Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 377 378 [379] 380 381 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2142725 times)
CrimzonNinja
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #5670 on: February 12, 2016, 06:46:54 PM »

i wish i could change my battery setup to li-ion...but sadly
1.i can't afford it
2.it says its reached the final stage of processing and cant be changed Sad

marina_bonomi
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 152

Light side points, please

« Reply #5671 on: February 12, 2016, 06:52:19 PM »

i wish i could change my battery setup to li-ion...but sadly
1.i can't afford it
2.it says its reached the final stage of processing and cant be changed Sad
email costum

Number 2 may not matter becayse of number 1, but the way to change it is to email customer service ( in case anyone wants to do it, I suggest writing 'order n. XXXX -upgrade' in the 'object' field).

My arsenal:

Dark Arbiter Obsidian V4 / Emerald
Stealth Dominix V4 in Arctic Blue

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 809

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #5672 on: February 12, 2016, 07:35:54 PM »

I'm still waiting for a response to my email as well as shipping....and I didn't even order a saber, just parts.

(Sig by me!)
Now accepting dark side points.

dragorium
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 2

« Reply #5673 on: February 12, 2016, 07:39:27 PM »

Welp I just reached the end of week 3!

21/28!

If what Marlena said it true it should be shipping next week.

Drahcir
Keeper of Ancient Artifacts
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -971

Shiny saber you got there, let me fix that.

« Reply #5674 on: February 12, 2016, 08:27:08 PM »

I thought I'd fill you all in on a purchase I made last week - spoke with Marlena and she had this to say.

"We have recently resolved our battery pack issue and are filling backlog orders in the order they were received. We will be able to ship this as is under the 3-4 weeks lead time."

I ordered a grab bag and a hilt to my specifications, both stunts. It sounds like they're doing a decent job of dropping their lead time down.

Want your hilt customized? Visit my Thread and I'll do it for you : http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=24643

Xavius
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 27

« Reply #5675 on: February 12, 2016, 08:36:09 PM »

Bellicose sith saber. Unleash your dark side

marina_bonomi
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 152

Light side points, please

« Reply #5676 on: February 12, 2016, 08:42:31 PM »

I thought I'd fill you all in on a purchase I made last week - spoke with Marlena and she had this to say.

"We have recently resolved our battery pack issue and are filling backlog orders in the order they were received. We will be able to ship this as is under the 3-4 weeks lead time."

I ordered a grab bag and a hilt to my specifications, both stunts. It sounds like they're doing a decent job of dropping their lead time down.

Thank you, Drahcir, great update. Smiley

My arsenal:

Dark Arbiter Obsidian V4 / Emerald
Stealth Dominix V4 in Arctic Blue

dragorium
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #5677 on: February 12, 2016, 08:44:10 PM »

Thank you, Drahcir, great update. Smiley

That is the exact same thing I reported earlier this week!

Thank you for your purchase with Ultrasabers.  Your order will ship out under the 3-4 weeks lead time (closer to 4 weeks). We have recently resolved our battery pack issue and are filling backlog orders in the order they were received. This has caused an increase the lead time by a few days. We will email you the tracking # as soon as this order ships out.

Drahcir
Keeper of Ancient Artifacts
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -971

Shiny saber you got there, let me fix that.

« Reply #5678 on: February 12, 2016, 08:46:38 PM »

Thank you for your purchase with Ultrasabers.  Your order will ship out under the 3-4 weeks lead time (closer to 4 weeks). We have recently resolved our battery pack issue and are filling backlog orders in the order they were received. This has caused an increase the lead time by a few days. We will email you the tracking # as soon as this order ships out.

Quite similar, but given the extent of my conversation with her it does sound like progress has been made in lead time - she suggested it may be under 3 weeks even - so that's likely good news for those ahead in line.

US still has the quickest turnaround time in the industry so I'm glad to see things look to be shifting.

Want your hilt customized? Visit my Thread and I'll do it for you : http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=24643

Stovepipez
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 16

When slightly less then the best will do!

« Reply #5679 on: February 12, 2016, 09:01:13 PM »

I just sent my Li Ion upgrade request for my 2 orders.!  Here's hoping.

Stovepipez
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 16

When slightly less then the best will do!

« Reply #5680 on: February 12, 2016, 09:09:57 PM »

Quite similar, but given the extent of my conversation with her it does sound like progress has been made in lead time - she suggested it may be under 3 weeks even - so that's likely good news for those ahead in line.

US still has the quickest turnaround time in the industry so I'm glad to see things look to be shifting.

You got that right.  I ordered a saber from somewhere else, and they keep pushing it back by a month at a time.  So I was cruising YouTube getting some ideas for acid etching and I came along this guy who does amazing fully custom jobs. 

A few emails later and his lead time.....2 years!  Between that and the nearly $3k for the saber, I elected to pass on his services.

I think the problem for me (other then having the patience of a may  fly) is the first saber I ordered was delivered in 4 days.  That being a $600 wonderful beast, and the grab bag being $100 I cannot fault US for prioritizing.  But oh how I want my new toys!   

dragorium
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #5681 on: February 12, 2016, 09:11:34 PM »

Perhaps for newer orders, but I am at the end of 3 weeks today.

At this point I am just hoping it is under 4 weeks.

Isurith
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 4

« Reply #5682 on: February 12, 2016, 09:17:50 PM »

Thank you for your purchase with Ultrasabers.  Your order will ship out under the 3-4 weeks lead time (closer to 4 weeks). We have recently resolved our battery pack issue and are filling backlog orders in the order they were received. This has caused an increase the lead time by a few days. We will email you the tracking # as soon as this order ships out.

How much time it took for you to get an answer to your mail ?

Itor Arcod
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #5683 on: February 12, 2016, 09:22:23 PM »

I will be at 4 weeks tomorrow and my order still shows as processing, so i have to agree that this is not holding true for "old" orders.

dragorium
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #5684 on: February 12, 2016, 09:26:12 PM »

How much time it took for you to get an answer to your mail ?

E-mailed them February 1st, got a response back February 10th.

Pages: 1 ... 377 378 [379] 380 381 ... 915   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: