Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Author Topic: Dark Prophecy v3 with Dark Shock pommel  (Read 3161 times)
Lord Japarco
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 479

Keep your concentration here and now,...

« on: May 21, 2016, 11:14:53 AM »

Hi...could anyone please post any pics of a Dark Prophecy v3 with a Dark Shock pommel??...I'm considering this combo for my second saber and I just wanted to know how it looked like...thank you very much...

http://s1074.photobucket.com/user/Japarco/media/Sentinel%20V4/ffc14996-49bb-425b-9122-f4cd848e3103_zpszdtmyzgk.jpg.html
My Lightsabers:
Sentinel V4 - Tri Consular Green - Obsidian V4
The Guardian - Guardian Blue - Silver Flash on Clash - Obsidian V3 (2nd Summer Raffle 2016 2nd Place Prize)
Wife's Lightsaber: Prophecy V3 - Arctic Blue - Obsidian V3

Lord Japarco
Knight Commander

« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2016, 12:47:37 PM »

Nobody??

http://s1074.photobucket.com/user/Japarco/media/Sentinel%20V4/ffc14996-49bb-425b-9122-f4cd848e3103_zpszdtmyzgk.jpg.html
My Lightsabers:
The Guardian - Guardian Blue - Silver Flash on Clash - Obsidian V3 (2nd Summer Raffle 2016 2nd Place Prize)

Calculon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 435

We Will Win!

« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2016, 04:00:56 PM »

Just my kids Prophecy with shock pommel here...

Did you want to use the stripes on the pommel as like a accent to match the retention screws? You might be able to ask for an additional type of retention screw that might better suit your vision.

The Wolfpack Lives!

Dauntless Seven
Lady of the Sage Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2037

« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2016, 04:09:33 PM »

Hi.  If no one responds in the next few days, I'll unwrap my dark Prophecy.  The Shock pommel on this one is not a favorite.  The Consular and I imagine the small Renegade pommel would look much better.  I have seen the dark Catalyst also used but the other choices would be better.   Smiley

EDIT:  Just viewed Calculon's latest video.  His silver Prophecy with the silver Shock pommel actually looks quite nice so now I'm not sure.  When in doubt I usually put a Guardian or Scorpion pommel on until more inspiration comes.   Cheesy

Calculon
Knight Commander

We Will Win!

« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2016, 04:46:36 PM »

Hi.  If no one responds in the next few days, I'll unwrap my dark Prophecy.  The Shock pommel on this one is not a favorite.  The Consular and I imagine the small Renegade pommel would look much better.  I have seen the dark Catalyst also used but the other choices would be better.   Smiley

EDIT:  Just viewed Calculon's latest video.  His silver Prophecy with the silver Shock pommel actually looks quite nice so now I'm not sure.  When in doubt I usually put a Guardian or Scorpion pommel on until more inspiration comes.   Cheesy

The shock pommel... I was going with like a small renegade. My daughters hilt so her final say. It was a great choice and she rubs it in every now and again.

The Wolfpack Lives!

Lord Japarco
Knight Commander

« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2016, 05:57:50 PM »

Just my kids Prophecy with shock pommel here...

Did you want to use the stripes on the pommel as like a accent to match the retention screws? You might be able to ask for an additional type of retention screw that might better suit your vision.

I couldn't see the pic, I don't know why...if you posted a pics I can't see it...thank's any way. Well my idea is getting a silver switch and a silver covertec wheel to match the silver línea in the dark shock pommel. Thank's for your answer...have a point...

My Lightsabers:

Lord Japarco
Knight Commander

« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2016, 06:11:04 PM »

Hi.  If no one responds in the next few days, I'll unwrap my dark Prophecy.  The Shock pommel on this one is not a favorite.  The Consular and I imagine the small Renegade pommel would look much better.  I have seen the dark Catalyst also used but the other choices would be better.   Smiley

EDIT:  Just viewed Calculon's latest video.  His silver Prophecy with the silver Shock pommel actually looks quite nice so now I'm not sure.  When in doubt I usually put a Guardian or Scorpion pommel on until more inspiration comes.   Cheesy
Hello Dauntless. Thank's for your response. Why have you got your dark prophecy wraped?? I saw a pic some time ago of a Prophecy with a Shock le pommel and I liked the look of it, in that case the gold lines in the pommel matched the golden screws... It looked great, so I had the idea of doing the same thing but with a dark version, and a silver switch and covertec to match the silver lines on the pommel. I just wanted to see a pic if anyone had the parts to do the combo... Thank's a lot for your response. As allways you try to be very helpfull,  +1 for you.

Where can I see Calculons last vídeo??

I saw your new avatar, I allready asked you about it in another thread, but I didn't realize it was a buble...looks nice any way... Wink

My Lightsabers:

Dauntless Seven
Lady of the Sage Order
Knight Commander

« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2016, 06:27:29 PM »

Hi again.  I left a response about the bubble on tKo's thread.  Actually Calculon has two recent videos perhaps under customizations.  His skill level and creativity is amazing.  I really like the look of your dark Prophecy idea.  I have endorsed any of the Shock pommels for quite a while.  Suggest PM to James Casey and Prowl as they both have multiple Prophecy and MHS pommel swap outs.  Let us know what you decide.  Have a point.  Smiley

Here's my Prophecy as I use it at times sort of as a Bokken.  Wanted something that was long and lighter with no decorative parts to get in the way of my hand grip positioning.

Lord Japarco
Knight Commander

« Reply #8 on: May 24, 2016, 06:35:12 PM »

Hi again.  I left a response about the bubble on tKo's thread.  Actually Calculon has two recent videos perhaps under customizations.  His skill level and creativity is amazing.  I really like the look of your dark Prophecy idea.  I have endorsed any of the Shock pommels for quite a while.  Suggest PM to James Casey and Prowl as they both have multiple Prophecy and MHS pommel swap outs.  Let us know what you decide.  Have a point.  Smiley

Here's my Prophecy as I use it at times sort of as a Bokken.  Wanted something that was long and lighter with no decorative parts to get in the way of my hand grips.

Oh, when you mean wraped you mean "wraped"...hahaha I thought it was wraped in it's box like for a present or something...

My Lightsabers:

Dauntless Seven
Lady of the Sage Order
Knight Commander

« Reply #9 on: May 24, 2016, 06:45:27 PM »

Oh, when you mean wraped you mean "wraped"...hahaha I thought it was wraped in it's box like for a present or something...

You are just too delightful and funny.  As soon as the hour is up your 100th point is coming unless someone else beats me to it.   Grin

It doesn't look anything like a Prophecy anymore... and in fact I'm wasting a beautifully designed saber.   Undecided

scifidude79
8-bit Defender of the Aeon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2106

« Reply #10 on: May 24, 2016, 06:54:13 PM »

As soon as the hour is up your 100th point is coming unless someone else beats me to it.   Grin

I had to do it just because.  Grin

Also, I have to say the Shock pommel really suits this design.  So, getting people to post pics of that earned Lord Japarco that point.

Calculon
Knight Commander

We Will Win!

« Reply #11 on: May 24, 2016, 07:09:17 PM »

Here's my Prophecy as I use it at times sort of as a Bokken.  Wanted something that was long and lighter with no decorative parts to get in the way of my hand grip positioning.

Did you want to get paid in lightsaber or cash for the kind words!? Beautiful lightsaber you have there.

Japarco I did not post a pic. Your Dark Prophecy sounds pretty slick though. I forgot about the covertec wheel adding some detail as I usually take mine off. With the switch and maybe some rings... Cant wait to see it.

The Wolfpack Lives!

Dauntless Seven
Lady of the Sage Order
Knight Commander

« Reply #12 on: May 24, 2016, 07:09:24 PM »

After all that I spelled wraped incorrectly.  It should be " wrapped ".   Roll Eyes

Since that cad scifidude stole my thunder and gave you the 100th, I shall incase it on either side with the 99 and 101.   Tongue

Both your Spanish and English is so much better than mine.  So much to learn from you have I.   Wink

scifidude79
8-bit Defender of the Aeon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2106

« Reply #13 on: May 24, 2016, 07:12:20 PM »

Since that cad scifidude stole my thunder and gave you the 100th, I shall incase it on either side with the 99 and 101.   Tongue

I'm like that.  Grin Though, I also gave you a point for your awesome share.  That's one beautiful saber you have there.

Lord Japarco
Knight Commander

« Reply #14 on: May 24, 2016, 07:32:11 PM »

You are just too delightful and funny.  As soon as the hour is up your 100th point is coming unless someone else beats me to it.   Grin

It doesn't look anything like a Prophecy anymore... and in fact I'm wasting a beautifully designed saber.   Undecided

Thanks for your kind words... Don't worry about the 100th point, you gave me the first two light side points saving me from the dark side when I started here a year ago...I will never forget that... Wink  You can always unwrap it again, or not?

My Lightsabers:

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: