Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 666 667 [668] 669 670 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2153489 times)
Latheneous
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #10005 on: February 19, 2020, 04:26:13 PM »

Order# ******
placed on 12/27/19

Completed and tracking # emailed on 2/19/20

Order was a Dark Catalyst Saber w/ diamond board. Lion battery setup (No charging port); White illuminated black AV switch; and covertec wheel install
« Last Edit: February 24, 2020, 11:15:57 AM by Rapine » Logged

KfX
Force Sensitive

« Reply #10006 on: February 19, 2020, 09:21:44 PM »

38 business days to get that order. That=54 regular days ago. Thats a heckuva 3-4 week lead time delay.

Biofreak659
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 9

« Reply #10007 on: February 21, 2020, 01:13:13 PM »

I wonder if its significant that while all this waiting and delays and long lead times is occuring this thread just got to page 666.

Execute order 666 I guess

I'll go now

Drongo_Bones
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #10008 on: February 21, 2020, 02:03:40 PM »

They just asked if I received my order of a dark grafflex and a grand master.... no. No I have not received it. And it definitely still says processing lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kman63
Force Sensitive

« Reply #10009 on: February 24, 2020, 03:40:19 AM »

Its been almost 2 months since i Ordered, Im not exactly worried or mad, or anything, this is my first purchase from Ultra sabers (Second over all saber) and I understand that they're backlogged with orders, and know they are a legit company, but I got an email that said current lead time on sabers were 3-4 weeks, and that was about early to mid January, and I placed my order on January 3rd, and It is now February 4th. I've tried to reach out about half a dozen times (at least) and have yet to get any answers so, if anyone could give me a shout that would be greatly appreciated. Again, I'm not complaining, I'm just curios and having trouble waiting XD

Lord_S_Gray
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 428

« Reply #10010 on: February 24, 2020, 06:10:09 AM »

Hi Kman63

Thanks for your question, and for joining this growing community of Saber enthusiasts

With new movies, TV series, books and games there’s a been a large increase in people just like you, excited to be getting their own unique or mystery sabers.  This has meant some extended times recently in getting hilts together and shipping, this is especially the case for sabers you design yourself with the vast choices of lights, AV switches, pommels, emitters and more which must all be assembled unlike pre-assembled Mystery Boxes and Grab bags which can be shipped almost straight away.

For help or an update on your order your best contacting Ultrasabers customer service directly and quoting your order number who’ll be sure to help you out.
Phone: 832-569-5194
Email: [email protected]

In the mean time we’d love to hear more about what you ordered, what inspired your choice, and share in the excitement of (Im)Patiently waiting for your Saber to arrive, and enjoy cruising the Forum for lots of awesome pics and videos, helpful reviews and great tips on Saber artistry/dueling, customization, costuming and or talking everything Star Wars, Sabering and beyond  .

May the Force be With You!

Lord_S_Gray

Surik: "Kreia, what are you—are you a Jedi, a Sith?"
Kreia: "Does it matter? Of course it does, such titles allow you to break the galaxy into light and dark, categorize it. Perhaps I am neither, and I hold both as what they are, pieces of a whole."

Lord_S_Gray
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 428

« Reply #10011 on: February 24, 2020, 06:22:46 AM »

Hi All,

Lots of new people joining the sabering community over the last few months inspired by new films, movies, books, raffles, sales, holiday rush - as well as just the amazing products Ultrasabers offers!.

As a result of this surge in demand a lot of people have been (I’m)Patiently waiting more than usual recently for their orders beyond the usual 3-4 week lead time.

This is especially the case for sabers you design yourself with the vast choices of lights, AV switches, pommels, emitters and more which must all be assembled unlike pre-assembled Mystery Boxes and Grab bags which can be shipped almost straight away.

For help or an update on your order your best contacting Ultrasabers customer service directly and quoting your order number who’ll be sure to help you out.
Phone: 832-569-5194
Email: [email protected]

As you'll see though, there are loads of regulars and long time customers on these threads who can attest by words, photos and videos that though there may be an extended wait, your saber will definitely be worth the wait, and Ultrasabers always delivers for their customers.

In the mean time we’d love to hear more about what you ordered, what inspired your choice, are you a Jedi/Sith or another character that needs a saber, and share in the excitement of (Im)Patiently waiting for your Saber to arrive, and enjoy cruising the Forum for lots of awesome pics and videos, helpful reviews and great tips on Saber artistry/duelling, customization, costuming and or talking everything Star Wars, Sabering and beyond.

Lord_S_Gray

Surik: "Kreia, what are you—are you a Jedi, a Sith?"
Kreia: "Does it matter? Of course it does, such titles allow you to break the galaxy into light and dark, categorize it. Perhaps I am neither, and I hold both as what they are, pieces of a whole."

Rapine
Honoured Recipient of the Warlord Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -3020

Always scanning the horizon...

« Reply #10012 on: February 24, 2020, 11:27:14 AM »

Agreed, and a big thank you Lord_S_Gray.

Also, I must add that, waiting a bit for a lightsaber is pretty commonplace.  Other places take much longer, and have the same or less communication.  

Should US change their lead-time notification?  Perhaps, but that's not my call.  In fact, no one here actually works for UltraSabers - this is simply the forum.  A place to come and chill with like-minded folks.

Any complaints or order clarification is a customer service issue, and has no place on here.  PLEASE DON'T POST YOUR ORDER NUMBER.  This is a public forum, and that's madness.

Some posts will be moved to here, in order to keep the place "neat-like", but that ought not be seen as an uncaring move.  We all know that the wait is very real - especially if it's a first saber.  

Just keep it positive huh? Smiley

LSG, I'm looking at how to keep your post on top here...

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2791

Grey Assassin

« Reply #10013 on: February 24, 2020, 11:51:11 AM »

Yes, thank you, LSG, for writing that.

I agree with Rapine as well, waiting for sabers in the saber community is common; however, UltraSabers typically deliver a fraction of the time it takes for the other guys to deliver.

Now, yes, the did not expect what happened during the holidays to occur and are working to rectify that situation which will need to be done with UltraSabers and NOT the Saber Forum since we're two separate entities.

Now, let's get back to see what we're all happily waiting for Smiley

Dilligaf919
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 11

« Reply #10014 on: February 24, 2020, 12:41:59 PM »

Also, try emailing [email protected], I hear she is the one handling order issues

-The Jedurai

KNOWLEDGE-initiate v4 with windows and av switch, Counselor green
Aeon V5, av switch, guardian blue
BALANCE- Spectre lite sound with windows, engraved hilt, black av switch with white light, TRI Adegan Silver
PASSION- dark apprentice v4 with windows and guarded switch, blazing red
Diamond bellicose

Is it a want, or a need?:Fallen LE Diamond, Archon 3.1 Diamond, The Malice Diamond

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2791

Grey Assassin

« Reply #10015 on: February 24, 2020, 03:24:57 PM »

Members are beginning to receive a Note from the Owner

Hey Saber Enthusiasts,

It's Emory here.  I just wanted to reach out to everyone and give an update on the situation over here at Ultra Sabers.  Most Ultra Sabers' customers know that we pride ourselves on our ability to get you guys beautiful & durable custom made sabers in epic speed.  I talk about it in all of my videos and we pride ourselves on it.  However, right now due to the enormous influx of orders over the holiday and thereafter caused by the huge demand surrounding our amazing hobby, we are behind our normal lead time.

Please trust that we are doing everything possible to get everyone's order fabricated and shipped out.  No stone is being left unturned.  Please also understand that there are factors that are out of our control as well.  The expert level machining of all of our hilts is done right here in the United States.  All the blades are made in the United States.  All the electronics are wired right here in the United States.  All the order fulfillment and customer service is done right here in the United States.  We pride ourselves on all of those things and having a product that is made in the USA.  However, there are small parts and components that can't be obtained in bulk anywhere but overseas: battery holders, switches, batteries, chargers, etc.  And with the current crisis going on in Asia it has caused an extreme delay in obtaining these parts.  We are doing everything we can to find other ways to obtain these parts and continue to fulfill orders.  But we hope that you all can understand that for the health and safety of others there may be a delay in getting some orders fulfilled.  And we appreciate everyone's patience and understanding with this situation.

Nevertheless, each and every single order that has already been place and that is placed in the future will be fulfilled.  We understand all the excitement surrounding our hobby right now and we understand our duty to get these sabers out to you guys.  And we take that duty very seriously.  We are working around the clock (literally, our workshop is now open 7 days a week and 24 hour a day fabricating sabers) to get you guys these sabers as quickly as we can.

We are also working through emails as quickly as can.  Please do not for a moment think that anyone is being ignored.  We are doing our best to answer everyone and address everyone's concerns.  Hopefully this email helps to shed some light on the situation.  And again, every order placed will be fulfilled.  That is a promise.  I apologize for the delay and thank everyone for their continued patience, understanding, and support.

- Emory Harris

witcher8285
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #10016 on: February 24, 2020, 07:40:14 PM »

ive been waiting on my second one as well. You guys make awesome sabers. I’m waiting on a reply for an order change to my third saber. I know they are backed up. Maybe a larger staff would speed things up.

Biofreak659
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 9

« Reply #10017 on: February 24, 2020, 10:28:22 PM »

I'm waiting for a dark apprentice staff and a grab bag (requested sunrider's destiny as the color), and apparently also a raffle prize (I didn't realize this until I noticed my name on the list of winners and rechecked my email. oof). I was hoping it would arrive in time for Richmond Galaxycon for a costume, but it doesn't look like that's going to happen. Ah, well. I didn't expect to receive anything until March at the earliest (birthday gift from me to me), so I'm not surprised or disappointed.

Laser_2000
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #10018 on: February 25, 2020, 12:32:53 AM »

Ordered the Fallen LE for the raffle with an emerald driver, and now just waiting for it and the prize to be shipped in hopefully the next few days (the week 4 mark being the 28th/29th)

My collection:
Dark initiate LE v4 - AB
Initiate v4 - AB
Aeon v4 - BR
Azure Reaper premium sound - orange
Guardian - orange
Spectre premium sound - violet amethyst (silver FoC)
Aeon LE v2 - GB
Guardian - Emerald Driver
Initiate LE v2 - GB
Aeon LE v5 - Emerald Driver
Crimson Scorpion - GB (AB FoC)
Fallen LE - Emerald Driver
Dark Shock Light Sound - BR
Butcher LE - Emerald Driver
First Prize Raffle (yet to show up) - Emerald Driver

KfX
Force Sensitive