Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 701 702 [703] 704 705 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2152405 times)
Trent957
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 24

« Reply #10530 on: May 08, 2020, 06:10:15 PM »

I think the guys at ultrasabers knew what I was trying to do with my order lol

Order just got here, was a quick release connector, extra pommel and a mystery saber.

Mystery Saber ended up being an Aeon LE V4 stunt saber in......(Drum roll).....Consular Green lol
Looks good tho with the silver/gold.

So officially all 3 of my sabers are Consular Green, tho one of them was green by my choice.

Sabers owned:
Dominix V3 Stunt Saber CG
Flamberge V2 w/Obsidian V4 CG

Galef
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 209

Light side preferred, Dark side accepted

« Reply #10531 on: May 08, 2020, 07:46:19 PM »

Ordered a Phantom initiate V4 staff in Tri-Red on 4/26
Ordered an Apprentice V4 staff in Arctic blue on 5/5

Both will be replacing our V2 staffs when they arrive. Going to "rehome" the V2s. They were great first time sabers but I wish we had ordered the right colors to begin with.
Super excited to get our V4s.

-

DarthNate
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: -1

« Reply #10532 on: May 08, 2020, 11:13:33 PM »

Today marks week 9.  Ordered 3/6/2020.  I’m wondering if something particular in the custom setup is making this one more difficult than others?

Chosen One CE💎
Graflex CE💎
DOMINIX LE V4 Window emitter Stunt Blue
INITIATE V2 stunt white

BatMike90
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -793

Dark (Knight) Side Points.

« Reply #10533 on: May 09, 2020, 12:19:06 AM »

Today marks 1 week. It is already killing me. lol.

Arsenel:
RGBW DIAMOND: Archon v3.1 / Dominicide / Graflex SE /  Guardian
V4 SOUND : Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Emperor's Hand
STUNT: Aeon v4 / Bellicose / Dark Apprentice v4 (x2) / Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Phantom Initiate V4 / Prophecy v3 / Renegade LE / Scorpion (x2)
Star Wars Cosplay Alias:
Merik Wolfe (Jedi Knight) / Darth Marcotus (Sith Warrior)
BatMike90's Soundfonts

TheDutchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1106

« Reply #10534 on: May 10, 2020, 11:54:55 AM »

Today marks 1 week. It is already killing me. lol.
Regardless if it's 1 week or 10, I think we ALL want our sabers ASAP   Wink

...You could argue that it's testament to the awesomeness that these sabers represent  Grin

Remember: we WILL be getting them (...but the waiting is the worst    Cheesy)

Sig courtesy of DarthScrub

Cataphract Triarch of the Vhal'Dan

My sabers:Zearic's Aldrnari, Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, AS; Zearic's shoto, Apprentice v4 w/Obsidian, AS; Graflex SE w/Obsidian, GB; Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, CG; Dark Sentinel v4 w/Obsidian, BR; Sentinel LE v4 w/Obsidian, GB; Initiate v5 w/Obsidian, AS; Sentinel LE v4 stunt, EG; Aeon LE v4 stunt, FO; Dominix v4 stunt, BR; Aeon v3 stunt, SY

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2790

Grey Assassin

« Reply #10535 on: May 10, 2020, 02:46:19 PM »

...You could argue that it's testament to the awesomeness that these sabers represent  Grin

This, all of this

Devynwyma20
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 2

You've only begun to discover my power of Chaos!

« Reply #10536 on: May 10, 2020, 03:38:33 PM »

I think we found Obi-Wan  Grin

May the Force and Chaos Be With Us

Inventory:
Me:
Initiate v4 x2 (blazing red, stunt)
Dark Initiate v4 (consular green, stunt)
Dark Initiate v4 (guardian blue, stunt)
Initiate v2 (blazing red, stunt)
Graflex SE (guardian blue, stunt)
Archon v3.1 (guardian blue, stunt)
Rydia:
Sentinel LE (hot pink, stunt)
Jeremy:
Aeon v2 (violet amethyst, stunt, WAITING)

Tazflyr
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 142

« Reply #10537 on: May 11, 2020, 01:40:13 AM »

Guys, take a deep breath and give it a solid 6 weeks before you freak, please.

Yup, we know it's frustrating.
Yup, we know it's worrisome.
Yup, we know the website lead time says 3 to 4 weeks.

We also know that COVID is affecting a lot of things. They can't build if they don't have the right parts.

The sabers WILL be awesome. And you WILL fall in love with them. Promise!
Patience, young Padawans! MTFBWY!

Aeon LE v4, Guardian Blue (Mystery Box)
Dark Sentinel v5 (Emerald)
The Fallen, Bane's Heart
Grandmaster, Diamond
SI Battle saber, SRD
Dark Apprentice LEv4, Red

Wish List
Emperor's Hand
Azure Savior & Butcher
Dominix v3

When I die, don't let my wife sell my sabers & guitars for what I told her I paid for them, please.

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 809

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #10538 on: May 11, 2020, 04:57:02 AM »

Guys, take a deep breath and give it a solid 6 weeks before you freak, please.

Yup, we know it's frustrating.
Yup, we know it's worrisome.
Yup, we know the website lead time says 3 to 4 weeks.

We also know that COVID is affecting a lot of things. They can't build if they don't have the right parts.

The sabers WILL be awesome. And you WILL fall in love with them. Promise!
Patience, young Padawans! MTFBWY!

It's been well past 6 weeks and it was promised shipped within 1-2 business days over a week ago now(it didn't). I'm allowed to freak and be upset. I won't post more about it on here though.

(Sig by me!)
Now accepting dark side points.

Galef
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 209

Light side preferred, Dark side accepted

« Reply #10539 on: May 11, 2020, 01:56:25 PM »

Just to share my perspective since I started ordering sabers in Dec '19:
For me, it's the inconsistency and not knowing that makes the anxiety grow.

My first ever order took 5 weeks and by the 4th week, I had emailed them to see what was up. The waiting for this first order has by far been the worst because I had no idea about the bad timing I chose to place my first order with the movies, holidays, etc
But US got back to me within a week and had it shipped.

My next order took 2 months, and while that was way longer, the experience of the first made the wait much easier as I knew what to expect.
Still, 2 months is a long time for a 3-4 weeks advertised processing, so I emailed US and again they got back to me within a week
It turned out one of the sabers in that order was out of stock and they gave me alternate options.
Was very pleased with the outcome, despite the wait

My next 2 orders were for my son's Premium sound Fallen and a separate MB order. I got the MB in like, 10 days, so that was awesome.
Got the shipping notice for the Fallen right at the 3 week mark from the order date. So overall, very pleased that it looked like the orders were catching up.

However, I am still trying to keep my expectations for around 6 weeks, because you never know. It's better to set the expectation long and be happy it comes earlier, rather than expect a short wait and be disappointed.
The 2 orders I currently have processing (which coincidently will be the replacements for our first saber order) are about a week apart and the earliest doesn't reach the 3 week mark until this Sunday.

Having said that, I can already feel my anticipation growing. Even more so than our previous orders. We've learned a lot since our first saber order and that's why those are going to be "rehomed" as soon as our replacement staffs arrive.
So while having sabers to play around with after our first order made the wait far more bearable, knowing that these orders are full-on upgrade replacement to our original sabers and I'm itching to get those rehomed, is again making the wait difficult

TL;DR: Waiting blows, especially for your first ever sabers. Already having sabers helps, but sometimes a particular order garners so much excitement that it doesn't matter. The best advice is to distract yourself with other things for a while

-

TheLonelyJedi
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #10540 on: May 11, 2020, 05:15:41 PM »

@Tazflyr

For me the issue is less on the wait time and more on how the expectations are set.  If they say 3-4 weeks then that's what they should deliver on.  If COVID 19 is causing issues then put something up on the main page saying so.  If delivery of parts is causing delays then, again, put that up.  Businesses work on setting proper expectations for their clients and then adhering to those expectations.  As bad as waiting is, waiting longer than what you were told is much worse.

Luminous beings are we

verthicha
Force Sensitive

« Reply #10541 on: May 11, 2020, 06:57:55 PM »

i hit four weeks right now waiting on an order i placed on the 13th. i am *not* going to wait 8 weeks. when i order something, especially with the reasonable expectation of a 3-4 week wait time, i expect it to be here in 3-4 weeks. What i don't understand is how people are getting their orders early. is this not a queue? should US not be making the orders in the order they received them?

i will be demanding a refund next week if it hasn't shipped

Darth Sladamus
Force Sensitive

« Reply #10542 on: May 11, 2020, 10:56:08 PM »

Today marks week 9.  Ordered 3/6/2020.  I’m wondering if something particular in the custom setup is making this one more difficult than others?

Hey I ordered my 2 custom sabers the same day you did. Did you receive the email from shopper approved? I waited for that email and emailed [email protected] and mentioned the Shoppers Approved email and I got my tracking confirmation the next day. Might help you get an ETA if you mention it only if you received an email from them.

NicKnack23
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #10543 on: May 12, 2020, 12:37:20 AM »

i hit four weeks right now waiting on an order i placed on the 13th. i am *not* going to wait 8 weeks. when i order something, especially with the reasonable expectation of a 3-4 week wait time, i expect it to be here in 3-4 weeks. What i don't understand is how people are getting their orders early. is this not a queue? should US not be making the orders in the order they received them?

i will be demanding a refund next week if it hasn't shipped

That’s where I’m confused too, I’ve seen so many people getting their orders who ordered after (I also ordered the 13th), and it’s not like they’re all just stunt sabers there have been several complicated ones I’ve seen getting to people. Like I get that everything is a little crazy at the moment but it’s frustrating to see and when communication doesn’t seem to be that great either.

Eagerly awaiting: Dominix LE v5- Blazing Red, mystery saber of unknown specifications

Hilt wishlist:
Flamberge v2, Fulcrum, Crimson Savior, crimson princess

DarthNate
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #10544 on: May 12, 2020, 01:55:58 AM »

Hey I ordered my 2 custom sabers the same day you did. Did you receive the email from shopper approved? I waited for that email and emailed [email protected] and mentioned the Shoppers Approved email and I got my tracking confirmation the next day. Might help you get an ETA if you mention it only if you received an email from them.

I did receive an email from ultrasabers / shopper approved. I emailed Eli and info@ultrasabers on May 6th concerning that email, but haven’t heard anything back yet.  I’ll give them til Friday.

Chosen One CE💎
Graflex CE💎
DOMINIX LE V4 Window emitter Stunt Blue
INITIATE V2 stunt white

Pages: 1 ... 701 702 [703] 704 705 ... 915   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: