Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 795 796 [797] 798 799 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2153737 times)
HesaHeart
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 55

Adapt.Improvise and Overcome

« Reply #11940 on: July 12, 2020, 02:17:57 AM »

My wifes issue is not the money its my growing collection of martial arts gear, training stuff, staffs, swords etc and im always getting stuff for my club and currently the club is homeless so i have all that gear except the matts

( Light points when earned )

Various fan art and fiction
http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?board=12.0

Own
 Dark Sentinel staff LE v4 - tri red

Wish list
Arbiter staff - blazing red-sound
Phantasm LE V4 staff - AS blade - stunt
Raven in staff setup - color ?? - stunt

Darth Rage
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: -78

Fear leads to....ooh a donut!

« Reply #11941 on: July 12, 2020, 03:00:55 AM »

Guess who just got his Golden Ticket?

*WILD MANIACAL LAUGHTER*

It even says COMPLETED on the website!   The only thing I'm worried about is the requisition order I paid for the Frankensaber, it still says processing, and there was no indication that it was done in the email I just got.  And now I'm a little nervous that it didn't get done.  I mean, I followed the instructions I was given, and Aria did confirm that she was going to link the two...but I need to know for sure, know what I mean?

Still....I GOT A GOLDEN TICKET!  I GOT A GOLDEN TICKET!!!!
Guess who just got his Golden Ticket?

*WILD MANIACAL LAUGHTER*

It even says COMPLETED on the website!   The only thing I'm worried about is the requisition order I paid for the Frankensaber, it still says processing, and there was no indication that it was done in the email I just got.  And now I'm a little nervous that it didn't get done.  I mean, I followed the instructions I was given, and Aria did confirm that she was going to link the two...but I need to know for sure, know what I mean?

Still....I GOT A GOLDEN TICKET!  I GOT A GOLDEN TICKET!!!!
Is this your Fallen order?  It makes me giddy with anticipation!  My Golden Ticket could be coming soon!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jedi_Phoenix
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 223

Light side points preferred if I earn them....

« Reply #11942 on: July 12, 2020, 03:07:26 AM »

Is this your Fallen order?  It makes me giddy with anticipation!  My Golden Ticket could be coming soon!

Yeah, I got incredibly lucky with it; someone who had ordered the black Fallen changed their mind and switched it to one of the other versions.   Nichole was able to snag that black one for me.  Right place at the right time.  Just hoping they got the Frankensaber upgrades like I asked for.

Doing the best I can with what I've got...

PERSONAL ARSENAL:
The Fallen - Tri-cree Silver
Initiate V2 - Guardian Blue
Apprentice V4 - Fire Orange
Apprentice LE V5 - Blazing Red
Shock - Consular Green
Frankensaber "Emerald Fury" - Consular Green w/ Silver flash
Emperor's Hand - Violet Amethyst w/ silver flash
The Guardian - Guardian Blue w/ silver flash

FAMILY SABERS:
Aeon LE v5 - Tri-cree Guardian Blue
Archon v2.1 - Tri-cree Consular Green
Savior - Violet Amethyst
Manticore - Tri-cree Blazing Red
Princess (golden) - Violet Amethyst

Darth Rage
Knight Arbiter

« Reply #11943 on: July 12, 2020, 03:13:38 AM »

I hope that wasn’t the Fallen Aria said they had for me. I know you’ve been waiting longer than I have so you deserve it, but I was told mine would ship Friday and I’m still waiting on that shipping notice.

This is almost worse than not hearing anything 🤣

Jedi_Phoenix
Knight Commander

« Reply #11944 on: July 12, 2020, 03:26:17 AM »

I hope that wasn’t the Fallen Aria said they had for me. I know you’ve been waiting longer than I have so you deserve it, but I was told mine would ship Friday and I’m still waiting on that shipping notice.

This is almost worse than not hearing anything 🤣

No, I think you'll be okay...Nichole didn't say anything to me about a different emitter than what I ordered.

If I do end up with the standard emitter when I wanted the combat one, I'm not gonna be too happy,  LOL.

PERSONAL ARSENAL:
Shock - Consular Green

FAMILY SABERS:
Savior - Violet Amethyst

Starflicker
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 16

I Wanna the Hero but the Villains having more fun

« Reply #11945 on: July 12, 2020, 03:35:41 AM »

Since I see you getting the shipping e-mail notice, here is how my Fed-Ex delivery worked. Texas, USA to Ontario, Canada

Notified on Saturday the 4th
Shiped from Ultrasabers on the 6th
I was called to pay duty fees on the 7th, which I paid as soon as I knew I needed to
The box arrived on the 8th at about noon

They may have long wait times but as far as I can tell their shipping is excellent

Newly Obsessed with Sabers
Aeon v4 Windows BVA, Aeon v3 BR, Dark Initiate v2 BR, Archon v2.1 GB, Bellicose SRD, Aeon v2 GB, Initiate v3 GB, Dark Apprentice v4 Windows CG, Dominix v5 Diamond, Dark Apprentice v4 windows Staff Stunt AS, Dark Apprentice v5 Obsidian v4 CG with FO FoC, Azure Mantis GB Obsidian Lite

I need to stop. Or, ya know, win the lottery.

Wish List: Too long to be placed here.

Jedi_Phoenix
Knight Commander

« Reply #11946 on: July 12, 2020, 03:46:49 AM »

Since I see you getting the shipping e-mail notice, here is how my Fed-Ex delivery worked. Texas, USA to Ontario, Canada

Notified on Saturday the 4th
Shiped from Ultrasabers on the 6th
I was called to pay duty fees on the 7th, which I paid as soon as I knew I needed to
The box arrived on the 8th at about noon

They may have long wait times but as far as I can tell their shipping is excellent

That's good to know, thank you.  And you're a further distance than I am, so that's another point I should remember.

Best of all, I'm working from home, so when it does show up, I can grab it and hide it before the kids see it.

PERSONAL ARSENAL:
Shock - Consular Green

FAMILY SABERS:
Savior - Violet Amethyst

Mandalore_Will_Rise
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #11947 on: July 12, 2020, 03:48:16 AM »

Im probably gonna send another email back to Brent, as its been like 3 days since he'd said it take 2 days to look into my order, i really hope to get it before the month turns, as I would be moving in August

Starflicker
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 16

I Wanna the Hero but the Villains having more fun

« Reply #11948 on: July 12, 2020, 07:23:14 AM »

I am planning another purchase and I have yet to receive my first orders. I keep building sabers on the website and placing them in cart then deleting them. I am running out of family that they are supposed to be gifts for when I am unlikely to ever give them away.

I have narrowed my choices down to...  all of them!

Not really. I can't justify that much spent on this hobby/obsession, since I still like to have the basics like food and shelter...

Looking at a Dark Sentinal v4 Stunt Staff In Adegan Silver with a pack a color discs with Quick Release and a Dominix v5 Diamond.

Good deal on the Diamond right now, but I just can't bring myself to buy another thing until I at least get a shipping notice on my orders that I placed in May.

Just had to vent somewhere, and those of you here are less likely to look at me like I need professional help than those in my everyday life.

Newly Obsessed with Sabers
Aeon v4 Windows BVA, Aeon v3 BR, Dark Initiate v2 BR, Archon v2.1 GB, Bellicose SRD, Aeon v2 GB, Initiate v3 GB, Dark Apprentice v4 Windows CG, Dominix v5 Diamond, Dark Apprentice v4 windows Staff Stunt AS, Dark Apprentice v5 Obsidian v4 CG with FO FoC, Azure Mantis GB Obsidian Lite

I need to stop. Or, ya know, win the lottery.

Wish List: Too long to be placed here.

HesaHeart
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 55

Adapt.Improvise and Overcome

« Reply #11949 on: July 12, 2020, 07:45:42 AM »

I am planning another purchase and I have yet to receive my first orders. I keep building sabers on the website and placing them in cart then deleting them. I am running out of family that they are supposed to be gifts for when I am unlikely to ever give them away.

I have narrowed my choices down to...  all of them!

Not really. I can't justify that much spent on this hobby/obsession, since I still like to have the basics like food and shelter...

Looking at a Dark Sentinal v4 Stunt Staff In Adegan Silver with a pack a color discs with Quick Release and a Dominix v5 Diamond.

Good deal on the Diamond right now, but I just can't bring myself to buy another thing until I at least get a shipping notice on my orders that I placed in May.

Just had to vent somewhere, and those of you here are less likely to look at me like I need professional help than those in my everyday life.

food is over rated

( Light points when earned )

Various fan art and fiction
http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?board=12.0

Own
 Dark Sentinel staff LE v4 - tri red

Wish list
Arbiter staff - blazing red-sound
Phantasm LE V4 staff - AS blade - stunt
Raven in staff setup - color ?? - stunt

DarthRondoudou
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -294

Dark Side points preferred when earned, thx.

« Reply #11950 on: July 12, 2020, 07:53:17 AM »

So this is my first time ordering custom light sabers for myself and also my friends who put into the order with me. Me and my friends put in the order roughly 9 weeks ago and roughly once a week since week 4 I have emailed, asking about the current Status. I haven't gotten any replies yet and was wondering if there was anything else I can do to find out the status of my order.

The order is a bit of a large one, as we all went into the order together and are hoping to get them before summers end. The order is for 10 sabers (I'll post sabers at bottom). Would they wait until all the sabers could be shipped at once or would they have them shipped as completed?

I've been reading this Forum for a while and decided to post and was wondering what you all thought about our current situation or if this is just another case of waiting and hoping for the shipping.

1x STUNT-AeonLEv3- Consular Green
1x STUNT-Dark-Sentinelv5- Blazing Red
3x STUNT-MysteryBox
1x Empress- Premium Sound,Fire orange, Flash Pyrestone Orange
1x STUNT-ApprenticeLEv5- Sun Rider's Destiny
1x STUNT-DarkSentinelLEv5- Sentinel Yellow
1x Free Initiate
1x Free MysteryBox

Good taste for the Empress' configuration =p
And I'm sure the Dark Sentinel with yellow blade will be awesome!

Owned :
* Black Empress Emerald, Fire Orange with Pyrestone Orange FOC
* Spectre Emerald, Sentinel Yellow Adegan Silver FOC
* Guardian GB nickel plated shroud AB FOC
* Initiate LEV5 Blazing red/red illuminated AVswitch
* Dark Initiate LEV5 SRD/green illuminated AVswitch
* Emperor's Hand BVA/VA BH FOC
* 2 x windowed initiate v4 (silver + red)
* Liberator v3 arctic blue
* Dark sentinel LEV5 yellow / Sentinel LEV5 VA
* Dominix VA
* Fallen Azur, LE and Crimson pixel
* Initiate V2 GB
* Sentinel LEV4
* Frankensaber FO
Wishlist :
Menace SE BR x2
Butcher LE AS
Please someone stop m

DarthRondoudou
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -294

Dark Side points preferred when earned, thx.

« Reply #11951 on: July 12, 2020, 07:54:31 AM »

I keep looking at my cart and then my wife walks thru " Don't even order that "
xD I feel you. Same thing happens to me almost everyday since I ordered... The wife is not into this sadly.

Owned :
* Black Empress Emerald, Fire Orange with Pyrestone Orange FOC
* Spectre Emerald, Sentinel Yellow Adegan Silver FOC
* Guardian GB nickel plated shroud AB FOC
* Initiate LEV5 Blazing red/red illuminated AVswitch
* Dark Initiate LEV5 SRD/green illuminated AVswitch
* Emperor's Hand BVA/VA BH FOC
* 2 x windowed initiate v4 (silver + red)
* Liberator v3 arctic blue
* Dark sentinel LEV5 yellow / Sentinel LEV5 VA
* Dominix VA
* Fallen Azur, LE and Crimson pixel
* Initiate V2 GB
* Sentinel LEV4
* Frankensaber FO
Wishlist :
Menace SE BR x2
Butcher LE AS
Please someone stop m

Darth Rage
Knight Arbiter

« Reply #11952 on: July 12, 2020, 11:53:01 AM »

No, I think you'll be okay...Nichole didn't say anything to me about a different emitter than what I ordered.

If I do end up with the standard emitter when I wanted the combat one, I'm not gonna be too happy,  LOL.
Fingers crossed, but this shipping notice wait is seriously worse than waiting to hear from
CS.     🥺
I may have a problem, but admitting it is the first step. 🤪

Linkshade
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #11953 on: July 12, 2020, 01:00:36 PM »

Its been two months now since i placed my order on 5/10 and I heard from them once since then saying 4 weeks... its been over 8 now with no reply or any answers. is any one else in this situation

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #11954 on: July 12, 2020, 01:06:23 PM »

Its been two months now since i placed my order on 5/10 and I heard from them once since then saying 4 weeks... its been over 8 now with no reply or any answers. is any one else in this situation
Did you bother to read any posts before you asked this question?

This is a group of UltraSabers customers and fans, not a way to reach UltraSabers customer service.  Nobody here works for UltraSabers.  We can give advice, but we can’t provide specific information about your order because we don’t have access to any of that information.

ORDINARILY, you would probably have your sober in your hand already, because their turnaround time was typically 1-2 weeks.  Lots of us old-timers have that as our default experience with UltraSabers.  HOWEVER... in early December of last year, thanks to all the fan excitement surrounding the last Star Wars movie, a new Star Wars TV show that apparently should have been titled “Baby Yoda” instead, the release of a new Star Wars video game, the Christmas gift-giving season, and a winter sales promotion, they began to have so many orders that they fell behind.  In January, there started to be issues with parts and components, because of the COVID-19 issues in China, where some of the electronic parts are manufactured, and they fell a little more behind.  In February, the fallout from COVID-19 started to have effects here in the United States, and some of their more-local parts suppliers fell behind, not just the ones in China.  As time progressed, and as social-distancing measures needed to be put into effect in the workplace (causing more than the usual scheduling issues of getting the right technician, the right saber, the right parts, and the right tools all at the right workstation at the right time, multiplied across the multiple suppliers used), the backlog continued.  On May 25, they lost all their emails prior to that date, and that has caused its own issues.  They have staff working 24x7 trying to catch up from the backlog, and some progress is being made, but they are nowhere near back to normal yet.

Their overall delivery times have slipped quite a bit; although some folks still get their sabers in a week or two, some sabers take three or four weeks, and some take eight weeks or longer.  Note that the orders are NOT worked in a First-In-First-Out queue order; there are too many dependencies on various parts, technician skill sets, machine/workstation availability, and Lord-only-knows what else for that to be even close to efficient.  There have been entire books— heck, entire college courses,— written on efficient manufacturing-process scheduling, so there’s no way I can give a full explanation here; just know that it’s very complicated.

The response times on the customer service emails have slipped quite a bit, too.  All I can say is to keep sending POLITE emails to [email protected] with your order number in the subject line, but I wouldn’t send an email every day; that will just clog up the Inbox and make it harder to find the emails that need an answer other than “Yes, we have your order, and it’s in the processing queue, but I can’t tell you when it will ship, because we are waiting on <fill_in_the_blank>.”  There’s nothing wrong with wanting an update, because you have sent them your money; just understand that right now, getting an update, or your saber, is going to take longer than normal, and longer than any of us would like.

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

Pages: 1 ... 795 796 [797] 798 799 ... 915   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: