Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
Author Topic: My Kylo Ren soundfont ! Sounds come from TFA  (Read 31011 times)
shade_1313
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 766

« Reply #15 on: August 06, 2016, 06:13:25 PM »

There's just one swing effect that sounds a little off, more like a blaster parry.  I might drop just that one sound, but overall, this is a great font.

FoxTrotte
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -10

« Reply #16 on: August 18, 2016, 12:18:59 AM »

There's just one swing effect that sounds a little off, more like a blaster parry.  I might drop just that one sound, but overall, this is a great font.
I know that one of the swings kind of stops the hum, maybe I'll try to edit it when I will have the time

DarthScrub
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -580

Fin Fus Fent Stin Zu'u

« Reply #17 on: August 21, 2016, 04:01:45 AM »

Very nice work! I'll have to add it to my saber tomorrow! Cheesy

Want a custom avatar? Shoot me a PM, you can view my work here!

FoxTrotte
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #18 on: August 21, 2016, 04:03:23 PM »

Very nice work! I'll have to add it to my saber tomorrow! Cheesy
Thanks a lot !

FoxTrotte
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #19 on: August 21, 2016, 05:58:48 PM »

I made a new version !
Version 1.1 corrects swing2.wav. In fact, the swing stopped the hum sound, it made a really weird feeling. It no longer stops the hum.

DOWNLOAD LINK: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B8dXF8CaUdH6VUFVbHloOURHRGc

Mo24678
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -6

« Reply #20 on: September 01, 2016, 07:37:06 PM »

This is FANTASTIC! I tested it and not only does it sound movie accurate, the size was small enough to overwrite a bank without having to sacrifice any files like I usually do with so many others!

Are you working on any more? I would love any of the following if you ever fancy giving it a go:
- Obi-Wan ANH
- Vader ANH
- Luke ESB
- Vader ESB
- Luke ROTJ
- Vader ROTJ
- Rey TFA

There are a few of those around, but they're either too big (I don't want to format), or they're not specific to a character (Ep 4 but who? Luke? Obi?Vader?..)

FoxTrotte
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #21 on: September 04, 2016, 12:35:22 PM »

This is FANTASTIC! I tested it and not only does it sound movie accurate, the size was small enough to overwrite a bank without having to sacrifice any files like I usually do with so many others!

Are you working on any more? I would love any of the following if you ever fancy giving it a go:
- Obi-Wan ANH
- Vader ANH
- Luke ESB
- Vader ESB
- Luke ROTJ
- Vader ROTJ
- Rey TFA

There are a few of those around, but they're either too big (I don't want to format), or they're not specific to a character (Ep 4 but who? Luke? Obi?Vader?..)
Thanks for your feedback! I could try to make some more, I just don't feel the need to have make a new one. But maybe one day I will try others. Again thank you!

BJWagner
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: -1

« Reply #22 on: September 29, 2016, 07:08:32 PM »

I made a new version !
Version 1.1 corrects swing2.wav. In fact, the swing stopped the hum sound, it made a really weird feeling. It no longer stops the hum.

DOWNLOAD LINK: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B8dXF8CaUdH6VUFVbHloOURHRGc

Just wanted to thank you for this font. I've had my new saber for about an hour and already uploaded this one. It's great!

Uko Ren
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -11

« Reply #23 on: September 30, 2016, 04:34:24 PM »

Wery good font. Thanks for sharing!

Uko Ren
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -11

« Reply #24 on: September 30, 2016, 09:51:11 PM »

The font is bada$$ on my Manticore CE set to blazing red. I like the light-dark contrast. And that unstable hum. Sick. Well done FoxTrotte!
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rW1iBsJnvS4" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rW1iBsJnvS4</a>

FoxTrotte
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #25 on: October 01, 2016, 05:11:35 PM »

The font is bada$$ on my Manticore CE set to blazing red. I like the light-dark contrast. And that unstable hum. Sick. Well done FoxTrotte!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rW1iBsJnvS4

Thank you very much, first time i hear it on an other saber than mine, and it sounds very good with yours !

FoxTrotte
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #26 on: October 01, 2016, 05:14:41 PM »

Just wanted to thank you for this font. I've had my new saber for about an hour and already uploaded this one. It's great!
It's great to see our work appreciated !

lovetadraw
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: -175

Lawth VS Malice ~The End of Innocence

« Reply #27 on: October 01, 2016, 08:15:51 PM »

I like this a lot. Only thing, and maybe it's better in person is the one chirp in the hum is kinda annoying. This is otherwise really well done. Definitely going on my Flamberg when I get one eventually.

"Somewhere between darkness and light I reside, seek not to save me, for I needn't rescue."

Emerald Consular Staff (PO and Gold)
Chimera (Custom with Maticore emitter)
Cyan Short Boi (Modified Dark IniV2Le)
Kylo Ren-egade (Custom with Renegade parts)
MHS Luke Hero (Archon emitter)
Mustafar's Wake (Modified Dark Prophecy)
MHS Skywalker Saber
MHS Darth Zannah

Noctis
The Luminous Shadow
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 530

Be who you are and say what you feel

« Reply #28 on: October 01, 2016, 09:18:09 PM »

This is my FAVORITE font!  I put it on my Guardian to override the Ancient Saber font and it's a perfect fit!  Goes well with the Blazing Red and also confuses the crap out of people.  A+ job!

xcynderx
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -12

« Reply #29 on: October 02, 2016, 12:19:25 AM »

I like this a lot. Only thing, and maybe it's better in person is the one chirp in the hum is kinda annoying. This is otherwise really well done. Definitely going on my Flamberg when I get one eventually.

Ive got to admit...that chirp bothers me also..maybe if there were one or 2 more it would be better..or none at all *shrug*

Dark Side points preferred Cheesy

Sabers Owned:

2 Emerald Dominix V4 sabers

1 Emerald Electrum Wind

1 Initiate LE V2

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: