Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 687 688 [689] 690 691 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2142725 times)
Darth Andeddu
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: -50

DS points please :)

« Reply #10320 on: April 13, 2020, 01:43:28 AM »

I just ordered my first Ultrasabers, an Aeon v5 and a Brood Guard SE, yesterday.

Gonna be a few weeks at least, I suspect! But I'm excited. And hopeful for the raffle!

Good luck on the Raffle!  I'd love to see pics of the Brood Guard when you get it  Smiley  I get the impression that the Brood is one of the more rare hilts in the average arsenal/collection .

Spectre, pro build, NEC Igniter 3, NPxl
Grand Master, Azure, pro build, GHv3, NPxl
Empress (dark), Pro ffie2.2, NPxl
Dark Apprentice LE V5, Xenopixel core 30 fonts *woot*
Sentinel LE V5, Xenopixel core, 30 fonts

KraytDragonPearl
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 609

Light Side Points

« Reply #10321 on: April 13, 2020, 10:33:19 AM »

I just got my shipping notice yesterday, with a FedEx tracking number and all.  So I’m looking at a Thursday (hopefully) delivery.  I won’t lie...I emailed several different people at US to see if I could make and adjustment to my order before it shipped but I never got a response.  I should have a Diamond EH, 3 MB’s with sound, and then some freebies: initiate, grab bag, MB, and Frankensaber.  Hopefully the Frankensaber is as awesome as the ones I’ve seen so far.  I’ll keep y’all posted

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Own: Lost Gray, Obsidian V4, Tri-C AS; Fulcrum, Obsidian V4, Tri-C AS; Nickel-plated Guardian, (Emerald), Obsidian V3; Arbiter, Obsidian V3, GB; Archon V3 Tri-C FO Obsidian V4; Manticore, Obsidian V3, VA; Phantasm V4, BH; Dark Sentinel, BR; Dominix V2, RGB; Dark Initiate V2 x3 (BR, CG, GB); Initiate LE V2 x2, CG.

Want: Bellicose, Prophecy V3

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2790

Grey Assassin

« Reply #10322 on: April 13, 2020, 11:04:29 AM »

Patience has won the day. Two days ago I received word that my Renegade LE was finally completed. Today I just received the shipping notice! It will be here by Wednesday. About a week 1/2 ago, I was told that they were working on all the more complicated sabers..trying to get them finished and shipped. With a limited group of techs who can build them, it's taken some time. But they are coming! Pics and video when it arrives.

Patience is a virtue after all, congrats on receiving noticed that it shipped, Malik! Do post pictures

Good luck on the Raffle!  I'd love to see pics of the Brood Guard when you get it  Smiley  I get the impression that the Brood is one of the more rare hilts in the average arsenal/collection .

I so want a Broodguard myself and wish they had LE versions especially for the silver one because I love gold...

I just got my shipping notice yesterday, with a FedEx tracking number and all.  So I’m looking at a Thursday (hopefully) delivery.  I won’t lie...I emailed several different people at US to see if I could make and adjustment to my order before it shipped but I never got a response.  I should have a Diamond EH, 3 MB’s with sound, and then some freebies: initiate, grab bag, MB, and Frankensaber.  Hopefully the Frankensaber is as awesome as the ones I’ve seen so far.  I’ll keep y’all posted

I said it in your other post and will say it again, congrats, Krayt! Can't wait to see all of your sabers

AndriaTwig
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #10323 on: April 13, 2020, 02:41:46 PM »

Glad they’re on the way! Hopefully we will be soon too Smiley

Galef
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 209

Light side preferred, Dark side accepted

« Reply #10324 on: April 13, 2020, 02:55:26 PM »

Our first Mystery box is on its way!

Really excited to see what it is and who gets to keep it.
My son has first choice and gets to either keep the MB if he likes it, or keep a Phantasm v2 with red blades

If it has sound, he'll probably want the MB.
If it's a blue or green stunt, he'll probably keep the Phantasm v2 instead.

I kinda hope the if it doesn't have sound that it's blue because my wife isn't thrilled with the Silver Dark initiate V4 I got her. The blue color filters are either too dim or too washed out.

So whatever the MB turn out to be, we've got plans for it

-

Skvora
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 0

Batuu Survivor

« Reply #10325 on: April 13, 2020, 10:23:48 PM »

Hey guys and gals! Waiting for my first US duo Manticores as I curse profusely at FedEx as I've done for almost 2 decades now. Hahaha.

Darth Andeddu
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: -50

DS points please :)

« Reply #10326 on: April 14, 2020, 01:22:26 AM »

Hey guys and gals! Waiting for my first US duo Manticores as I curse profusely at FedEx as I've done for almost 2 decades now. Hahaha.

I know what you mean.  I've had things delivered faster via our beleaguered USPS than I have via the Federal …"Express".

Spectre, pro build, NEC Igniter 3, NPxl
Grand Master, Azure, pro build, GHv3, NPxl
Empress (dark), Pro ffie2.2, NPxl
Dark Apprentice LE V5, Xenopixel core 30 fonts *woot*
Sentinel LE V5, Xenopixel core, 30 fonts

Arcinsaw
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 22

Gray Jedi (Dark/Light points accepted equally)

« Reply #10327 on: April 14, 2020, 04:20:30 AM »

When my brother and I were making clone trooper costumes we called them Federal Expect your stuff to be late or broken

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

This is the way.

Arcinsaw#5734 on Discord

Yes I know having Abeloth as my avatar makes the whole Gray Jedi thing weird

Galef
Knight Commander

« Reply #10328 on: April 14, 2020, 01:45:23 PM »

Up until now, I've always used USPS and haven't had any issues aside from my first US order taking over a week to get to me despite going from Houston to Dallas on the first day of tracking.

The MB that's supposed to arrive today will be my first experience with FedEx. Their tracking puts it on the truck for delivery early this morning from a town less than an hour from me.
So hopefully that all works out and I get the package later today.

Around 5-6pm would be preferred as that is when my WFH shift is over and I'll be able to answer the door if needed.
Arriving later would also reduce my and my son's temptation to open it before I can set up the unboxing video.

-

GeddaTheHutt
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -195

I am one with the force and the force is with me.

« Reply #10329 on: April 14, 2020, 02:22:10 PM »

Gedda, how does the Dorian handle?   Those look amazing, btw!   :-)

It's not as big as I expected and it feels good to spin, I'm not sure about duelling with it. I would probably wear gloves doing that.

Sabers owned: Bellicose CG, Aeon V4 BR, Azure Fallen AB, Crimson Dorian Diamond,

Saber wishlist: Lost Gray, Scorpion, Brood Guard, Dominix LE V4, Apprentice V4, Spector, Grandmaster, Domicide, Dark Graflex.

{dark side points please}

Maestro Jones
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 181

« Reply #10330 on: April 14, 2020, 04:01:26 PM »

I've always had good experiences with FedEx.  UPS isn't too bad, but they always come super late (as late as 8:00 PM sometimes).  USPS is always a crapshoot.  Once a week I get someone else's mail.  The only two times we ordered sabers from "the other guys" both boxes were so mangled I'm surprised nothing was damaged.  Then again, considering "the other guys" also tried to stuff a 37" blade into a 36" box and had virtually no padding in there, it's a miracle everything worked (except for a broken battery holder that was obviously shipped that way).  With that experience, I won't complain (too much) if US uses a lot of packing peanuts in my next shipment.

Household US Arsenal:
# = STUNT; % = OBSIDIAN LITE; ~ = OBSIDIAN V4; * = DIAMOND
Mine:
# Dark Apprentice LE v4: BR; # Dark Sentinel LE v4: TRI BR; # Dominix v3: PO; # Dorinian: TRI AB; # Frankensaber - BR; # Initiate v2: GB; # Liberator v3: TRI CG; % Archon 3.1: TRI CG; ~ Consular: TRI CG; ~ Dark Initiate LE v5: TRI FO; ~ Guardian: TRI GB; * Menace; * Monarch

Wife’s:
# Aeon V2: VA; # Dominix V2: BH; # Initiate V2: GB; # Prophecy v3: TRI GB; ~ Graflex SE: TRI GB; ~ Spectre: TRI GB; * Fulcrum; * Lost Grey

Galef
Knight Commander

« Reply #10331 on: April 14, 2020, 07:15:42 PM »

Well now I'm pissed.
FedEx just sent me an email that they tried to deliver but no one was available.
That's bull$h!+. I've been home all day less than 10 feet from our front door.
No one knocked or attempted to deliver anything.

What the heck is FedEx doing? This isn't fair

-

Karmack
Forumverse Loremaster
Master of Ceremonies
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1152

Light side points please.

« Reply #10332 on: April 14, 2020, 07:35:09 PM »

Well now I'm pissed.
FedEx just sent me an email that they tried to deliver but no one was available.
That's bull$h!+. I've been home all day less than 10 feet from our front door.
No one knocked or attempted to deliver anything.

What the heck is FedEx doing? This isn't fair

-

That is annoying.

If you have a number for the local depot I'd call them.  They may be able to get the driver back to your door before he comes back in for the day.
I would also file a complaint with them.   That's utterly rediculous.

I have occasionally wondered if delivery drivers don't report "no one home" when the real reason was "running behind and decided to write this stop off to make up time."

signature picture by DarthScrub

Master Singer of the Mak'Tor

Sithlord77
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: -44

Embrace the Darkside!

« Reply #10333 on: April 14, 2020, 08:02:43 PM »

That is annoying.

If you have a number for the local depot I'd call them.  They may be able to get the driver back to your door before he comes back in for the day.
I would also file a complaint with them.   That's utterly rediculous.

I have occasionally wondered if delivery drivers don't report "no one home" when the real reason was "running behind and decided to write this stop off to make up time."

I know that has happened to me. I was home all day by the door and then a email saying "driver tried to deliver" when I know for sure they did not. I think what Karmack said happens from time to time

In the Arsenal:
Apprentice V4 w/ Consular Green
Dominix LE V2 w/ Blazing Red
Dark Menace w/ Blazing Red w/ Obsidian V4
Chosen One SE w/ Tri Blazing Red w/ Obsidian V4
Graflex SE w/ Tri Consular Green w/ Obsidian V4
Bellicose w/ Obsidian V3 & Emerald 2 Channel Driver (1st Place Raffle Prize)
Archon 3.1 w/ Tri Fire Orange w/ Obsidian V4
Initiate V5 w/ Tri Guardian Blue w/ Obsidian V4
Initiate LE V4 w/ Fire Orange

Galef
Knight Commander

« Reply #10334 on: April 14, 2020, 08:08:55 PM »

That is annoying.

If you have a number for the local depot I'd call them.  They may be able to get the driver back to your door before he comes back in for the day.
I would also file a complaint with them.   That's utterly rediculous.

Well, I live in an apartment complex and our main office is closed due to Coronavirus. But even USPS has been kind enough to leave packages at our door.
I suspect they went to the office, saw it was closed and didn't try harder. My actually apartment is less than a parking lot away from the main office, so I super frustrated they didn't knock on my door.
Especially since I've seen FedEx do this for other apartments in my complex BEFORE the outbreak.

I called the main FedEx number to at least update the delivery instructions to actually come to my door.
If this happens again tomorrow, I won't be using FedEx ever again. USPS may be slower, but they've always been reliable for me.

My son and I were so hyped to do an unboxing video today.

-

Pages: 1 ... 687 688 [689] 690 691 ... 915   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: