Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: A few pics from filming SW fanfilm  (Read 1817 times)
Lev
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: -139

An individual may die, but the Sith are eternal.

« on: March 21, 2016, 12:48:50 PM »

Hi all,

Me and a few friends in South East UK are currently working on a Star Wars Fanfilm! We originally planned to enter the SW fanfilm competition.. but won't make the deadline.. so plan on doing a short YouTube series just for fun now.

Thought i'd share a couple of pics from our 2nd day out filming Smiley It's been great fun so far!! ... although we have a long way to go yet!
We've got as far as an opening crawl and the first few minutes.

This is my friend as his custom character 'Master Rosook' on the coast of Eastbourne at sun rise. Holding a customised Standard Issue Battle Saber v3...

Myself as my custom character Halle Jato Smiley Repping my new Archon 2.1

Just mucking around... :p

My incredibly tall friend  Shocked playing a custom jedi Gart'Kenst. He owns a Dominix v3, although it's tucked away here!

Will probably post up more pics further down the line, especially when we begin the lightsaber fight scenes (I can't wait for those Grin)

Hope you likey!

Lev

« Last Edit: March 21, 2016, 01:11:14 PM by Lev » Logged

UltraSaber Collection
> Sentinel LE v4 - Consular Green - Stunt
> Standard Issue Battle Saber v3 - Custom Yellow/Orange - Stunt
> Consular - Sunrider Destiny - Obsidian v4
> Bellicose - Tri-cree Guardian Blue - Obsidian v4
> Archon 2.1 - Tri-cree Consular Green - Obsidian v4
> Initiate LE v4 - Sunrider Destiny - Obsidian Lite
> Spring Raffle Prize 03/16 - Flamberge LE - 4ch Emerald - Obsidian v4

Lev4Dead YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdLfh4TpMkGTGh4PMukbTFg

Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -1913

(Dark points only) Do not hesitate. Show no mercy

« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2016, 01:39:02 PM »

looking good Lev. i've actually just started working on the story for my own fan film! small world. LOL

i plan on entering it into the fan films awards next year, so got plenty of time to plan, do pre-production and film.

looking forward to seeing more from this.

Lev
Knight Lieutenant

« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2016, 01:44:07 PM »

looking good Lev. i've actually just started working on the story for my own fan film! small world. LOL

i plan on entering it into the fan films awards next year, so got plenty of time to plan, do pre-production and film.

looking forward to seeing more from this.

Thanks! and nice one! I'm looking forward to seeing your fanfilm when it's released. After reading your character backstory i'm interested to see him come to life!

We're aiming for a 3 part series, and hopefully we can get chapter 1 out within a couple months Smiley

UltraSaber Collection

Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2016, 02:12:35 PM »

Thanks! and nice one! I'm looking forward to seeing your fanfilm when it's released. After reading your character backstory i'm interested to see him come to life!

We're aiming for a 3 part series, and hopefully we can get chapter 1 out within a couple months Smiley
thanks! my fan film is a continuation of the my backstory, introducing some new characters, but taking the story in an interesting and original direction. different to anything else currently in the SWU.

as the fan film awards have a time limit, i will actually release two versions. the 5 min one and then the extended cut.

a 3 part series? that sounds very cool. how long did the script/pr-production stage take you?

hazard502
Vanguard of the Archon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2272

[Give Light Side Points!]

« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2016, 02:19:40 PM »

Looks exciting, nice shots taken of you all and look fwd to more as your project progresses. Have a point.

Customized Flamberge/BR, Customized LostGray/HP or Tri-AS

Lev
Knight Lieutenant

« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2016, 02:27:11 PM »

thanks! my fan film is a continuation of the my backstory, introducing some new characters, but taking the story in an interesting and original direction. different to anything else currently in the SWU.

as the fan film awards have a time limit, i will actually release two versions. the 5 min one and then the extended cut.

a 3 part series? that sounds very cool. how long did the script/pr-production stage take you?

Oh nice! That'll be good to see! Tons of directions your story could go in! We were originally planning on a 5min and extended cut, but figured we can remove the limits if we just make a YouTube thing.
We spent a week scripting chapter 1, which is looking to be about 10 minutes long. Trying to still keep it fairly short, and an easy watch for YouTube than a full length thing.
One of my friends drew some storyboards up, and we're shooting each scene bit by bit, and gaining influence from locations chosen, and any new ideas we come up with at the time.

The 2nd and 3rd chapter aren't scripted yet, just loose ideas and we'll see how the 1st one progresses before setting anything further in stone.

Looks exciting, nice shots taken of you all and look fwd to more as your project progresses. Have a point.

Thankyou for the point! Smiley

UltraSaber Collection

Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2016, 02:34:42 PM »

Oh nice! That'll be good to see! Tons of directions your story could go in! We were originally planning on a 5min and extended cut, but figured we can remove the limits if we just make a YouTube thing.
We spent a week scripting chapter 1, which is looking to be about 10 minutes long. Trying to still keep it fairly short, and an easy watch for YouTube than a full length thing.
One of my friends drew some storyboards up, and we're shooting each scene bit by bit, and gaining influence from locations chosen, and any new ideas we come up with at the time.

The 2nd and 3rd chapter aren't scripted yet, just loose ideas and we'll see how the 1st one progresses before setting anything further in stone.

yeah. my extended version will definitely be on youtube. i'm thinking somewhere between the 15-20 min mark.

I'm currently working on the script, broken down into four scenes. just about to start on dialogue exchanges and just messaged a friend about storyboarding/concept art.

point to you and looking forward to seeing your progress

Darth Blightus
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -201

dark side points

« Reply #7 on: March 21, 2016, 11:10:49 PM »

i like what i see
hope to see the actual fanfilm
good luck to you

Only in darkness can one see the true light.

Master Medwyn
Resident Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 788

Silver Blade of the Distant Earth Knighthood

« Reply #8 on: March 21, 2016, 11:12:18 PM »

Wonderful, can't wait to the film!

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: