Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 67 68 [69] 70 71 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2153234 times)
digitalsithlord
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -165

Give into your Anger...Give me "Darkside" points..

« Reply #1020 on: May 22, 2012, 06:38:39 PM »

Thanks bluespike....
   This one and the monarch were the two I had my heart set on.  I went with the Dark War Glaive for a number of reasons.  First, alot of people pointed out the various customizations you can do with the War Glaive that you can't with the Monarch.  Second, loved the claws.  Third, it just seemed like a good beast of a saber to have for my first official build here...the only thing I didn't get on this one was the FoC, I do not have anyone to duel so no really reason for it.  I did get obsidian sound with Red AV switch, eventually I am ordering a Red LED to go in this.  My next one WILL be the monarch, it is just simply beautiful to behold. 

Lightsaber Arsenal:
Red Liberator - GB
Prophecy v2 - AS
Bellicose - BR
Archon V2.1 - CG
Crimson Reaper - BR
Dark Monarch -BR
Aeon v3 - SY
Malice - BR
Aeon v2 - AS
Dominix v2- VA
Dark War Glaive - DVA

JapzLapeno
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: 52

Enemies strengthen you. Allies weaken.

« Reply #1021 on: May 23, 2012, 12:32:35 AM »

So my first order here is actually for my wife (yes, my wife, not me, i cry  Cry).  Graflex CE, Violet Amethyst, UltraEdge, Li-Ion, BuckPuck, Obsidian, Green AV, Silver flash, Gold buttons.  As this is my first order here (or anywhere for that matter) i'm probably gonna inspect the goods when they get here, maybe tune the motion sensitiveity, definitely take some pics, maybe some vid.

Darn it all, i wanna order one for myself, but finances force me to wait...  I even know what all i want to get myself.  Gorammit all to fracking dren.  Oh sorry, is it ok to curse in Sci-Fi on this forum?

"I am Grey. I stand between the candle and the star. We are Grey. We stand between the darkness and the light."

Veldryne
The Second Chosen One
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 268

" Kind hearted jerk"

« Reply #1022 on: May 23, 2012, 12:37:41 AM »

great first buy, i got my graflex a short while ago and love it, look at it this way, going full bore on hers first, and with it being the CE (pretty much making it one of hte most expensive ultrasabers you can get)

she really cant complain when you order one for yourself, since any of them even full everything, will likely come up less than hers did ^_^

"Corellians... no wonder the other Jedi didn't want you leaving your system."
"The rest of you were just afraid we wouldn't leave anything for you to do after we were done."
Luke & Corran (I,J)

JapzLapeno
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: 52

Enemies strengthen you. Allies weaken.

« Reply #1023 on: May 23, 2012, 02:03:25 AM »

Actually i did the math, and with the MHS and MLS parts i want to get, mine will end up costing more in total.  Though you're right in that she really can't complain.  And she wouldn't because she's awesome like that.  Though she'll probably rub it in my face constantly and forever that i ordered the wrong button color (was supposed to be BRONZE, oops!), because she's like THAT too.   Grin

"I am Grey. I stand between the candle and the star. We are Grey. We stand between the darkness and the light."

Malek / Katarn
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 11

« Reply #1024 on: May 23, 2012, 08:44:02 AM »

Im patiently waiting for...

The Graflex CE with Sound
[Blade LED Color:Guardian Blue]
[Blade Option:UltraEdge Heavy Grade]
[Battery Configuration:Li-Ion Setup with BuckPuck (Batteries & Universal Charger Included)]
[Sound:Yes, Obsidian USB Sound! (Obsidian Inductee Price)]
[Flash on Clash:No Flash]
[Front Button Color:Gold]
[Rear Button Color:Red]
[Blade Set Screw Type:Socket]
[Tip::Round Tip (Normal Lead Time)]
[Include Retention Screw Wrench:Sure!]
[Include Blade Plug:Yes]

Scrap patient, I can't wait Smiley

"I'm no Jedi; I'm just a guy with a lightsaber and a few questions." ― Kyle Katarn

Consular in Arctic Blue - Jehuty
Bellicose in Lime Green - Eclipse

Old Republic: Jedi Knight - Kaliber

digitalsithlord
Knight Commander

« Reply #1025 on: May 23, 2012, 02:32:47 PM »

Okay?  Call me stupid here, but what is (Obsidian Inductee Price)?

Lightsaber Arsenal:
Red Liberator - GB
Prophecy v2 - AS
Bellicose - BR
Archon V2.1 - CG
Crimson Reaper - BR
Dark Monarch -BR
Aeon v3 - SY
Malice - BR
Aeon v2 - AS
Dominix v2- VA
Dark War Glaive - DVA

BenPass
Knight of the Consular Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 690

Jedi Consular

« Reply #1026 on: May 23, 2012, 04:21:17 PM »

Okay?  Call me stupid here, but what is (Obsidian Inductee Price)?

It's a lower price for a limited time. So until that sale is over (and only Ultra and Deep know when that will be), there is a lower price on Obsidian Sound. Normally, I think it's $100...maybe $125

May the Force be with me? Sure! It can come along!
"Lux triumphat super obscurum" - "Light triumphs over darkness"

digitalsithlord
Knight Commander

« Reply #1027 on: May 23, 2012, 05:35:42 PM »

Oh!  Got ya!  Thanks for the quick response on that Smiley 

Lightsaber Arsenal:
Red Liberator - GB
Prophecy v2 - AS
Bellicose - BR
Archon V2.1 - CG
Crimson Reaper - BR
Dark Monarch -BR
Aeon v3 - SY
Malice - BR
Aeon v2 - AS
Dominix v2- VA
Dark War Glaive - DVA

CrazyJoeMalloy
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 7

« Reply #1028 on: May 24, 2012, 12:00:47 AM »

HA HA!!

Finally caught up with the delivery company.

My groomsmen's gifts (and mine):

And switched on:

These things are SWEEEET!!  I wasn't totally sure what to expect in terms of feel, balance and weight but they've totally lived up to my expectations.

The initiate is actually bigger than I imagined, it's got a nice feel to it and would make a great off-hand saber for dual-wield (if I was actually dextrous enough to do so without cracking myself in the head) - very impressed.  I may have to order one for myself in the future.

The prophecy (mine) is beautiful and is simply joyous wield, nice balance beautiful green glow - love it.  I can see how some people might get annoyed by the covertec wheel but my hands are actually on the smaller side and doesn't bother me at all.

The dark liberators are simple but sweet - elegant is perhaps the best way to describe them.  They look awesome in blazing red, the accent holes really set it off and the slight taper in the middle - the thing just melts into your hand, it feels right at home.

As you can probably tell the pics were taken during the day, (inside, but there was plenty of daylight coming in) and I was pleasantly surprised at how bright they were.  I know they'll wash out in the full glory of the sun, as not much stands up to the intensity and brightness of a nuclear furnace, but still they surpassed my expectations.  I am one happy padewan.   Grin

And now for the sad part.  Part of the deal is that they go into hibernation until the wedding.  I got to make sure they were working but since mine is my bride's gift to me...well...they're back in the bubble-wrap, in the box...waiting.

This is a kind of torture, I'm sure of it - but neither the Geneva Convention or the Universal Declaration of Human Rights have a bloody thing to say about the withholding of lightsabers.  So, I'm basically in limbo for the next few months.  Cry

GAH WIFE-TO-BE!!  YOU WIN AGAIN!!...for now...  Wink

digitalsithlord
Knight Commander

« Reply #1029 on: May 24, 2012, 10:00:42 AM »

Awesome and Congratulations are in order!  Now which one is yours?  Is it the prophecy or the Initiate?  Sorry you have to box them up and wait on them.  I can't imagine waiting a couple of months, hell I hate waiting a couple of days Smiley  Your groomsmen are lucky!! The dark liberators looks Sithy Sick!!  I got a blue one, grab bag, for my first saber and it does just meld in the hands.  Definetly post pics of when you guys get these out at the wedding Smiley 

Lightsaber Arsenal:
Red Liberator - GB
Prophecy v2 - AS
Bellicose - BR
Archon V2.1 - CG
Crimson Reaper - BR
Dark Monarch -BR
Aeon v3 - SY
Malice - BR
Aeon v2 - AS
Dominix v2- VA
Dark War Glaive - DVA

rezeb360
Knight Major

Force Alignment: 60

« Reply #1030 on: May 24, 2012, 01:11:21 PM »

This is a kind of torture, I'm sure of it - but neither the Geneva Convention or the Universal Declaration of Human Rights have a bloody thing to say about the withholding of lightsabers.  So, I'm basically in limbo for the next few months.  Cry

GAH WIFE-TO-BE!!  YOU WIN AGAIN!!...for now...  Wink
Lol the Real Quetion now is...What did you get her? Wink

CrazyJoeMalloy
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #1031 on: May 24, 2012, 11:25:18 PM »

Awesome and Congratulations are in order!  Now which one is yours?  Is it the prophecy or the Initiate?  Sorry you have to box them up and wait on them.  I can't imagine waiting a couple of months, hell I hate waiting a couple of days Smiley  Your groomsmen are lucky!! The dark liberators looks Sithy Sick!!  I got a blue one, grab bag, for my first saber and it does just meld in the hands.  Definetly post pics of when you guys get these out at the wedding Smiley 

The prophecy is MINE:)

I got the initiate for my nephew actually, he's going to be standing for me as well - as a junior groomsman, as my fiance puts it.

I am so happy with these sabers - it's Bad. Ass.  All around.  I think the guys will be pleasantly surprised.  Fear not, I will definitely be posting pics from the wedding.  Cheesy

RabidFuzzle
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 2

« Reply #1032 on: May 24, 2012, 11:30:15 PM »

Well hello!

I am brand new here so no fancy sig or avatar (yet) but I just placed my first order with US the other day and I am very excited. I am now currently awaiting a brand new Raven with SS claws and SS pommel. The blade is mid grade (I don't foresee any real dueling in my immediate future) and will be Consular Green. I waffled for a bit but finally decided to go ahead and splurge on myself so it will have Obsidian Sound as well as a Green Illuminated AV switch.   I can't wait to play around with it when it gets here. I also look forward to being an active member here on the forums!

-RF

"When it comes to our business, I will not ask you who you serve for I do not care. I will not ask you if you are light or dark for it matters not. I will, however, ask you if you can afford my fee as that is the only answer that is of any import."

Points towards neutral are greatly appreciated.

Veldryne
The Second Chosen One
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 268

" Kind hearted jerk"

« Reply #1033 on: May 24, 2012, 11:33:47 PM »

Welcome to the forums!! Great choice on your first purchase mate!

Not my style, but i know some people really really like their ravens *cough* kris *cough cough*

You will find its a great community to be a part of, and everyone is very friendly and helpful, and everyone its all too eager to watch any videos you post and help you with your techniques.

MTFBWY

"Corellians... no wonder the other Jedi didn't want you leaving your system."
"The rest of you were just afraid we wouldn't leave anything for you to do after we were done."
Luke & Corran (I,J)

CrazyJoeMalloy
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #1034 on: May 24, 2012, 11:44:22 PM »

Lol the Real Quetion now is...What did you get her? Wink

Heh - still workin' on that one Smiley

Pages: 1 ... 67 68 [69] 70 71 ... 915   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: