Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 17   Go Down
Author Topic: Are you currently playing SWTOR???  (Read 129421 times)
Solinus
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -209

Black Star Sabers

« on: November 03, 2012, 03:36:46 AM »

I quit playing for a few months due to RL personal issues. But I did reactivate about a month ago. With all of the server mergers, I ended up with all of my characters on The Ebon Hawk server.

Is anyone still playing?

If so, where are you?

Nero, if you see this, is Suns of the Force still active?

Thanks!!

Control your fear. Give in to your hate. Let it guide you along the path and soon you shall find yourself... home.

**Dark Side points appreciated.**

Sky Dragon c5
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1

Grey Jedi Assassin

« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2012, 03:44:21 AM »

Is it free to play yet? Even if you buy the game itself?

Keep me as a Grey Jedi Please

C=Custom, D=Dark

Rd Reaper AS, Archon V2.1 AB, Consular CG, Malice BR, Overlord PO, Shock LE SY, D Shock DVA, D Liberator AS, Raven FO, D War EG, C Manticore BH, C D Shock RGB, C D Arbiter SR, C Archon V2.

Solinus
Knight Commander

Black Star Sabers

« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2012, 04:55:36 AM »

Is it free to play yet? Even if you buy the game itself?

Currently you can play for free up until level 15. You can play as any race, of any class, and view all content on all starter worlds as well as secondary worlds.

The F2P model is set for this month. Many people believe that it will be on Tuesday when patch 1.5 drops. But it has not yet been officially stated when F2P goes live.

Control your fear. Give in to your hate. Let it guide you along the path and soon you shall find yourself... home.

Sky Dragon c5
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1

Grey Jedi Assassin

« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2012, 05:19:39 AM »

Ok I should give it a try now. I shy away from most mmos except F2P and Guild Wars. Free with the game.

Keep me as a Grey Jedi Please

C=Custom, D=Dark

Rd Reaper AS, Archon V2.1 AB, Consular CG, Malice BR, Overlord PO, Shock LE SY, D Shock DVA, D Liberator AS, Raven FO, D War EG, C Manticore BH, C D Shock RGB, C D Arbiter SR, C Archon V2.

Rajen
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 28

Is the Dark Side stronger? No. Quicker, easier...

« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2012, 06:12:21 AM »

I've been playing pretty much consistently since launch (except the last few weeks when I've been obsessing over my latest Ultrasaber purchase!).

I created a guild (The United Jedi Order) a couple of years back when it was all just Forums and RP chat. While the guild survived launch I ended up leaving to play on the Pacific servers since I'm in Aus. At last check I think they moved to the Ebon Hawk but not sure if they're still going.

Now I'm playing on Gav Daragon with a few mates in a guild called Nova Guard.

I'm a bit of an altoholic but have managed to get a Knight/Guardian (Rajen) and Consular/Shadow (Vangaren) up to 50. Working on my Bounty Hunter/Gunslinger chick now (Veracity) who hates the Sith and is all light side.

There are a lot of haters out there for this game which honestly confuses me. I've played a lot of MMO's and, aside from being Star Wars!, this game is as good as anything I've played. Add the Star Wars element and it's just about the best. Given it's been out for less than a year I'd say that's a pretty good effort. I absolutely love it!

Find Peace in Emotion
Seek Knowledge from Ignorance
Feel Serenity in Passion
See Harmony in Chaos
Know the Force in Death
- Rajen Dusk's reflections on the Code

(Light side please if you're willing)

Shaugi
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -13

« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2012, 09:20:55 AM »

I'm on Jedi covenant despite being in the UK...most of the guild I'm with are in the USA.

Currently rocking a 50 pve guardian...doing daily BH runs :/

Also leveling a sith maurader, sorceror, bh, smuggler, mando and consular; Levels being 31, 28, 17, 35, 25, 15 respectively.

Solinus
Knight Commander

Black Star Sabers

« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2012, 05:47:53 AM »

There are a lot of haters out there for this game which honestly confuses me. I've played a lot of MMO's and, aside from being Star Wars!, this game is as good as anything I've played. Add the Star Wars element and it's just about the best. Given it's been out for less than a year I'd say that's a pretty good effort. I absolutely love it!

I agree with this statement 100%. I've been playing MMOs since Ultima Online in 1997. Since then I've bounced around many other games, but the ones that kept my attention for any significant amount of time were Ultima Online, Star Wars Galaxies, and World of Warcraft. I've since cancelled my WoW account, and only subscribe to SWTOR. I personally love the game for many reasons. First and foremost, it's Star Wars. Second, even though it IS an MMO, I tend to be more of a solo player and socialize when I want or need to. SWTOR allows me to do just that. I love it.

Well if you want to look me up on the Ebon Hawk server, here's a list of my characters:

Republic:
Khelandros - Level 48 Jedi Sentinel
Atrias - Level 22 Trooper/Vanguard
Zhym - Level 17 Smuggler/Gunslinger
Alistaria - Level 1 Jedi Consular
Khisanith - Level 1 Jedi Knight

Empire:
Aeoar - Level 11 Sith Sorcer
Elistaria - Level 2 Imperial Agent
Solinus - Level 1 Sith Warrior

As you can see, I don't play Empire much.

Shaugi
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -13

« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2012, 09:28:09 AM »

As you can see, I don't play Empire much.

Empire seems to be less populr. The guild I'm with has Ewp and Imp versions...of the 14 empire toons 3 are me.  I out level the guild leader with 2 of them lol

decuervo
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 5

« Reply #8 on: November 11, 2012, 12:43:07 AM »

Been playing since launch and don't plan on leaving any time soon unless they come out with some other Star Wars MMO (but WILL be taking a break when 1313 drops)

At the end of the game the King and the Pawn both go in the same box.
Initate V2 LE GB (daughters)
Dark Initiate V2 LE CG (sons)
Aeon SRD (wifes)
Aeon LE FO (mine)

Abraxus
Knight Major

Force Alignment: -32

« Reply #9 on: November 11, 2012, 04:19:31 PM »

The game goes free-to-play (all the way to level 50), on November 15.

I play on both Ebon Hawk (Republic characters), and Harbinger (Empire characters), and have no plans of leaving any time soon.

My Collection
------------
Dark Prophecy (Consular Green)
Archon V2 (Blazing Red/Arctic Blue)
Raven (Violet Amethyst)
Initiate V3 (Guardian Blue)

SafetyTurtle
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -10

« Reply #10 on: November 11, 2012, 05:13:50 PM »

I started playing in the beta but took a very long break a few months after release and I'm back now, currently playing a lvl 32 Operative on the EU RP server.

"To be a Sith is to taste freedom and to know victory."

Shalateaus
Knight Captain

Force Alignment: -20

Outer Rim between Hoth and Dromund -Kaas

« Reply #11 on: November 12, 2012, 07:15:41 AM »

Grin hmm we post here too?     Roll Eyes well imps:jedi covenant:shalateaus,avarinarius,shal-ven and richard-sanguin reps:shalateaus,avarinarus,richard- sanguin (imps-jedi covenant,deciples of sith guild/reps-ebon howk,rancorps guild) cheers jedi...!!!

Knickel Plated Redemption SS (Vengeance), Emperor's Hand Emerald Green with DVA Pulse,Overlord SS EG ,Dark Arbiter DVA,sentinel le,Dark Standard issue

Master Nero Attoru
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1641

Suns of the Force

« Reply #12 on: November 12, 2012, 03:40:03 PM »

I posted in the other thread, but I'll post here too.

Last time I played I did a free trial on a new account (let my sub end on my old one), so as a result I have a Consular named Attoru on that file.  My original account has my L50 Guardian, Neroattoru, but since they deleted Tarro Blood I have no idea where he is...

Solinus
Knight Commander

Black Star Sabers

« Reply #13 on: November 12, 2012, 09:51:08 PM »

I posted in the other thread, but I'll post here too.

Last time I played I did a free trial on a new account (let my sub end on my old one), so as a result I have a Consular named Attoru on that file.  My original account has my L50 Guardian, Neroattoru, but since they deleted Tarro Blood I have no idea where he is...

What server type was Tarro Blood?? If it was an RP server, chances are you are on Begeren Colony or Ebon Hawk. If it was PvP, then you may be on Jung Ma, which is a dead wasteland from what I hear.

Master Nero Attoru
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1641

Suns of the Force

« Reply #14 on: November 12, 2012, 10:07:31 PM »

What server type was Tarro Blood?? If it was an RP server, chances are you are on Begeren Colony or Ebon Hawk. If it was PvP, then you may be on Jung Ma, which is a dead wasteland from what I hear.

It was PvE, IIRC

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 17   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: