Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: 2 new PVC sabers I constructed  (Read 2389 times)
Master Bluespike74
Guardian Prime
Vanguard of the Azure Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 977

As long as there is light, I will be here.

« on: March 29, 2012, 12:42:44 PM »

I had a friend whose son gets picked on for his small size.  As a result, I decided it was time he leave the cheap knock off light sabers alone and see the power of Ultra Saber's LED's.  I also purchased a pair from a low budget web site to keep my costs under control for my addiction.  

The following pictures are the Consular Green that I kept for myself, the Blazing Red I made for him as well as a Red-Orange Low Budget LED.  My wife has not taken pictures of my daughter's Amber Low Budget LED light saber as she wants to bedazzle it first.  

The first is the Consular Green:

Next is Perry's (my friend's son) Red-Orange Low Budget and Blazing Red.  Red-Orange will be in pictures alone or to the left of the Blazing Red.

I also included a belated Birthday card with his sabers that said "For Christmas, ask your mom to buy you a lightsaber from www.ultrasabers.com.  If you think these are bright and awesome, wait until you see what they can do for you."

Side Note:  I did a comparison of my lightsabers with a friend of mine named Hammonds.  Out of all of the Lightsaber LED's, Consular Green has to be the Brightest but Blazing Red I believe gets the most attention.  I am not sure why that is as I did research into Rebel Stars and Seoul P4's as well as some others and Red almost always has the lowest lumen rating.  Of course I had no shock to discover that Green has the highest lumen rating.  During the photographing of this, my daughter took my Overlord and began talking to it and hugging it.  She apparently has a thing for Red.  It will be interesting to see whether my wife or my daughter will be the one that takes that saber away from me.  I'll have to work more overtime so that I can get them their own in the future.  The Overlord is a hit with my 9 month old daughter but my wife keeps talking about the new Monarch.  I think I'll use lightsabers to illuminate my house and use the savings on the power bill to buy a Monarch and an Overlord.  Thoughts?
« Last Edit: March 29, 2012, 04:46:09 PM by Big Boss » Logged

Guided by the Aing Tii Monks

Shodan in Shaolin Kempo Karate/Kung Fu/Jiu Jitsu

Yes, I am a color:  BLUE

Big Boss
Mandalore
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -323

Galactic basic you nerfherder! Do you speak it!?

« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2012, 04:39:54 PM »

What a great gift hope they have lots of fun dueling.  Smiley
p.s I'am moving this thread to the general gallery since you made theses yourself so they are technically not ultrasabers.  Smiley

One must die and one must live. No victory, no defeat. The survivor will carry on the fight. It is our destiny... The one who survives will inherit the title of Boss.-BIG BASS

Master Bluespike74
Guardian Prime
Knight Commander

« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2012, 06:21:15 PM »

Sorry about that Big Boss.  I thought that was where I had posted them.  My mistake.

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 809

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2012, 08:18:32 PM »

Nice! He should bring it to school. I bet the bullying will stop. Cheesy

(Sig by me!)
Now accepting dark side points.

Temple
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: 90

Jedi Battle Knight

« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2012, 04:42:26 AM »

Looks nice is black, is that paint or ABS?

A jedi Must sometimes prepare for war, and prepared we are ~ Temple

Master Bluespike74
Guardian Prime
Knight Commander

« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2012, 11:52:42 AM »

It is paint.  5 coats of the Wal Mart Paint for Plastic.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: