Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Malice in Blazing Red with Silver Box and Red AV  (Read 3512 times)
Sky Dragon c5
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1

Grey Jedi Assassin

« on: March 26, 2013, 07:15:08 AM »

Here it is!

My Malice
Blazing Red
Silver Box
Red AV

I got it as close as I could to Darth Malgus's Saber for a eventual costume, now just to make the armor and a cloak.

Keep me as a Grey Jedi Please

C=Custom, D=Dark

Rd Reaper AS, Archon V2.1 AB, Consular CG, Malice BR, Overlord PO, Shock LE SY, D Shock DVA, D Liberator AS, Raven FO, D War EG, C Manticore BH, C D Shock RGB, C D Arbiter SR, C Archon V2.

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2030

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2013, 07:35:02 AM »

Sick saber dude. That's one of the best Blazing Red blade shots I've seen so far. What camera settings did you use? Hey if you got a 40 inch blade could you post a full shot? My friend wants to see one to get an idea of what it looks like. Whichever he chooses will be his first saber ever. He wants to go for a Sephiroth length looking saber. He might go for the Overlord.

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

JapzLapeno
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: 52

Enemies strengthen you. Allies weaken.

« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2013, 08:45:31 AM »

Nice saber.  Good luck on your costume, can't wait to see it.

Zren: here's a pic for your friend.  It's a Crimson Reaper with the pommel claw removed with a 40" blade next to a 5'3" Nodachi sword (pretty much what Sephiroth uses).

What i'd suggest is finding the saber with the longest hilt (not including claws) and putting a 40" blade in that to get as close as possible to the Sephiroth length.  The Malice emitter really eats the blades as they go like 5" into the thing.

"I am Grey. I stand between the candle and the star. We are Grey. We stand between the darkness and the light."

Sky Dragon c5
Knight Commander

Grey Jedi Assassin

« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2013, 03:22:10 PM »

That Malice does have a 40" Blade.

My camera is a just a Point and shoot Samsung mega zoom. WB150f

C=Custom, D=Dark

Rd Reaper AS, Archon V2.1 AB, Consular CG, Malice BR, Overlord PO, Shock LE SY, D Shock DVA, D Liberator AS, Raven FO, D War EG, C Manticore BH, C D Shock RGB, C D Arbiter SR, C Archon V2.

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2013, 04:31:24 PM »

Okay thanks. I'll show him next time he comes over. The Crimson Reaper was one of the other ones he was interested in too in fact. Lol. So this'll help get him an idea of what a 40 inch blade on a somewhat long hilt is like. I'll have to remind him he can remove any of the claws he don't want on. Point for you dude.

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO

Sky Dragon c5
Knight Commander

Grey Jedi Assassin

« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2013, 04:33:51 PM »

The blade with a 40" in there compensates for the depth of the emitter, so with a 40" blade its still regular length.

I recommended the Small Claws. I have seen with large its just too heavy and doesnt have enough blade.

A friend of mine has a reaper, but I whole hearty love this saber way more, its my Best looking saber now by far! Even with a red button.

C=Custom, D=Dark

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2013, 05:32:43 PM »

I think my dude will end up going with the Overlord.  I think if done right the Overlord could have a Sephiroth sword feel to it. Hes going for either FO, GB, AB, or BR. Hes not sure yet. I could tell him about QDs then he could get all the colors hes wanting.

Sky Dragon c5
Knight Commander

Grey Jedi Assassin

« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2013, 05:43:47 PM »

Dont forget the overlord also has RGB, he could have all the colors you listed except fore orange.

C=Custom, D=Dark

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #8 on: March 26, 2013, 06:52:09 PM »

Hey I hope you don't mind if I post a picture on his Facebook. This'll give him an idea of a 40 inch blade on any saber. I told him all the steps to order an Obsidian saber if he wants sound or just a stunt to start out with.

Sky Dragon c5
Knight Commander

Grey Jedi Assassin

« Reply #9 on: March 27, 2013, 04:06:25 AM »

Note that I also have 40" blades on my Arbiter Raven and Dark Shock.

C=Custom, D=Dark

jonesy360
Knight Major

Force Alignment: 67

Addicted to ULTRASABERS

« Reply #10 on: March 30, 2013, 11:10:06 AM »

Here it is!

My Malice
Blazing Red
Silver Box
Red AV

I got it as close as I could to Darth Malgus's Saber for a eventual costume, now just to make the armor and a cloak.

sky that is one awesome malice m8,i have a 40 inch on my reaper as well ,i think all my sabers will get em

Bellicose,fo,sfoc,os,rav
Scorpion,br,sfoc,os,rav
Graflex ce,br,sfoc,obsoundrav
Reaper,cg,sfoc,obsoundbav
Aeon v3,gbstunt
Shock le,RGBsfoc,obsoundyav
Guardian,dva,bhfoc,obsoundgav
RavenSSRGBsfoc,obsoundsav
ArchonV2.1gb,bhfoc,obsoundsav jedi
ArchonV2.1as,sfoc,obsoundsav sith

Sky Dragon c5
Knight Commander

Grey Jedi Assassin

« Reply #11 on: May 02, 2013, 12:37:32 AM »

I saw a guy at a recent con with the same setup as mine but he had the claws off. I just cant seem to unscrew my section though to get to mine xD

C=Custom, D=Dark

Oramac
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -256

Dark Side, please. I like the cookies.

« Reply #12 on: May 06, 2013, 05:19:50 PM »

Looks great!  I've liked Malgus's saber since I saw the SWTOR preview vids, and have wanted a Malice for almost as long.  Sadly, it'll probably take a raffle win for me to afford one anytime soon. 

Yours looks great.  Can't wait to see the full costume. 

I give stealth points.  You may get one without ever knowing it! Muwahaha!

Dark War Glaive - Blazing Red/AS FOC [or FO/VA FOC]
Initiate v3 with Obsidian - Blazing Red
Initiate v3 - Consular

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: