Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Winter Raffle Question  (Read 676 times)
DarthRoussel
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 0

« on: January 12, 2020, 02:46:08 AM »

do raffle entry orders get held until after the raffle?  Or will my saber possibly ship before the 31?

Maestro Jones
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 181

« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2020, 02:55:10 AM »

Typically, they hold all entry sabers until the raffle drawing.  It keeps shipping costs down for the saber prizes.

Household US Arsenal:
# = STUNT; % = OBSIDIAN LITE; ~ = OBSIDIAN V4; * = DIAMOND
Mine:
# Dark Apprentice LE v4: BR; # Dark Sentinel LE v4: TRI BR; # Dominix v3: PO; # Dorinian: TRI AB; # Frankensaber - BR; # Initiate v2: GB; # Liberator v3: TRI CG; % Archon 3.1: TRI CG; ~ Consular: TRI CG; ~ Dark Initiate LE v5: TRI FO; ~ Guardian: TRI GB; * Menace; * Monarch

Wife’s:
# Aeon V2: VA; # Dominix V2: BH; # Initiate V2: GB; # Prophecy v3: TRI GB; ~ Graflex SE: TRI GB; ~ Spectre: TRI GB; * Fulcrum; * Lost Grey

Sakura No Kaze
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -175

DS if I've earned a point.

« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2020, 02:56:58 AM »

Per the first post in the raffle announcement thread here: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=43433.0

Prizes will be shipped to the same shipping address on the order # with the winning raffle ticket and will ship with your order once the raffle ends.  If the winning order is on BACKORDER then that will also delay the shipping of the prize.

Give a person an answer to their question and they get your answer. Teach a person how to use the forum Search function, and they get everyone's answer.
---------------------------------------------------------------
"My battery is low and it's getting dark" ~Final message from the Mars Opportunity rover, after exceeding it's 90 day mission plan by 14+ years.

Songerdonger87
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2020, 01:16:07 AM »

I entered the raffle but forgot to put my saberforums username in the comment box do you think they’ll still let me enter I sent an email just waiting on a reply is all

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2020, 01:28:24 AM »

I entered the raffle but forgot to put my saberforums username in the comment box do you think they’ll still let me enter I sent an email just waiting on a reply is all

If your email included your order number and your forum name, and you sent it to either [email protected] or [email protected], then you’ve done everything you can do, and it’ll likely happen, from everything I’ve heard.  I’ve never entered a raffle, so I’ve never had the opportunity to forget to add this info, so I have no direct personal experience in the matter.  When I HAVE placed an order, I’ve literally had someone looking at the screen while I typed, and we both reviewed the order very carefully three times before I hit SUBMIT, because I was afraid of doing something like this.

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

Sakura No Kaze
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -175

DS if I've earned a point.

« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2020, 05:04:10 AM »

In the past when people have forgot to put their forum name in and sent an email requesting it be added and their order be entered in the raffle US has, to my knowledge, always done it.

Give a person an answer to their question and they get your answer. Teach a person how to use the forum Search function, and they get everyone's answer.
---------------------------------------------------------------
"My battery is low and it's getting dark" ~Final message from the Mars Opportunity rover, after exceeding it's 90 day mission plan by 14+ years.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: