Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 590 591 [592] 593 594 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2142725 times)
Atraills
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 7

« Reply #8865 on: January 29, 2018, 10:27:58 PM »

Got delivered today but... I'm away from home for a week so my precious baby will have to wait for me.  Smiley
That's going to be a tough wait I assume  Wink

"You have failed, your Highness. I am a Jedi, like my father before me."

bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #8866 on: January 29, 2018, 10:36:07 PM »

my shipping updated to tomorrow!
can't wait.  Grin

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

FathomFlier
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 61

« Reply #8867 on: January 29, 2018, 10:39:19 PM »

my shipping updated to tomorrow!
can't wait.  Grin
As horrible as I'm finding this wait, I know you've been waiting a long time. Pleased for you, bigbear. Smiley

VladdyT
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -10

« Reply #8868 on: January 29, 2018, 11:11:54 PM »

Ordered January 5th and got notice today that my order (Standard Issue v3 w/Lite Sound) is shipping! I'm excited to get my hands on my first lightsaber.  Grin

Great for you but wow thats a bit frustrating when I ordered on the 30th and haven't received a word from US.

Sabergoy
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 13

« Reply #8869 on: January 30, 2018, 01:05:24 AM »

So my order is estimated due Wednesday but it's already in Loma Linda of 2:30 (SoCal) and I'm in San Jose (NorCal) Could it be here be tomorrow or even, dare I say it, today?

Saso Is-kor
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 325

On the Side of the Light. Most of the time...

« Reply #8870 on: January 30, 2018, 02:13:14 AM »

That's going to be a tough wait I assume  Wink

Ohhh yeah... but worth it I am certain.

“You think you know the depths of corruption that plague the Jedi?” Saso hissed. “I’ve seen it, I’ve experienced it, I even embody it. Every breath I take is an affront to their lofty ideals and idle Force worship… and so they seek to exterminate me.” He looked deep into Barriss Offee’s eyes, “they were not successful in purging me from the galaxy, and neither will you be.”

Make Jedi pouches: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=37304.0
Make Jedi food capsules: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=38006.0

Agent781
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 9

« Reply #8871 on: January 30, 2018, 02:40:34 AM »

My first order from the 1st finally shipped today and says Wednesday for delivery.   I cant wait till then,  but I wont be able to sign for it cause I will be working. Sad

Rapine
Honoured Recipient of the Warlord Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -3020

Always scanning the horizon...

« Reply #8872 on: January 30, 2018, 02:52:00 AM »

My first order from the 1st finally shipped today and says Wednesday for delivery.   I cant wait till then,  but I wont be able to sign for it cause I will be working. Sad
Would someone else be there to accept it?  Or you could reschedule delivery for when you're home.

Right on though Agent781! 

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

Edon Bluewolf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1271

Light side points please

« Reply #8873 on: January 30, 2018, 04:23:14 AM »

I am (im)patiently waiting for the next US sale/promotion.  But I am sure that won't happen until they catch up on their backlog, so very much looking forward to everyone receiving their sabers (and posting pics/video), so savings can begin once more.  Wink

“Your focus determines your reality.” – Qui-Gon Jinn

Agent781
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 9

« Reply #8874 on: January 30, 2018, 04:42:36 AM »

Would someone else be there to accept it?  Or you could reschedule delivery for when you're home.

Right on though Agent781! 
I think I have it all planned out.   I’m thinking that since I should be getting back from a work overnighter that day. I’ll watching the tracking and when it gets to town I’ll just have them keep it there and I’ll pick it up on Wednesday instead of delivered

jmacjedi
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 21

« Reply #8875 on: January 30, 2018, 06:51:58 AM »

Anybody have any idea when it would be safe to order again, I'm thinking I'll buy 2 more MBs around late Feb. And hopefully lead time is shorter and it calms down.

Rapine
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #8876 on: January 30, 2018, 08:10:08 AM »

I think I have it all planned out.   I’m thinking that since I should be getting back from a work overnighter that day. I’ll watching the tracking and when it gets to town I’ll just have them keep it there and I’ll pick it up on Wednesday instead of delivered

Good plan.  I was going to suggest that too.  It a bit extra time, but beats lost or stolen. Smiley

Anybody have any idea when it would be safe to order again, I'm thinking I'll buy 2 more MBs around late Feb. And hopefully lead time is shorter and it calms down.
I'd say at the beginning of the next promotion.  They'll all be geared up to pump out a bunch at least. Smiley

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

FathomFlier
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 61

« Reply #8877 on: January 30, 2018, 10:09:35 AM »

So it's business day 14...i think. I don't even know what is real anymore.  Cheesy

We'll see what today brings, I guess...

Rapine
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #8878 on: January 30, 2018, 10:23:14 AM »

Patience dudes!  lol

US has the fastest turn around going.  Other companies take MONTHS!  We're spoiled here.  Tongue

Ultra
Lord Commander
Administrator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1765

IN HOC SIGNO VINCES

« Reply #8879 on: January 30, 2018, 10:35:06 AM »

I know patience is not something anyone wants to hear when they are waiting for a highly anticipated item. Rest assured, we're working literally night and day to get through this flood of orders that came in this month.

Pages: 1 ... 590 591 [592] 593 594 ... 915   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: