Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 710 711 [712] 713 714 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2153236 times)
NicKnack23
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -1

« Reply #10665 on: May 22, 2020, 03:44:54 AM »

I can confirm they are answering emails i got this in less then 4 hrs from Marlena

"Thank you for your order with Ultrasabers.  At Ultrasabers we typically are able to get all of our orders shipped out with 1-3 business days, however with the current world events we have faced many delays and stock issues due to limiting staff to ensure distancing both at the workshop and machine shop to keep everyone healthy and safe.  And due to this unprecedented event we had to keep the increased lead time of an estimated  4 weeks.  I apologize for any inconvenience with the increased lead time and we will do our best to get this order shipped out for you as quickly as we possibly can.  We will email you the tracking # as soon as this order ships out."

That’s the auto response

Eagerly awaiting: Dominix LE v5- Blazing Red, mystery saber of unknown specifications

Hilt wishlist:
Flamberge v2, Fulcrum, Crimson Savior, crimson princess

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 809

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #10666 on: May 22, 2020, 06:10:16 AM »

I got my order finally shipped. Can't wait!

(Sig by me!)
Now accepting dark side points.

BatMike90
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -793

Dark (Knight) Side Points.

« Reply #10667 on: May 22, 2020, 10:50:51 AM »

I got my order finally shipped. Can't wait!

Congrats! Review to look forward to?

Arsenel:
RGBW DIAMOND: Archon v3.1 / Dominicide / Graflex SE /  Guardian
V4 SOUND : Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Emperor's Hand
STUNT: Aeon v4 / Bellicose / Dark Apprentice v4 (x2) / Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Phantom Initiate V4 / Prophecy v3 / Renegade LE / Scorpion (x2)
Star Wars Cosplay Alias:
Merik Wolfe (Jedi Knight) / Darth Marcotus (Sith Warrior)
BatMike90's Soundfonts

Galef
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 209

Light side preferred, Dark side accepted

« Reply #10668 on: May 22, 2020, 01:31:43 PM »

Man I'm starting to get nervous that a hilt I ordered my be Out of Stock.
For either the Dark Initiate V4 staff or the Apprentice V4 staff I ordered I can't think of any other hilts I'd be happy with substituting for, except maybe the non-Dark Initiate and a Dark Apprentice respectively. But for our purposes, they have to be the smaller V4s.
Hopefully they've got plenty of what I ordered since those seem to be really common hilts, so presumably they'd have a good stock pile of those.

I need to stop reading all the bad reviews on their FB page and the BBB. I need to keep in mind that the dissatisfied customers are always the loudest and I'm sure for every bad experience, there's 10x as many good ones that you don't hear about.
US hasn't let me down yet, but the perfect storm of the past few months has really been a poor time to get hooked on sabers.

I need me fix

-

Maestro Jones
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 181

« Reply #10669 on: May 22, 2020, 08:20:02 PM »

Cool. I hope to see results of...whatever it is you are doing.  Grin
I got my order a day early.  I start working on blades tomorrow at 7:00 AM.

Household US Arsenal:
# = STUNT; % = OBSIDIAN LITE; ~ = OBSIDIAN V4; * = DIAMOND
Mine:
# Dark Apprentice LE v4: BR; # Dark Sentinel LE v4: TRI BR; # Dominix v3: PO; # Dorinian: TRI AB; # Frankensaber - BR; # Initiate v2: GB; # Liberator v3: TRI CG; % Archon 3.1: TRI CG; ~ Consular: TRI CG; ~ Dark Initiate LE v5: TRI FO; ~ Guardian: TRI GB; * Menace; * Monarch

Wife’s:
# Aeon V2: VA; # Dominix V2: BH; # Initiate V2: GB; # Prophecy v3: TRI GB; ~ Graflex SE: TRI GB; ~ Spectre: TRI GB; * Fulcrum; * Lost Grey

Sithlord77
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: -44

Embrace the Darkside!

« Reply #10670 on: May 22, 2020, 08:28:40 PM »

Well I just got a email that the delay in my order is that they are low on stock for Tri-Cre Consular Green & Blazing Red MLS Modules w/ QD. I mean really is this a thing? Ive had to make so many adjustments or upgrades to Orders its getting a bit frustrating.

In the Arsenal:
Apprentice V4 w/ Consular Green
Dominix LE V2 w/ Blazing Red
Dark Menace w/ Blazing Red w/ Obsidian V4
Chosen One SE w/ Tri Blazing Red w/ Obsidian V4
Graflex SE w/ Tri Consular Green w/ Obsidian V4
Bellicose w/ Obsidian V3 & Emerald 2 Channel Driver (1st Place Raffle Prize)
Archon 3.1 w/ Tri Fire Orange w/ Obsidian V4
Initiate V5 w/ Tri Guardian Blue w/ Obsidian V4
Initiate LE V4 w/ Fire Orange

Sithlord77
Knight Arbiter

Embrace the Darkside!

« Reply #10671 on: May 22, 2020, 10:20:23 PM »

I went ahead and switched to the Tr-Cre Guardian Blue MLS Module and Ill use a Photon Blade to get the Green color I want.

In the Arsenal:

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #10672 on: May 22, 2020, 10:30:23 PM »

Well I just got a email that the delay in my order is that they are low on stock for Tri-Cre Consular Green & Blazing Red MLS Modules w/ QD. I mean really is this a thing? Ive had to make so many adjustments or upgrades to Orders its getting a bit frustrating.
Yes, it’s really a thing. Basic electronic parts come from China most of the time.  Shipping ANYTHING from China to the US (and probably other places, too) right now is chock-full of delays, so shortages of anything made in China are VERY MUCH a thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

Galef
Knight Commander

« Reply #10673 on: May 22, 2020, 11:30:03 PM »

I went ahead and switched to the Tr-Cre Guardian Blue MLS Module and Ill use a Photon Blade to get the Green color I want.
Hey that's the way to do it anyway. Make sure you get a thick walled photon blade. Even single blue through a thin walled photon blade will give a slight cyan core, but it WILL be brighter than Tri-green.
So a thick walled photon blade with Tri-Blue is more light passing through more polycarbonate. Prepare to have your retinas burnt out my friend.

-

Sithlord77
Knight Arbiter

Embrace the Darkside!

« Reply #10674 on: May 23, 2020, 12:37:46 AM »

Hey that's the way to do it anyway. Make sure you get a thick walled photon blade. Even single blue through a thin walled photon blade will give a slight cyan core, but it WILL be brighter than Tri-green.
So a thick walled photon blade with Tri-Blue is more light passing through more polycarbonate. Prepare to have your retinas burnt out my friend.

-

Yeah I had to go with thick walled as its for my Archon and you have to use a thick walled due to the thin neck and blade retention. Yes Im excited about that for my Luke ROTJ

In the Arsenal:

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 809

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #10675 on: May 23, 2020, 01:09:07 AM »

Congrats! Review to look forward to?

Probably not. I generally don't review sabers.

(Sig by me!)
Now accepting dark side points.

MVHI JEDI
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 115

"Sometimes I amaze even MYSELF."

« Reply #10676 on: May 23, 2020, 01:42:56 AM »

CRIMSON DOMINICIDE!!!  Waiting for it to be back in stock!!!

LIGHT SIDE POINTS APPRECIATED WHEN EARNED.

Galef
Knight Commander

« Reply #10677 on: May 23, 2020, 01:49:16 AM »

CRIMSON DOMINICIDE!!!  Waiting for it to be back in stock!!!
I find it odd that all the "special" Dominicides have been out of stock since at least December (maybe earlier but that's when I started getting ultrasabers). Same with the Initiate v3s.
We know from member reports that other hilts have also gone out of stock and been restocked.

So why are Dominicides and Initiate V3s not getting restocked like others?

-

Purzelkater
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 17

« Reply #10678 on: May 23, 2020, 04:53:55 AM »

We know from member reports that other hilts have also gone out of stock and been restocked.
I know the Aeon LE V5 was out of stock for a couple of weeks (but never labeled so on the shop). This delayed my order.
The Fallen was marked as out of stock too, when I was waiting of my order. But it was available again in time.

So why are Dominicides and Initiate V3s not getting restocked like others?
For the Initiate V3s, Erin from US send me a mail, the Phantom Initiate V3 (and I believe it counts for the other V3s too) should be back on stock in 6-14 weeks from now.

The Fallen: Diamond RGBW, White Illuminated Black AV Switch, 36"
Spectre with Engraving: Obsidian V4, BVA / FoC MLS, 36"
The Butcher Staff: TA Silver + Color Discs + Quick Release Coupler, 2x32"
Aeon LE V5: Stunt, GB, 36"
Dark Initiate V5: Stunt, BR, 36"
Aeon V3: Stunt, CG, 36"
Aeon V3: Stunt, CG, 24"
Initiate V4: Stunt, BR, Windows,, 24"
The Dominix V2: Stunt, CG, 32"
Initiate V2: Stunt, GB, 24"

Kunaicheesnep24
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #10679 on: May 23, 2020, 01:28:03 PM »

Man I'm starting to get nervous that a hilt I ordered my be Out of Stock.
For either the Dark Initiate V4 staff or the Apprentice V4 staff I ordered I can't think of any other hilts I'd be happy with substituting for, except maybe the non-Dark Initiate and a Dark Apprentice respectively. But for our purposes, they have to be the smaller V4s.
Hopefully they've got plenty of what I ordered since those seem to be really common hilts, so presumably they'd have a good stock pile of those.

I need to stop reading all the bad reviews on their FB page and the BBB. I need to keep in mind that the dissatisfied customers are always the loudest and I'm sure for every bad experience, there's 10x as many good ones that you don't hear about.
US hasn't let me down yet, but the perfect storm of the past few months has really been a poor time to get hooked on sabers.

I need me fix

-

I ordered an apprentice staff on the 27th of April and they just sent me that it should be here by Tuesday the 28th of may

Pages: 1 ... 710 711 [712] 713 714 ... 915   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: