Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 364 365 [366] 367 368 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2142725 times)
Flunke
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -1

« Reply #5475 on: February 02, 2016, 04:53:49 AM »

Patiently awaiting my first saber. Apprentice v4 LE. At least im trying to be patient  Tongue out of interest does one recieve the shipping notification via email? Or on their account? Or both?

Gah i'm so bad at waiting!,

Scoimpious
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 18

Light side points please.

« Reply #5476 on: February 02, 2016, 05:12:20 AM »

Patiently awaiting my first saber. Apprentice v4 LE. At least im trying to be patient  Tongue out of interest does one recieve the shipping notification via email? Or on their account? Or both?

Gah i'm so bad at waiting!,

I got an email and mu account page updated simultaneously. 

Owned:  Guardian in nickle, Emerald RGBW, Obsidian v4, blue AV switch, and charge port.

Ordered:  Menace CE, Tri-Cree Blazing Red, Obsidian v4, red AV switch, and charge port.

Wil Pathen
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -44

Dark Side Points

« Reply #5477 on: February 02, 2016, 06:13:47 AM »

Awww yeahhh.

Emerald Bellicose w/the works...

Tomorrow, you will be mine.

Owned:
Bellicose - Emerald - Obsidian V4
Manticore CE Obsidian V4 - SRD
Phantom v4 Staff w/Li-ions - Tri BR
Dark Apprentice V2 w/NBv3 sound - CG
Graflex SE - AB
Dark Apprentice V4 Staff - BR
Standard Issue V3 Staff - Tri AS
Initiate V2 - AS

Grab Bag - Dark Liberator V3 - VA
Grab Bag - Dark Apprentice V3 - CG
Grab Bag - Liberator V3 - CG

Flunke
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -1

« Reply #5478 on: February 02, 2016, 06:38:10 AM »

I got an email and mu account page updated simultaneously. 

Thanks for the info, mate Smiley

JediGato
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 5

« Reply #5479 on: February 02, 2016, 12:44:43 PM »

Awww yeahhh.

Emerald Bellicose w/the works...

Tomorrow, you will be mine.

I should have forked over the extra cash for NextDay Shipping =/. Will, make sure to post pictures when it gets to you!

Initiate V3 Obsidian Sound Light - FOC - Illuminated AV Switch - Coming Home Soon (1/2/16 Born Date)

Hook Yoda up with some Light Points.

Akoxol
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 8

« Reply #5480 on: February 02, 2016, 06:50:26 PM »

How long will it take for a grab bag to be completed if I ordered today

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

marina_bonomi
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 152

Light side points, please

« Reply #5481 on: February 02, 2016, 07:15:45 PM »

How long will it take for a grab bag to be completed if I ordered today

The problem holding up grab bags is the battery pack being out of stock, as soon as US gets battery packs in grab bag sabers should start shipping again. Their January 11 post said '4 weeks' if I'm not mistaken.

My arsenal:

Dark Arbiter Obsidian V4 / Emerald
Stealth Dominix V4 in Arctic Blue

Wil Pathen
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -44

Dark Side Points

« Reply #5482 on: February 02, 2016, 07:30:35 PM »

I should have forked over the extra cash for NextDay Shipping =/. Will, make sure to post pictures when it gets to you!

More to come!

Owned:
Bellicose - Emerald - Obsidian V4
Manticore CE Obsidian V4 - SRD
Phantom v4 Staff w/Li-ions - Tri BR
Dark Apprentice V2 w/NBv3 sound - CG
Graflex SE - AB
Dark Apprentice V4 Staff - BR
Standard Issue V3 Staff - Tri AS
Initiate V2 - AS

Grab Bag - Dark Liberator V3 - VA
Grab Bag - Dark Apprentice V3 - CG
Grab Bag - Liberator V3 - CG

Odin Lowe
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 17

« Reply #5483 on: February 02, 2016, 07:53:27 PM »

Note, that they stated that the AAA battery packs were out of stock as of 1/11, and from that date, 3-4 weeks. So, mid February(ish) hopefully.

The thing I'm wondering is, orders that were sent, processed and "ready to ship" status updated before that fateful date, will they be sent when the LITE soundboards comes back in stock (They should already have them by now, since the 6-8 days are gone.) or they all miss the battery packs too?

Those are two separate parts right? Orders with "ready to ship" status have all the parts that were available at the time the order was acknowledged, right?

I was told by Brandon when I e-mailed customer service 2 weeks ago that the LITE soundboard was what slowing the process for my order, and at that time they were gonna get the LITE soundboards back in stock within 6 to 8 days.

I'm wondering if they just didn't tell me the battery packs were also affected a lot of orders, including mine. Even though I had good service overall, I'm starting to regret it a bit, not because of the time, as I've bought custom sabers from other much smaller companies, and those took much longer. (6 months to create, machine, assemble and ship a saber. The longest time of all sabers I got.)

So time isn't the issue, but the clarity of information concerning additional delays specific to orders.

A lot of people seem to forget that even if they are under a huge stress and pressure from over-abundant orders, they have a responsibility as a company selling goods, to offer clear and pertinent information concerning problems, issues, or back-orders on parts for their clients' orders. That's part of the business.

Of course, we have the forums to get some info, but you guys are basically doing their job, and for free. I did the same when I got some info in my e-mail replies, and shared it with the community. This shouldn't happen. It's sad, but true.

I really like UltraSabers, and have a great experience with the customer service, but some things just seem very out of place.

duvoziir
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #5484 on: February 02, 2016, 07:55:28 PM »

I just upgraded my sound card on both of my sabers to a V3 and got the ion batteries for measure, ordered on 12/31 so I'm hoping with this upgrade it ships out much faster, it's been in "processing" since 1/2

Odin Lowe
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 17

« Reply #5485 on: February 02, 2016, 08:05:55 PM »

I just upgraded my sound card on both of my sabers to a V3 and got the ion batteries for measure, ordered on 12/31 so I'm hoping with this upgrade it ships out much faster, it's been in "processing" since 1/2

Ordered on the same date, and been "ready to ship" on Jan 2nd too...

But I'm not upgrading, as it seems to be a sort of "cash grab" right now, seeing at least 75% of customers who ordered around that time "have" or "need" to upgrade in order to get their shipping notice...   Undecided 

Of course it's certainly not intentional, but they sure will make good money out of all who upgraded. (Or those who cancelled, with the "restock tax".) 

UnrealMegashark
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: -2

« Reply #5486 on: February 02, 2016, 08:40:20 PM »

Just had my first saber ordered, went nearly all-out with features with the exception of the emerald board.  I had it ordered on the 29th of January, and since I heard about the unfortunate battery situation and the Lite board situation, I decided to go with the v4 board.  Much to my surprise, it had already shipped on the 31st, and is estimated to arrive tomorrow by the end of the day!  Hooray Ultrasabers!  Here are my specs if anybody is interested- 

Dark Apprentice LE v4 with Obsidian Premium Sound
  • Blade LED Color: TRI Blazing Red
  • Flash on Clash: No Flash
  • Battery Configuration: Li-Ion Setup with BuckPuck (Batteries & Charger Included)
  • Recharge Port: No Recharge Port
  • Blade Option: UltraEdge Heavy Grade
  • Blade Size: Standard 32" Blade
  • Windows: Yes Include Windows in Emitter
  • Pommel: Regular Vented Pommel (hole in bottom)[recommended]
  • Sound: Obsidian USB V4 Sound! [V4]
  • Switch Type (Momentary): Red Illuminated Black AV Switch
  • Blade Tip: Round Tip
  • Include Retention Screw Wrench: No Thanks
  • Include Blade Plug: Yes, Include Circle Plug
  • Include Saber Stand: No Thanks
  • Include MINI USB Cable: No Thanks
  • Include Covertec Clip: Yes!
  • Install Covertec Wheel:Yes ($10 install + $4 covertec)

I just feel bad for my friend, as we had ordered him a Lite board-equipped saber before we were aware of the battery situation, so we've been attempting to upgrade his saber to v4 and he will hopefully get his within the coming week or so!

Scoimpious
Knight Officer

« Reply #5487 on: February 02, 2016, 08:51:21 PM »

I wonder why some are receiving their orders so much faster than others?  It seems that many have placed orders for in-stock sabers well before 1/29 who have not yet received a shipping notification.  In my case, the saber was in stock when I ordered it on 1/22 and it was an Emerald V4, so it was not affected by the LITE or the battery box issue.  Is it just chaotic and random over there or what?  FIFO sure doesn't seem to be happening. 

Owned:  Guardian in nickle, Emerald RGBW, Obsidian v4, blue AV switch, and charge port.

Ordered:  Menace CE, Tri-Cree Blazing Red, Obsidian v4, red AV switch, and charge port.

Akoxol
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 8

« Reply #5488 on: February 02, 2016, 08:53:15 PM »

I have an order I've been waiting on since December 18th

Scoimpious
Knight Officer

« Reply #5489 on: February 02, 2016, 09:03:08 PM »

I have an order I've been waiting on since December 18th

Was it in stock when you ordered?  Were you impacted by the LITE or battery box issue? 

Pages: 1 ... 364 365 [366] 367 368 ... 915   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: