Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 753 754 [755] 756 757 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2142689 times)
matth431
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 9

« Reply #11310 on: June 26, 2020, 11:28:09 AM »

Have sent a last-ditch email saying if I have had no reply within 5 working days I will cancel, explaining I really don't want to but I don't feel lack of response is justified even given the backlog. I told them I can accept delays in manufacturing/shipping as long as they update me instead of ignoring several emails (first sent on 5th June, followup 21st) and FB messages ("Will" is definitely a bot as "he" sent the exact same response to my followup explaining this, so I suspect no-one is actually reading their messenger).

Not holding out much hope at this point.

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2790

Grey Assassin

« Reply #11311 on: June 26, 2020, 12:27:16 PM »

My six sabers should be here tomorrow from my 5/5 order. Excited I am!

Congrats. Post pictures when they arrive!

rufusmcdufus
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #11312 on: June 26, 2020, 01:52:33 PM »

Yesterday was my 6 week waiting anniversary.  Still no word aside from the standard 4 week lead time email.  I am just waiting on a single custom saber with obsidian sound, I'm pretty sure parts are out of stock but it would be nice to know what is holding it up.  Hopefully, it won't be too much longer.

Galef
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 209

Light side preferred, Dark side accepted

« Reply #11313 on: June 26, 2020, 03:07:24 PM »

Aside from a few outliers, it does appear that MOST orders are being filled by 2 months.
I'm seeing a lot of comments on other sites that the other guys are approaching 6-8 ...MONTHS, not weeks. And some of the other guys have stopped talking orders altogether or have 90% of there products out of stock.

So as frustrating as it is to pass the expected lead time of 3-4weeks and not get any responses to emails, it could be much worse.

-

Lumathiel
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #11314 on: June 26, 2020, 04:19:15 PM »

My six sabers should be here tomorrow from my 5/5 order. Excited I am!

Were there any Mystery Boxes in your order? Just asking since I ordered a couple on 5/5, so if they're up to that date mine could be any time now...

Saber Owned:
Dominix LE V2 - Fire Orange

Galef
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 209

Light side preferred, Dark side accepted

« Reply #11315 on: June 26, 2020, 04:23:51 PM »

I ordered a Grab bag on Monday and it's going to be here today. That's 4 days.
However, I'm expecting there to be some blemishes because GBs are known to be repurposed sabers from Con displays or even returns. That's probably the only reason it shipped so fast.
They can't keep up with MB orders because as soon as they build up stock for it, twice as many are ordered.
But GBs? They probably have several of those ready to go.

Just saying, unless you are willing to wait and need that chance for sound, maybe a GB is a better buy right now than a MB

Oh, and since I have plenty of spare blades, I ordered my GB without to save some $$

-

Lumathiel
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #11316 on: June 26, 2020, 04:37:28 PM »

I ordered a Grab bag on Monday and it's going to be here today. That's 4 days.
However, I'm expecting there to be some blemishes because GBs are known to be repurposed sabers from Con displays or even returns. That's probably the only reason it shipped so fast.
They can't keep up with MB orders because as soon as they build up stock for it, twice as many are ordered.
But GBs? They probably have several of those ready to go.

Just saying, unless you are willing to wait and need that chance for sound, maybe a GB is a better buy right now than a MB

Oh, and since I have plenty of spare blades, I ordered my GB without to save some $$

-

Yeah I got a reply to one of my emails yesterday, they basically said they are getting weekly deliveries of custom and mystery boxes from their machine shop, so basically MB are out and being machined like every other order.

As annoyed as I am about some of this, I will give them big props for not just sending their stock of grab bags out as MBs, because who would know as long as its 75 or more?

Saber Owned:
Dominix LE V2 - Fire Orange

Darth Rage
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: -78

Fear leads to....ooh a donut!

« Reply #11317 on: June 26, 2020, 04:43:25 PM »

Aside from a few outliers, it does appear that MOST orders are being filled by 2 months.
I'm seeing a lot of comments on other sites that the other guys are approaching 6-8 ...MONTHS, not weeks. And some of the other guys have stopped talking orders altogether or have 90% of there products out of stock.

So as frustrating as it is to pass the expected lead time of 3-4weeks and not get any responses to emails, it could be much worse.

-
I ordered a saber from one of the other guys at the same time as US,  2 weeks ago, just got my shipping confirmation from the other guys, nothing from US. Granted, my other guy order was very basic and a single saber, my US order is much more complex....but it would be nice to have some communication. 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fear leads to....ooh a donut!

ShadowofArbacas
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 5

« Reply #11318 on: June 26, 2020, 04:51:13 PM »

Well its officially been 3 weeks. It feels like its been way longer LOL. Glad some of you are getting your sabers so fast. Im waiting for an Aeon LE V5 STUNT TRI Arctic Blue. Hopefully in the next week or two!

Fatalis
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 60

Good..Bad...I'm the guy with the saber!

« Reply #11319 on: June 26, 2020, 05:45:51 PM »

Ok, so after 13 emails, no responses, and 6 weeks later I have contacted PP and have disputed both my orders. I will keep you up to date on how the process goes. As the proud owner of 4 US's I purchased second hand while I have been waiting, I think their product is amazing, but the customer service is the pits. I may attempt to purchase something later this year when they get everything worked out.

Ok, so a brief update about my order. I was just contacted by Arya from US about the change I requested. I got the standard " Sorry about the late response, we are super busy here "  The change I requested was an Dark Apprentice to a Dark initiate V5 and color change from Tric Arctic Blue to Tri Silver with discs.  She made no mention of the hilt change, but noted $14 for the color change and added a link to make the transaction and said she had halted the production line and after the payment, it would be out in 2 days to me.  Pretty quick turn around I would say, but I sent a reply that I had already filed a claim with PP over both orders and just wanted a refund.

That being said, I do believe they are monitoring the email system and saw my claim emails and got to me ASAP. I hold no ill will to US and lover there saber... Hell, I have purchased 5 while I have been waiting from private sellers, and misc parts from US themselves with a day turnaround to ship!

I'm sure later on after everything cools down that I will make a custom order or even do a couple of grab bags, but just want this part behind me and go outside at night and battle!

Fatalis out

Sphinx74
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: -2

« Reply #11320 on: June 26, 2020, 05:54:51 PM »

Iam patiently waiting for my new Manticore. I ordered yesterday and recieved tracking within an hour. Its supposed to be here July 2nd.  Shocked How did I pull that off? Easy, I went on ebay. On one of my ultrasabers orders I did order an emerald Manticore, but since I have no clue as to when i may see it, I had to resort to ebay. My Ebay manticore has obsidian lite, in blazing red, guarded switch, low pro pommel, and no flash on clash. Not really a set up I would have ordered myself from US, but I do love the Manticore and I think it will become my project saber. I don't like blazing red, so I already ordered a blue led and resistor, and an  illuminated switch from tcss. Later on, after a bit of research, I'll experiment with foc and I think I'd like to learn some weathering techniques. Not rubbing it in (or out) but pretty excited about it cause I'm in the same boat with every one else here. I have 2 pending orders, one since may, with no updates or responses to my mail. I've also learned that 2 sabers out of the 4 that I ordered are on back order, (even though listed as available on US site) and that info came from another US customer from another lightsaber group. I haven't heard anything from US in close to a month now. But who knows, maybe by September I can put together a Mantistaff.

MaceWindexTheWindow
Force Sensitive

« Reply #11321 on: June 26, 2020, 06:09:07 PM »

Hey guys, I'm new to saberforum, so sorry if I say something wrong, but I ordered 2, 75 dollar mystery boxes on may 5th 2020, and I got an email a day or so after I made the purchase with my order info and receipt, today it's June 26th 2020, I haven't received any information involving my order since the receipt I received, I understand that it's likely to take awhile to ship, I just wanted to ask you guys what you guys are expiriencing in terms of wait times during this covid crisis, just looking for some reassurance, I sent an email asking about my order status on  I think June 6 to [email protected] and have not received any form of reply. Any thoughts? Today I sent the exact same email to [email protected], should I expect a reply any time soon? To anyone who replies thankyou so much.

FOR THE REPUBLICCCCC!!!

MaceWindexTheWindow
Force Sensitive

« Reply #11322 on: June 26, 2020, 06:14:54 PM »

Week 7
Hey guys, I'm new to saberforum, so sorry if I say something wrong, but I ordered 2, 75 dollar mystery boxes on may 5th 2020, and I got an email a day or so after I made the purchase with my order info and receipt, today it's June 26th 2020, I haven't received any information involving my order since the receipt I received, I understand that it's likely to take awhile to ship, I just wanted to ask you guys what you guys are expiriencing in terms of wait times during this covid crisis, just looking for some reassurance, I sent an email asking about my order status on  I think June 6 to [email protected] and have not received any form of reply. Any thoughts? Today I sent the exact same email to [email protected], should I expect a reply any time soon? To anyone who replies thankyou so much. Cheesy

FOR THE REPUBLICCCCC!!!

MaceWindexTheWindow
Force Sensitive

« Reply #11323 on: June 26, 2020, 06:17:33 PM »

Week 7
Hey guys, I'm new to saberforum, so sorry if I say something wrong, but I ordered 2, 75 dollar mystery boxes on may 5th 2020, and I got an email a day or so after I made the purchase with my order info and receipt, today it's June 26th 2020, I haven't received any information involving my order since the receipt I received, I understand that it's likely to take awhile to ship, I just wanted to ask you guys what you guys are expiriencing in terms of wait times during this covid crisis, just looking for some reassurance, I sent an email asking about my order status on  I think June 6 to [email protected] and have not received any form of reply. Any thoughts? Today I sent the exact same email to [email protected], should I expect a reply any time soon? To anyone who replies thankyou so much.

FOR THE REPUBLICCCCC!!!

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -776

« Reply #11324 on: June 26, 2020, 06:23:41 PM »

Read through the "(I'm)patiently waiting" thread.  Many people are waiting for orders and it has to do with many reasons including the Pandemic.  As of right now the "Info" email is the one you should be sending inquiries to. 

Light Side, Dark Side.  I'm the guy with the Saber.
Azure Omen in Adagan Silver
Stunt Initiate in Violet Amethyst
Bellicose in Consular Green
Flamberge SE in Blazing Red
 Emperor's Hand in Guardian Blue
Grand Master in Blazing Red

Pages: 1 ... 753 754 [755] 756 757 ... 915   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: