Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: scorpion parts  (Read 2959 times)
realmoe
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: -3

« on: December 11, 2013, 02:29:57 PM »

Hey guys I have a question.  I own a Ultrasabers Scorpion that I will take possession on Christmas day. So until then I have to ask questions to get the required information. Basically what I need to know is how far can you break down the scorpion? I know it has a mhs pommel. Is the neck and or emitter removable also? I know I can take the claw off but I dont know how far I can break it down yet.

My goal is to install a quick disconnect and possibly buy a couple different emitters. If I cant break it down then I will be having to buy another saber, sigh I own 4 already and all of them can only replace the pommel. I have a Graflex, Dominix V3, Scorpion, and a Standard issue saber. I have taken apart the standard issue saber and added quick disconnects to the led and have to replace the switch for it is broken. It inspired me to build my own! I just would rather save a few dollars till after Christmas. My wife reminded me I have spent over 1000 dollars on sabers in the last month........  Shocked

Darth Hanchi knight bane

realmoe
Knight Sergeant

« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2013, 03:10:33 PM »

Found my answer

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Te30scUSXmA" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Te30scUSXmA</a>

Darth Hanchi knight bane

Xaeyon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 129

読めるなら、連絡ください

« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2013, 06:09:46 PM »

I think I found my next saber  Shocked

GCW RP - Bothan Spc Tharu Tyy'n

Catalyst (CG) - Prophecy (VA) - The Beast (no blade)
Reading Textbooks; Playing Pokemon Alpha Sapphire

Brian64
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 149

This is a fertile land, and we will thrive

« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2013, 07:53:43 PM »

I asked about adding the War Glaive Emitter on the video - check out the reply.

jmPlagueis93

Actually you should be able to add the war glaive emitter just fine. I made an error when making this video and did not show that the emitter also separates from the widow piece. If you want to add a war glaive emitter, just screw it in on top of the window piece.

How awesome is that?  Shocked

Also, I'm now kicking myself even more that I didn't order the War Glaive emitter (with claws) as I'd planned on doing when I ordered the Scorpion yesterday. Oh well. Guess I'll have some points that I can use towards the purchase.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2013, 08:02:31 PM by Brian64 » Logged

Light side points please

Brian64
Knight Commander

« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2013, 08:13:48 PM »

Can someone advise how far a blade can be inserted into the War Glaive Emitter? In other words, if you were able to add it to the Scorpion as suggested, could you insert the blade in far enough so that you can view it in the Scorpion's window, or is there some sort of ridge or block in the emitter to prevent it being inserted to far?

Presumably you would want to use the retention screws on both parts to keep the blade stable.

Apologies for the n00b questions, but I'm still waiting on my first sabre to arrive - only learned of US yesterday, and finding it all fascinating!  Shocked

Light side points please

Xaeyon
Knight Commander

読めるなら、連絡ください

« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2013, 08:39:02 AM »

Haven't got either, but plan on getting both;

BUT:
I assume the blade will go all the way to the window, I don't think any emitters have notches and stuff like that, I'm pretty sure the blade just stops when it hits the baseplate of the LED (but I could be wrong).

Brian64
Knight Commander

« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2013, 12:36:53 PM »

Well I've just ordered a second saber (Reaper Emerald), and a Dark War Glaive Emitter with silver claws. Guess I'll be able to check out the answer for myself about the blade sliding through. I don't think I'll be in a rush to pull the Scorpion apart though.

Since there doesn't seem to be a list of RGB codes for the forum colours (that I've found), I ordered the Reaper in SY pulsing to PO with a BH FoC just so I could check the codes used. The scorpion I ordered yesterday was with a pulse between VA and DVA with a silver FoC.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2013, 12:42:49 PM by Brian64 » Logged

Light side points please

realmoe
Knight Sergeant

« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2013, 01:38:40 PM »

You guys are my heroes, please post pics!

Darth Hanchi knight bane

FadeToGray
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 21

Not actually sith, I just like red. and lightning.

« Reply #8 on: December 16, 2013, 01:50:01 PM »

Since there doesn't seem to be a list of RGB codes for the forum colours (that I've found), I ordered the Reaper in SY pulsing to PO with a BH FoC just so I could check the codes used. The scorpion I ordered yesterday was with a pulse between VA and DVA with a silver FoC.

I agree that something like this would be really useful. I'd also be interested to see what the Sentinel Yellow RGB code is.

Sabers:  DSI v3 - BR 
Bellicose -  
Consular - CG 
Guardian - Emerald Driver
DSIv3 with Sound - BR
Raven SS -
Initiate v3.1 - Arctic Blue

Xaeyon
Knight Commander

読めるなら、連絡ください

« Reply #9 on: December 17, 2013, 03:42:23 AM »

Just google RGB codes and play around with what it looks like in the blade (that's what I plan on doing), so let us know how that works out

e.g.:
http://www.rapidtables.com/web/color/RGB_Color.htm

Also, Wikipedia has RGB codes for [named] colours if you look them up and find the one you want

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: