Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 838 839 [840] 841 842 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2152406 times)
BaliMawr
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 29

Scrapper

« Reply #12585 on: August 07, 2020, 02:13:49 AM »

Renewed tariffs on Canadian aluminum today.  That's probably not going to help Masters.

Mine:
-Fallen w/BRE, Obsidian Lite sound, BVA
-Dark Catalyst, Stunt, AS
Son's:
-Dark Initiate LE V4, Stunt, FO (x2)

Tylan-Maul
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #12586 on: August 07, 2020, 07:13:31 AM »

I have placed two orders since this whole pandemic has started, the first one was right at the beginning and my order took about a week to arrive. My second one was placed on 6/24 and is still possessing which is really infuriating. Both times I ordered 2 sabers. And over the last month I have sent atleast one email trying to get an update a day, and I have yet to get a response. Hell, I sent in my grandmaster in for repairs and it came back in just over a week.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2770

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #12587 on: August 07, 2020, 12:50:33 PM »

thank you, dude. I def know what you mean about the negativity. This is just the only spot i can "vent" about it cause if i tell my family they just dismiss it as "nerd toy who cares" LOL (they arent wrong but it means a lot for me being my first "big purchase" for something i love which is star wars)
You're welcome. I completely understand your frustration, and am glad that you understand mine. As you can see by my signature, I have been a happy customer of US for some time. You can always look at the bright side: you could have bought from another smith, paid way more money, and been waiting this long on average. Shocked

i just wish there was more info like you provided about whats going down and how long. A simple mass email saying "orders are delayed indefinitely" would've been SO simple to send out or even the info about the parts that's are missing, just something for us consumers so we can "worry less". cause in the beginning i thought processing meant they were processing my PAYMENT, so i was super confused at first. Just a simple communication fix would be great, ya know?
Well, as I tried to state, these are reasons I suspect. I don't work for US, so I don't have all the answers.

either way, I'm still EXTRMELY excited and i hope my lightsaber will shine some light on this company again. I have hopes. Smiley
I can tell you they are worth the wait. I just wish you could have spent the extra $100 or so for sound. The first time that puppy lights up and you hear that iconic <snap hiss>.....uuuuuuhuhuhuhuhuhuh. So good. Just for the sake of convsation, what did you order?

I am fairly certain that you will love it once you finally receive it.

Wish you well, bro
And you as well, bro.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

ProtechOne
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 5

Without Shadow, how do we define the light?

« Reply #12588 on: August 07, 2020, 01:04:48 PM »

Renewed tariffs on Canadian aluminum today.  That's probably not going to help Masters.

I guess they increased?

I still have 4 weeks on the wait for my graflex, IF Nicole is accurate on the delay...

Foolish Grey's,
What would the universe look like if the living Force ever achieved their precious balance? Would we even want to live in such a place?

Jedi_Phoenix
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 223

Light side points preferred if I earn them....

« Reply #12589 on: August 07, 2020, 01:36:48 PM »

I can tell you they are worth the wait. I just wish you could have spent the extra $100 or so for sound. The first time that puppy lights up and you hear that iconic <snap hiss>.....uuuuuuhuhuhuhuhuhuh. So good.

I'll second this....you'll never forget your first time; once I heard that KSHHH-SHHROOOM the fanboy in me was front and center.  I know Ultrasabers' detractors say the sound quality isn't as good these days as others and blah blah blah...I got news for you, they sound pretty damn fine to me!   Cool

Doing the best I can with what I've got...

PERSONAL ARSENAL:
The Fallen - Tri-cree Silver
Initiate V2 - Guardian Blue
Apprentice V4 - Fire Orange
Apprentice LE V5 - Blazing Red
Shock - Consular Green
Frankensaber "Emerald Fury" - Consular Green w/ Silver flash
Emperor's Hand - Violet Amethyst w/ silver flash
The Guardian - Guardian Blue w/ silver flash

FAMILY SABERS:
Aeon LE v5 - Tri-cree Guardian Blue
Archon v2.1 - Tri-cree Consular Green
Savior - Violet Amethyst
Manticore - Tri-cree Blazing Red
Princess (golden) - Violet Amethyst

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #12590 on: August 07, 2020, 01:44:09 PM »

I'll second this....you'll never forget your first time; once I heard that KSHHH-SHHROOOM the fanboy in me was front and center.  I know Ultrasabers' detractors say the sound quality isn't as good these days as others and blah blah blah...I got news for you, they sound pretty damn fine to me!   Cool
I got you beat. I have harbored an obsession for lightsabers since I was a toddler. The first time I heard heard it, and saw it, and FELT it in my hand....it was the culmination of my being.

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Jedi_Phoenix
Knight Commander

« Reply #12591 on: August 07, 2020, 01:57:45 PM »

I got you beat. I have harbored an obsession for lightsabers since I was a toddler. The first time I heard heard it, and saw it, and FELT it in my hand....it was the culmination of my being.

LMAO...first time I saw Star Wars was a re-release in theaters back in 1978, 1979, somewhere around there.  I was only 2 or 3 at the time, it was the second movie I ever saw in the theater and I was never the same.  I know exactly what you mean.

PERSONAL ARSENAL:
Shock - Consular Green

FAMILY SABERS:
Savior - Violet Amethyst

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #12592 on: August 07, 2020, 02:14:49 PM »

LMAO...first time I saw Star Wars was a re-release in theaters back in 1978, 1979, somewhere around there.  I was only 2 or 3 at the time, it was the second movie I ever saw in the theater and I was never the same.  I know exactly what you mean.
My dad had bootlegs of 4 & 5 from HBO, my first theater experience was at the age of 2 for ROTJ. SW can pretty much be summed up as my first love. Anything metallic and cylindrical was potential saber.

Sig by For Tyeth

Jedi_Phoenix
Knight Commander

« Reply #12593 on: August 07, 2020, 02:38:00 PM »

My dad had bootlegs of 4 & 5 from HBO, my first theater experience was at the age of 2 for ROTJ. SW can pretty much be summed up as my first love. Anything metallic and cylindrical was potential saber.

Sigh....may our inner children stay young and live forever.   

PERSONAL ARSENAL:
Shock - Consular Green

FAMILY SABERS:
Savior - Violet Amethyst

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #12594 on: August 07, 2020, 03:48:10 PM »

Sigh....may our inner children stay young and live forever.   
Lately I've been postulating that a lifetime of ADHD meds stunted my mental maturity. I have serious issues thinking of myself as an adult.

Sig by For Tyeth

ProtechOne
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 5

Without Shadow, how do we define the light?

« Reply #12595 on: August 07, 2020, 04:03:27 PM »

Lately I've been postulating that a lifetime of ADHD meds stunted my mental maturity. I have serious issues thinking of myself as an adult.

Lol, its not the meds. Ive come to figure out that there is no such thing as grown ups...

Foolish Grey's,
What would the universe look like if the living Force ever achieved their precious balance? Would we even want to live in such a place?

DarthRondoudou
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -294

Dark Side points preferred when earned, thx.

« Reply #12596 on: August 07, 2020, 04:08:06 PM »

I have the same issues whithout the meds Wink

Owned :
* Black Empress Emerald, Fire Orange with Pyrestone Orange FOC
* Spectre Emerald, Sentinel Yellow Adegan Silver FOC
* Guardian GB nickel plated shroud AB FOC
* Initiate LEV5 Blazing red/red illuminated AVswitch
* Dark Initiate LEV5 SRD/green illuminated AVswitch
* Emperor's Hand BVA/VA BH FOC
* 2 x windowed initiate v4 (silver + red)
* Liberator v3 arctic blue
* Dark sentinel LEV5 yellow / Sentinel LEV5 VA
* Dominix VA
* Fallen Azur, LE and Crimson pixel
* Initiate V2 GB
* Sentinel LEV4
* Frankensaber FO
Wishlist :
Menace SE BR x2
Butcher LE AS
Please someone stop m

matth431
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 9

« Reply #12597 on: August 07, 2020, 04:20:50 PM »

I'd like to hope no Jedi are planning on voting for Trump anyway, but even the Sith among us must know he'd be the annoying brat on Korriban you'd force-lightning the first time his master wasn't around to protect him.

EagleSentinel97
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #12598 on: August 07, 2020, 04:23:16 PM »

Hi!

I wake up today and was super exited because i recieved an e-mail from US about ''Delivery Confirmation''

At first I though it was my tracking number, but apparently it is the third party e-mail Sad this week it's my 8th week waiting, Laura told me thou that I'll have to wait for another 3-4 weeks because my hilt is out of stock. And that was 2 weeks ago.

My doubt is: What do I do with this e-mail? If i haven't recieved my saber I don't have to answer anything right?

DarthRondoudou
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -294

Dark Side points preferred when earned, thx.

« Reply #12599 on: August 07, 2020, 04:37:14 PM »

Hi!

I wake up today and was super exited because i recieved an e-mail from US about ''Delivery Confirmation''

At first I though it was my tracking number, but apparently it is the third party e-mail Sad this week it's my 8th week waiting, Laura told me thou that I'll have to wait for another 3-4 weeks because my hilt is out of stock. And that was 2 weeks ago.

My doubt is: What do I do with this e-mail? If i haven't recieved my saber I don't have to answer anything right?

You are right, you don't have to answer it.

Owned :
* Black Empress Emerald, Fire Orange with Pyrestone Orange FOC
* Spectre Emerald, Sentinel Yellow Adegan Silver FOC
* Guardian GB nickel plated shroud AB FOC
* Initiate LEV5 Blazing red/red illuminated AVswitch
* Dark Initiate LEV5 SRD/green illuminated AVswitch
* Emperor's Hand BVA/VA BH FOC
* 2 x windowed initiate v4 (silver + red)
* Liberator v3 arctic blue
* Dark sentinel LEV5 yellow / Sentinel LEV5 VA
* Dominix VA
* Fallen Azur, LE and Crimson pixel
* Initiate V2 GB
* Sentinel LEV4
* Frankensaber FO
Wishlist :
Menace SE BR x2
Butcher LE AS
Please someone stop m

Pages: 1 ... 838 839 [840] 841 842 ... 915   Go Up