Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 17   Go Down
Author Topic: Are you currently playing SWTOR???  (Read 129414 times)
wolfmetal45
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -2

« Reply #15 on: November 13, 2012, 06:46:28 AM »

With ToR going free to play is there a RP server that US forum members frequent?  I wouldn't mind going on a server like that with my Sith Warrior

Sernpidal 25 ABY
Never Forget

Solinus
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -209

Black Star Sabers

« Reply #16 on: November 13, 2012, 07:16:10 AM »

Right now, the two RP super servers are Begeren Colony and Ebon Hawk. I believe the majority of us are on Ebon Hawk, but with no formal guild created as of yet. I'm working on that.

I'm on the Republic side right now as Solinus. But I have one of each character class so I can switch on the fly. Smiley

Control your fear. Give in to your hate. Let it guide you along the path and soon you shall find yourself... home.

**Dark Side points appreciated.**

reiperx
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 71

Do you serve a purpose or purposely serve?

« Reply #17 on: November 15, 2012, 05:21:56 AM »

I've been contemplating going back.

What f2p model are they using?

Hybrid where you can still pay a subscription and get everything, but have somewhat limited things on f2p (like less storage space?).

I enjoyed the game alot, but I'm an altaholic and doing the same main questlines over and over burned me out pretty badly. But I had a 50 Sniper and 50 (tank Sith Warrior, forgot the class) and a lot of 20 - 40 rangers.

I may try it out again though once I get my PC up and running.

One question, did they ever update the CE Vendor like they said they would do on a regular basis? It was one of the things that drove me up the wall completely that they weren't doing.

Solinus
Knight Commander

Black Star Sabers

« Reply #18 on: November 15, 2012, 06:32:20 AM »

Best thing to do is go to their website and check out the F2P information yourself. There's way too much info to even begin to explain it all.

I will personally maintain an active subscription. I've been paying for it, and I enjoy the game. But the F2P model may be for others. Who's to say? We'll see tomorrow when it goes live.

Control your fear. Give in to your hate. Let it guide you along the path and soon you shall find yourself... home.

reiperx
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 71

Do you serve a purpose or purposely serve?

« Reply #19 on: November 21, 2012, 08:11:13 AM »

Best thing to do is go to their website and check out the F2P information yourself. There's way too much info to even begin to explain it all.

I will personally maintain an active subscription. I've been paying for it, and I enjoy the game. But the F2P model may be for others. Who's to say? We'll see tomorrow when it goes live.

Yeah I just looked at them. They seem to have taken EQ's route, if I go back I think I'll go for a real subscription.

HK51 is tempting, but will probably wait for their first expansion

Saint
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: 211

"Do unto others BEFORE they do unto you..."

« Reply #20 on: November 21, 2012, 01:35:24 PM »

I started a character a couple of months back, but only played for a few hours before Skyrim and then Dishonored sucked me in.  With the motorcycles finally put to bed for our Canadian winter, some of that time will probably allow me to revisit TOR.

Cheers,
Saint

Obsidians in order of acquisition...
Graflex CE;  Guardian;  Dark Monarch Staff;  Consu-Lord CE;  Malice #1;  Archon;  Dark Arbiter;  Overlord;  Graflex SE;  Malice#2;  Shock LE;  Dark Liberator;  Dark Catalyst; Prophecy;  Scorpion

Slaxxor
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: 36

« Reply #21 on: November 21, 2012, 02:48:59 PM »

I reactivated my subscription and have been getting back into it.  Can't say how long I will play though, cause I'm still pretty active in GW2.

All my characters are on Prophecy of the Five, but I just made a couple of new ones on Ebon Hawke in case anyone ever does anything there.

Solinus
Knight Commander

Black Star Sabers

« Reply #22 on: November 21, 2012, 06:15:24 PM »

I reactivated my subscription and have been getting back into it.  Can't say how long I will play though, cause I'm still pretty active in GW2.

All my characters are on Prophecy of the Five, but I just made a couple of new ones on Ebon Hawke in case anyone ever does anything there.

A few of us are actively playing on Ebon Hawk, though it is still disorganized. We're still formulating plans for a guild and everything. I actually am having a hard time finding people to get online at the same time so that way I can actually form the guild. Haha.

Shalateaus
Knight Captain

Force Alignment: -20

Outer Rim between Hoth and Dromund -Kaas

« Reply #23 on: November 22, 2012, 02:04:35 PM »

Cool no worries sol ill be on jedi covenant just send me a pm here in the forums and ill switch over no problem ive been trying to do all i can to set up my marauder in columni gear got three so far last group i had said lets skip everything killed no path and left me in the dust after 5 they kicked me out so im waiting on the guild to set something up cheers

Knickel Plated Redemption SS (Vengeance), Emperor's Hand Emerald Green with DVA Pulse,Overlord SS EG ,Dark Arbiter DVA,sentinel le,Dark Standard issue

Veldryne
The Second Chosen One
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 268

" Kind hearted jerk"

« Reply #24 on: November 22, 2012, 02:42:25 PM »

roll whenever shala, we should have most of our people up and running by the end of the weekend

"Corellians... no wonder the other Jedi didn't want you leaving your system."
"The rest of you were just afraid we wouldn't leave anything for you to do after we were done."
Luke & Corran (I,J)

kewlkev360
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 232

« Reply #25 on: November 22, 2012, 03:19:02 PM »

I was on yesterday.  I believe I sent a friend invite to Nero.

Veldryne
The Second Chosen One
Knight Commander

" Kind hearted jerk"

« Reply #26 on: November 22, 2012, 03:21:03 PM »

under what name kev?

"The rest of you were just afraid we wouldn't leave anything for you to do after we were done."
Luke & Corran (I,J)

kewlkev360
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 232

« Reply #27 on: November 22, 2012, 09:16:52 PM »

under what name kev?

my Jedi's name is Khe'vhin

Veldryne
The Second Chosen One
Knight Commander

" Kind hearted jerk"

« Reply #28 on: November 22, 2012, 09:30:19 PM »

ill toss you a friend request tonight

i wont be on till late though, add Veldryne

Luke & Corran (I,J)

Veldryne
The Second Chosen One
Knight Commander

" Kind hearted jerk"

« Reply #29 on: November 24, 2012, 06:55:26 AM »

Guild is started "suns of the force"

Pm cemtech, solinus, or veldryne for guild invites.

Luke & Corran (I,J)

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 17   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: