Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 715 716 [717] 718 719 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2152437 times)
Malreyn
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 2

« Reply #10740 on: May 29, 2020, 09:58:18 PM »

Less than 2hours? Geez. I haven’t gotten a reply in less than never...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PilotTrevor97
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #10741 on: May 29, 2020, 11:38:58 PM »

Its officially been a month since my order on 4/28.  None of my emails have been answered, even after the "email purge" that I got a promotional/automatic email about on the 25th and they have never answered the phone.  I thought I was doing okay but this is my first lightsaber which is making me super impatient haha
I also live literally an hour from their shop so i was hoping that theyd go faster since its gonna cost less to ship it to me.  Hell, I will drive across the city to pick it up if it means its going to be done sooner

L-SOUNDSTUNT-InitiateLEv5
[Choose Your Configuration: Lite Sound]
[Choose the color of your blade!: Guardian Blue]
[Flash on Clash: Flash Arctic Blue]
[Obsidian Lite Battery Configuration: Standard Setup]

MisterCole
Force Sensitive

« Reply #10742 on: May 30, 2020, 12:00:07 AM »

So, this is my 2nd attempt to try and reply on this topic, it took me 20 minutes typing the reply on to have someone else reply at the same time and mine was lost. Here it goes, this is my story. on May 14the I created an order $500 worth, then on May 15th ordered again $450 worth . I then, being new to ultrasabers did not realize I could achieve all I wanted by getting the diamond controller. So I immediatly emailed them asking them to cancel my orders and give me a credit so I could create a new one. I heard nothing back until the May 25th email came out, I immediately forwarded them all my emails telling them to cancel my orders. I heard nothing from them, and I know I was one of the 1st to reply to their email, it was literally 15 minuted after they sent it out.  That afternoon they sent me an email saying my 1st order was complete. Record time huh? I then sent them another email begging them not to ship it. Well a label was created and usps pick it up, will be here tomorrow. I will be sending that back to them with a copy of all my emails. I have emailed them every day since asking them not to ship the 2nd order. Guess what? They just sent me a completed email. Tomorrow I will get the same label created and then it will ship. I will then return it as well. If they want to pay for shipping and I pay to ship it back just so I can try and get what I really want then so be it. I seems like a lot to go through just to get it right but what ever. I guess I will eventually get what I want. Just jumping through hoops with no communication.

Cole

Darth_Syn
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: -2

« Reply #10743 on: May 30, 2020, 12:08:55 AM »

There has to be something else going on for this kind of lapse in order fulfillment. Losing emails would only be one thing. They still have an Order tracker (presumably) so there would be no excuse for not communicating on the status of each order on a consistent basis.

As for the order fulfillment itself, my guess is that they are shipping out orders based on parts they have from stock. They have always said that majority of their parts are US sourced but that is hard to believe since they have been backed up for over a year. Supply chains would not be that bad without there being a core problem with the business itself.

To make everything worse, they keep running promotions. If they cannot handle the first promotion do NOT run 2-3 more! Manage your production line first. Customer service should be the focus here but instead it is surprisingly bad. Even IF the emails were lost, this forum is still active. All they have to do is communicate what is going on and many will understand. I'm glad they at least sent out the email saying they had a problem with the customer service people or person but that was only recently. What about all of last year? The practice still hasn't changed...

NicKnack23
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -1

« Reply #10744 on: May 30, 2020, 01:01:02 AM »

I finally got a response about my order (4/13) on the 26th to find out the dominix le v5 hilts were out of stock and would be for 1-2 weeks. I inquired if a few other hilts were in stock because they offered to swap my hilt but then I never got a response back 😤

Eagerly awaiting: Dominix LE v5- Blazing Red, mystery saber of unknown specifications

Hilt wishlist:
Flamberge v2, Fulcrum, Crimson Savior, crimson princess

MarekPrime
Force Sensitive

« Reply #10745 on: May 30, 2020, 02:31:47 AM »

I ordered a Graflex with a blue blade on May 6th and it still says "Processing" as well.  I figured that with limited staff and the massive amount of orders they must have received from the MTFBWY sale, that it was going to take a while.  But it's my first saber and I can't help to click 'refresh' at least 2-3 times a day. 

I mostly came here on the forums just to see if anyone else was waiting like me.

HesaHeart
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 55

Adapt.Improvise and Overcome

« Reply #10746 on: May 30, 2020, 02:36:11 AM »

My first saber also 05/08 checking many times a day since i placed order so your not alone

Product   Total
Dark Sentinel v4 Staff × 1
STUNT-STUNT-DarkSentinelv4Staff

[Choose Your Configuration: Stunt]
[Choose the color of your blade!: TRI Blazing Red]
[Choose your 2nd color: TRI Blazing Red]
[Battery Configuration: Standard Setup]
[Recharge Port: No Recharge Port]
[Blade Option: Heavy Grade]
[Blade Length: Standard 32"]
[Hilt 1 Model: Regular Version]
[Hilt 1 Windows: No Windows in Emitter]
[Hilt 2 Model: Regular Version]
[Hilt 2 Windows: No Windows in Emitter]
[Choose Blade Tip Type: Round Tip]
[Blade Retention Screw Wrench: Sure!]
[Include Blade Plug: No Thanks]
[Include Saber Stand: No Thanks]
[Include Second Blade Plug: No Thanks]
[Include Second Saber Stand: No Thanks]
[Coupler: Black Finish Quick Release Coupler with Vents [NO SOUND]]
[Hilt 1 Pommel: Regular Solid Pommel (No Sound) [Recommended]]
[Hilt 2 Pommel: Regular Solid Pommel (No Sound) [Recommended]]
[Hilt 1 Switch Type: Guarded Switch]
[Hilt 2 Switch Type: Guarded Switch]
[Include Covertec Clip: No Thanks]
[Install Covertec Wheel: No Thanks]
[Include Second Covertec Clip: No Thanks]
[Install Covertec Wheel Hilt 2: No Thanks]

( Light points when earned )

Various fan art and fiction
http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?board=12.0

Own
 Dark Sentinel staff LE v4 - tri red

Wish list
Arbiter staff - blazing red-sound
Phantasm LE V4 staff - AS blade - stunt
Raven in staff setup - color ?? - stunt

BodhiQL
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #10747 on: May 30, 2020, 02:40:48 AM »

Has anybody had any experience with shipping multiple orders together? I ordered my Dominicide on 5/10 and then a single blade on 5/18. On 5/27, just a couple days ago, I sent an email to customer service inquiring if they could ship both orders together. I never received a reply to that email. Today I received the tracking information for the blade order, but nothing for the lightsaber. Is there a chance my Dominicide will be in the box when it arrives? Maybe they just sent the tracking info for the more recent order if it’s all in one box.

NicKnack23
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -1

« Reply #10748 on: May 30, 2020, 02:13:43 PM »

I finally got a follow up response about if the dark sentinel le v5, dark initiate v5, or dark initiate le v5 were available to swap my Dominix le v5 to and the answers was none of them (so heads up if y’all ordered any of those hilts recently)

The offered the Aeon v5 (in silver) as my replacement but I’m set on a black hilt so I guess I’m just gonna continue playing the waiting game. If I get my saber by my birthday (7/1) that’d be great

I guess I’m just annoyed that none of these hilts are up to date on their availability, like I get that they’re busy but this is definitely a thing that they could automate so no one would have to go do so manually

Eagerly awaiting: Dominix LE v5- Blazing Red, mystery saber of unknown specifications

Hilt wishlist:
Flamberge v2, Fulcrum, Crimson Savior, crimson princess

Treva
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #10749 on: May 30, 2020, 04:15:21 PM »

First Purchase here, not sure what to expect. Any help would be appreciated. Spent quite a bit so I was able to also get a free Initiate. So in all I have 3 sabers coming. I haven't heard back from them yet so if anyone has any information about what to expect or how this process works, it would be appreciated. My order still says "Processing". Not sure what that means exactly.

Anyway, on to what I ordered. I decided if I am going to do this, I might as well do this right and get exactly what I want and to heck with the expenses. So I got 2 sabers for myself and made sure to get a free initiate incase my Son wants one to play with. Let's be honest, he will. I am not sure what I am doing here so I figured I would go all out and get the most flexible versions of what I want. I will need to figure out how to change the diamond settings eventually but it is something I am willing to learn.

Saber Number One:
I originally wanted a black hilt with a yellow blade. Then I saw Rise of Skywalker and saw that one was like that in the movie and it pushed me away from that. Instead I went for something a bit different. As I was building I saw that there was a pink color but it wasn't a normal pink. I thought it would look nice with the black hilt. 

Dark Apprentice LE v5 × 1
D-SOUND-STUNT-DarkApprenticeLEv5
[Choose Your Configuration: Diamond Controller]
[Diamond Controller LED Type: RGBW LED [Recommended]]
[Choose the color of your blade!: Bane's Heart for Diamond]
[Diamond Flash on Clash: Flash Hot Pink for Diamond]
[Diamond Pulse Mode: Diamond Pulse Off]
[Battery Configuration: Li-Ion Setup (Batteries & Charger Included)]
[Blade Option: UltraEdge Heavy Grade]
[Blade Size: Standard 32" Blade]
[Diamond Sound: Diamond Sound]
[Pommel: Emperor's Hand Pommel (Black)]
[Switch Type: Silver Non-illuminated AV Switch]
[Blade Retention Screw Wrench: Sure!]
[Include Blade Plug: Standard Plug]
[Include Saber Stand: Yes, Two Piece Saber Stand]
[Include MICRO USB Cable: Yes]

Saber Number Two:
This saber I wanted to do a bit more of a traditional light side feel. I figured that the Guardian Blue was a nice touch. I assume that the silver flash would look nice with it as well. I also decided to make the blade a bit shorter. It reminds me of the difference between a Nodachi and a Tachi when it comes to Katana. So I thought one standard size and one shorter would look nice when on display.

Apprentice v4 × 1
SOUND-STUNT-Apprenticev4
[Choose Your Configuration: Premium Obsidian Sound]
[Choose the color of your blade!: Guardian Blue]
[Flash on Clash: Flash Silver]
[Battery Configuration: Li-Ion Setup With BuckPuck (Batteries & Charger Included)]
[Blade Option: UltraEdge Heavy Grade]
[Blade Size: Initiate 24" Blade]
[Windows: Yes Include Windows in Emitter]
[Pommel: Regular Vented Pommel (hole in bottom) [Recommended]]
[Sound: Obsidian USB V3 Sound! [V3]]
[Switch Type: Blue Illuminated Silver AV Switch]
[Blade Retention Screw Wrench: No Thanks]
[Include Blade Plug: No Thanks]
[Include Saber Stand: Yes, Two Piece Saber Stand]
[Include MINI USB Cable: No Thanks]

Tai Chi Chuan Wijchen
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 297

« Reply #10750 on: May 31, 2020, 09:29:06 AM »

Great choices! I would love to see a picture of that apprentice with the Emperors Hand pommel, can't remember that I've seen that combination before.

Light Side points appreciated, when warranted.
> Phantasm v4 - CG
> Sentinel v4 staff - GB
> Phantom v4 - BR
> Dark Initiatet v2 - FO
> Free Initiate v2 - CG
> Aeon v3 - GB - Grabbag
> Sentinel v4 w/sound - CG - Mysterybox

BrookeN
Force Sensitive

« Reply #10751 on: May 31, 2020, 06:16:18 PM »

Currently at 4 weeks for my order. We (my boyfriend and I) ordered it May 3rd. We ordered two lite sound sabers, a staff (no sound), two additional MLS pieces, plus a free initiate and other extras. I think the lite sound boards are what is holding ours up and possibly the MLS pieces.

We just keep checking the forum while we wait to get it shipped. Still so excited though!

NoLifeLeft42
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 3

« Reply #10752 on: June 01, 2020, 02:22:25 AM »

I'm past the 7 week mark on 2 empty hilts and 3 basic blades.  My second order of 2 more empty hilts and 2 GB blades is approaching 6 weeks.  No email responses.  Feels bad, man.

Sylverfen
Force Sensitive

« Reply #10753 on: June 01, 2020, 12:20:12 PM »

So I'm at just over 6 weeks now waiting for my Butcher (4/17), but my rewards points suddenly went through on Saturday, which the FAQ says happens after it ships.
Maybe I'll be getting a shipping email soon?

NoLifeLeft42
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 3

« Reply #10754 on: June 01, 2020, 12:54:00 PM »

So I'm at just over 6 weeks now waiting for my Butcher (4/17), but my rewards points suddenly went through on Saturday, which the FAQ says happens after it ships.
Maybe I'll be getting a shipping email soon?
I was able to use my points from my first order on my second order.  That was 4/10 & 4/23.  Still no shipment for me.

Pages: 1 ... 715 716 [717] 718 719 ... 915   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: