Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Author Topic: Order Question  (Read 3874 times)
Bchaz
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« on: May 23, 2020, 09:25:59 PM »

I placed an order almost three months ago and I have not received it, and the status still says processing. I have tried to contact customer service and the other emails listed on this website, but I received either no response or a message undeliverable error. What should I do and who should I contact to resolve this?

GeneralMalice-
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: 83

« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2020, 09:43:07 PM »

Depending on what you ordered. I would send an email to [email protected] and [email protected]. make title just like this using your order number can add [email protected]
[TROUBLESHOOT] ORDER#xxxxxx on Feb 6th, 2020 @11:32 (use your date and make up time if needed)
Send during m-f between 11am cst and 3pm cst.

Bchaz
Force Sensitive

« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2020, 02:04:03 PM »

Thank you!

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2787

Grey Assassin

« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2020, 03:05:50 PM »

What GeneralMalice said. Point incoming for that Wink

GeneralMalice-
Knight Templar

« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2020, 04:33:35 PM »

Dont forget they more then likely will be off tomorrow so i would shoot for Tuesday.

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2020, 05:09:34 PM »

Dont forget they more then likely will be off tomorrow so i would shoot for Tuesday.

I sure HOPE they’re off tomorrow (and all of this weekend, honestly)!  They need some time off, and everyone in the United States should have the opportunity some time this weekend to honor the Memorial Day holiday however they feel is appropriate.  (Of course, I realize that’s my opinion, not everyone’s opinion, and it’s not the way things are, and that’s okay.)

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

Sithlord77
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: -44

Embrace the Darkside!

« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2020, 07:17:02 PM »

I sure HOPE they’re off tomorrow (and all of this weekend, honestly)!  They need some time off, and everyone in the United States should have the opportunity some time this weekend to honor the Memorial Day holiday however they feel is appropriate.  (Of course, I realize that’s my opinion, not everyone’s opinion, and it’s not the way things are, and that’s okay.)

Agreed we need to salute our armed forces. I always light off fireworks as thats my "other" hobby

In the Arsenal:
Apprentice V4 w/ Consular Green
Dominix LE V2 w/ Blazing Red
Dark Menace w/ Blazing Red w/ Obsidian V4
Chosen One SE w/ Tri Blazing Red w/ Obsidian V4
Graflex SE w/ Tri Consular Green w/ Obsidian V4
Bellicose w/ Obsidian V3 & Emerald 2 Channel Driver (1st Place Raffle Prize)
Archon 3.1 w/ Tri Fire Orange w/ Obsidian V4
Initiate V5 w/ Tri Guardian Blue w/ Obsidian V4
Initiate LE V4 w/ Fire Orange

GeneralMalice-
Knight Templar

« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2020, 08:16:47 PM »

damn sir, this looks like my father in law at our ranch when he hosted our celebrations lol. I wanna be where you are at lol.

HesaHeart
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 55

Adapt.Improvise and Overcome

« Reply #8 on: May 24, 2020, 08:22:51 PM »

To those that have and are currently serving this country my sincere respects

( Light points when earned )

Various fan art and fiction
http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?board=12.0

Own
 Dark Sentinel staff LE v4 - tri red

Wish list
Arbiter staff - blazing red-sound
Phantasm LE V4 staff - AS blade - stunt
Raven in staff setup - color ?? - stunt

BatMike90
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -793

Dark (Knight) Side Points.

« Reply #9 on: May 25, 2020, 09:20:10 AM »

Yup. I work but I get special pay for it.

Agreed we need to salute our armed forces. I always light off fireworks as thats my "other" hobby

My dog would die. Please do not take this the wrong way but I am glad I do not live near you.

Arsenel:
RGBW DIAMOND: Archon v3.1 / Dominicide / Graflex SE /  Guardian
V4 SOUND : Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Emperor's Hand
STUNT: Aeon v4 / Bellicose / Dark Apprentice v4 (x2) / Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Phantom Initiate V4 / Prophecy v3 / Renegade LE / Scorpion (x2)
Star Wars Cosplay Alias:
Merik Wolfe (Jedi Knight) / Darth Marcotus (Sith Warrior)
BatMike90's Soundfonts

Saso Is-kor
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 325

On the Side of the Light. Most of the time...

« Reply #10 on: May 25, 2020, 04:04:54 PM »

I placed an order almost three months ago and I have not received it, and the status still says processing. I have tried to contact customer service and the other emails listed on this website, but I received either no response or a message undeliverable error. What should I do and who should I contact to resolve this?

OP, If you didn't get a response yet from [email protected] since you posted this thread then you'll have to re-send your inquiry to that email. A message just went out that all the emails sent prior to today have been lost.

“You think you know the depths of corruption that plague the Jedi?” Saso hissed. “I’ve seen it, I’ve experienced it, I even embody it. Every breath I take is an affront to their lofty ideals and idle Force worship… and so they seek to exterminate me.” He looked deep into Barriss Offee’s eyes, “they were not successful in purging me from the galaxy, and neither will you be.”

Make Jedi pouches: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=37304.0
Make Jedi food capsules: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=38006.0

Sithlord77
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: -44

Embrace the Darkside!

« Reply #11 on: May 25, 2020, 05:02:12 PM »

Yup. I work but I get special pay for it.

My dog would die. Please do not take this the wrong way but I am glad I do not live near you.
No worries I dont shoot in neighborhoods. I shoot in fields with proper distances maintained. Im in 2 Pyrotechnics clubs here in Florida and we follow the proper guidelines. When your shooting 3' up to 8" shells you need to be safe!

In the Arsenal:
Apprentice V4 w/ Consular Green
Dominix LE V2 w/ Blazing Red
Dark Menace w/ Blazing Red w/ Obsidian V4
Chosen One SE w/ Tri Blazing Red w/ Obsidian V4
Graflex SE w/ Tri Consular Green w/ Obsidian V4
Bellicose w/ Obsidian V3 & Emerald 2 Channel Driver (1st Place Raffle Prize)
Archon 3.1 w/ Tri Fire Orange w/ Obsidian V4
Initiate V5 w/ Tri Guardian Blue w/ Obsidian V4
Initiate LE V4 w/ Fire Orange

Bo-Katano
Knight Aspirant

"Hello there" - Obi-Wan Kenobi ㋛

« Reply #12 on: May 26, 2020, 02:15:48 AM »

As of now Ultrasabers have lost all there emails since 25/05/20 so i suggest sending another email to them only at ([email protected])
And i'm just curious but what exactly did you order?

DrG_888
Force Sensitive

« Reply #13 on: May 26, 2020, 04:02:33 AM »

It seems that Marlena may have left as I just tried to obtain an update of my order and her email has kicked back to me.. 3 months waiting w/o hardly any updates is way too long to wait.  Considering what we were told was a 4-8 week wait time of delivery and Marlena last mssg to me was a 4 week wait time as I need these sabers for work reasons why I had initially ordered from US.

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2787

Grey Assassin

« Reply #14 on: May 26, 2020, 11:20:36 AM »

I thank you for your support. Pop all the fireworks you want but keep in mind who's a veteran that lives around you. As a combat veteran, fireworks un-nerve me and I know that more than a handful of vets around my neighborhood are the same way.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: