Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 13   Go Down
Author Topic: 2nd Summer Raffle Pic's... Show us your entry and prize sabers...  (Read 59930 times)
julmax
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: 75

A Sith... Hear? Bad Sishy, Bad Sithy! ...WOOSH!

« on: September 20, 2014, 09:57:29 PM »

For all those who were fortunate enough to win a prize during the second summer raffle...  I encourage you to post pictures of your entry and prize sabers.

Remember...  If we don't see pictures, then it didn't happen. Wink

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2029

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2014, 12:41:07 AM »

I was unable to participate. Maybe a Christmas raffle or something. Graflex CE, 2 Grab Bags, some extra blades should do it. =] Giving its not an over 400 dollar one. I know that happens sometimes.

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Shalateaus
Knight Captain

Force Alignment: -20

Outer Rim between Hoth and Dromund -Kaas

« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2014, 02:44:09 PM »

Cool sorry julmax but i wasnt say anything in your topic but i cant enter i madly wanted too but i need to save more up before i can enter good luck to every one

Knickel Plated Redemption SS (Vengeance), Emperor's Hand Emerald Green with DVA Pulse,Overlord SS EG ,Dark Arbiter DVA,sentinel le,Dark Standard issue

Karmack
Forumverse Loremaster
Master of Ceremonies
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1152

Light side points please.

« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2014, 05:35:21 PM »

LOL   Can I post a picture of my new, no-longer-raining fluid radiator?  ;-)

Contrats on the win btw!  I can't wait to see what surprises come out of the US vaults this time 'round...

signature picture by DarthScrub

Master Singer of the Mak'Tor

Shalateaus
Knight Captain

« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2014, 05:39:33 PM »

Roll Eyes point sorry to it Karmack are light side or dark its your pic mandos are generaly neutral   Cool

Knickel Plated Redemption SS (Vengeance), Emperor's Hand Emerald Green with DVA Pulse,Overlord SS EG ,Dark Arbiter DVA,sentinel le,Dark Standard issue

Mynaras
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2014, 09:40:25 PM »

Just got the email that my entry saber has shipped. I'll be posting pics and possibly a video soonish. I'm super pumped and I hope it comes with the prize saber as well. I'm going out of my mind with excitement.

Shalateaus
Knight Captain

« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2014, 10:23:16 PM »

Just got the email that my entry saber has shipped. I'll be posting pics and possibly a video soonish. I'm super pumped and I hope it comes with the prize saber as well. I'm going out of my mind with excitement.
  Grin you better lol ill wish you luck

WiccanNikki
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 2

« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2014, 12:25:19 AM »

I definitely will but not until after Christmas...

magik0012
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 107

« Reply #8 on: September 23, 2014, 01:33:21 AM »

Woot! Just got the Fed-Ex e-mail.. 7lbs of UltraSabers are headed my way!!

Never give up! Never surrender!

Archon v3 (Emerald RGBA + v4 sound), Graflex SE (GB + v3 sound), Chosen One SE (BR + v3 sound), Manticore (VA + v3 sound), Flamberge v2 (FO + v4 sound, dis-assembled and lightly kitbashed), 

Aeon LE v4 (stunt CG), Dark Prophecy x2 (being re-customized) (stunt BR & DVA or VA),

Dark Arbiter (Disassembled), Overlord (Disassembled)
Dark Liberator (BR w v3 sound - gifted away), Dark Sentinel LE v4 (AB w v3 sound - gifted away)

aray887
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: -42

« Reply #9 on: September 23, 2014, 02:35:22 AM »

Mine was shipped today, and will be here Wednesday. I'll definitely be posting pictures. Super excited.

AJ
Force Sensitive

« Reply #10 on: September 23, 2014, 04:04:00 AM »

Greetings US Community,

I finally pulled it together and made my first US purchase on Saturday (Emerald Archon v2.1 w/ Obsidian Sound & FoC), and made the 2nd Raffle deadline with twelve minutes to spare.  Fortunately, the determination paid off, and I was lucky enough to win a second prize saber.......EXTREMELY HAPPY!!!

I would like to thank Emory for answering my forty million pre-purchase questions (seriously, it was a lot of questions), and to the US Team for producing a superior product at prices that competitors are unwilling to match.  There are countless YouTube videos and saber write-ups that speak of the incredible customer service, and rapid delivery times that make .5 past light speed.  Although I really could have used these sabers during my last encounter on Ord Mantell, I am excited to join this elite community, and can't wait to get my hands on those PHENOMENAL sabers.  Thank you Emory/US, and I look forward to adding to my collection.  Fantastic business model, keep up the great work.

Darth Obvious
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: -44

« Reply #11 on: September 23, 2014, 04:15:31 AM »

Greetings US Community,

I finally pulled it together and made my first US purchase on Saturday (Emerald Archon v2.1 w/ Obsidian Sound & FoC), and made the 2nd Raffle deadline with twelve minutes to spare.  Fortunately, the determination paid off, and I was lucky enough to win a second prize saber.......EXTREMELY HAPPY!!!

I would like to thank Emory for answering my forty million pre-purchase questions (seriously, it was a lot of questions), and to the US Team for producing a superior product at prices that competitors are unwilling to match.  There are countless YouTube videos and saber write-ups that speak of the incredible customer service, and rapid delivery times that make .5 past light speed.  Although I really could have used these sabers during my last encounter on Ord Mantell, I am excited to join this elite community, and can't wait to get my hands on those PHENOMENAL sabers.  Thank you Emory/US, and I look forward to adding to my collection.  Fantastic business model, keep up the great work.

Welcome to the community.

Congrats on your sabers, and for surviving your encounter on Ord Mantell.  Grin

AJ
Force Sensitive

« Reply #12 on: September 23, 2014, 04:30:38 AM »

Thank you very much.  Honored to be with this Forum.

P.S. - Congrats to the other winners.  I look forward to video demonstrations of your new "civilized weapons."

julmax
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: 75

A Sith... Hear? Bad Sishy, Bad Sithy! ...WOOSH!

« Reply #13 on: September 23, 2014, 05:17:35 AM »

Wow...  Sounds like you managed to pull off a 9th inning raffle win AJ, congratulations! Shocked

As for me, I'll post pictures of my Guardian and first place mystery saber when they show up on Thursday. Wink

sedstiskyfaller
Artisan of the Azure Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 617

Blue is my color, it is who I am

« Reply #14 on: September 23, 2014, 11:58:21 AM »

Mine shipped yesterday! Should have them Thursday. Excited to see what my third prize is, hopefully an unreleased saber. They will probably reserve those for second and first prizes though.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 13   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: