Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 17   Go Down
Author Topic: Are you currently playing SWTOR???  (Read 130327 times)
PolishRifle
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 2

« Reply #75 on: October 14, 2014, 01:42:49 PM »

FYI anyone who orders the 3.0 update ($20) will get 12x xp gains for class quests until the 3.0 launch.  I created a Guardian and got to level 55 in about 17 hours of playtime doing ONLY the class quests.  The trick is to do only class missions and use green loot drops and rewards as you level.  Then when you hit 47 go to your ship and start the Makeb storyline.  Makeb has a terminal that will bolster your stats while on planet.  with the 12x XP boost and one of the Major XP boosts active (and guild XP boosts that stack) I was getting 650k XP each mission on Makeb.

If anyone plays on The Prophecy of the Five my main character's name is P'Rife

"Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. You must feel the Force around you here, between you, me, the tree, the rock, everywhere, yes. Even between the land and the ship.”

JEStucker
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 340

Founder - The Underfunded Force (Light Points)

« Reply #76 on: October 14, 2014, 11:53:26 PM »

I let my account lapse again... now just "preferred" and no longer a "subscriber"

we'll see if I renew it again soon, still trying to find the balance and time between work/school/family for gaming.

I am a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar!

Dominix v2 Fire Orange
Aeon v3 Guardian Blue/Obsidian

Genkaku Sho`shyk
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 141

only the force, nothing more, nothing less

« Reply #77 on: October 15, 2014, 01:51:16 AM »

i am on the ebon hawk server RP.. and i play a grey force assassin.. lvl 55, the guild i in is awesome,   the apocalypses, and my mine is Velmau

Palan
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 7

There is no emotion; there is peace.

« Reply #78 on: October 20, 2014, 02:11:00 AM »

Just got done playing KOTOR I and KOTOR II again and felt like jumping back into TOR.

I am on the Jedi Covenant, A human Sith Juggernought

Pylokam

"Whatever our fate, let us meet it as Jedi."

Bellicose, GB -FoC VA- ~Obsidian

Racona Nova
Knight of the Obsidian Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1116

There is no good or evil....there's only power!

« Reply #79 on: November 17, 2014, 06:39:05 PM »

After being inactive for almost a year, I recently "reactivated" my account together with the 12x XP Boost from the Revan pre-order. However, I'm mostly playing on Vanjervalis Chain, so getting into contact with English speakers proves difficult Cheesy I have some chars on The Red Eclipse, though, but I will concentrate on VC right now...

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

aray887
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: -42

« Reply #80 on: December 09, 2014, 01:07:11 AM »

Just got a laptop off a guy from work. First computer I've owned in over a decade.

I'm downloading The Old Republic while I'm here at work. Figured I'd eat up their WiFi.

I haven't played a game like this since Star Wars Galaxies. Are there any servers that are best to join, and are there any guilds that this forum has started?

Krace
Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 150

For the Light of the Republic! (LS Points Please)

« Reply #81 on: December 09, 2014, 01:54:24 AM »

I'm on Jedi Covenant, as well are some others.  There are also some forum people on Ebon Hawk and Harbinger as well.   Jedi Covenant is East Coast PvE, Ebon Hawk is East Coast RP-PvE, and Harbinger is West Coast PvE.  Kind of up to you to make a decision.  I have let me sub lapse for the time being cuz money is tight, but I am still playing the F2P.  Perhaps some others will chime in on their locations.

Saber Armory:
Archon v2.1 w/sound - CG/FoC/AS
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

aray887
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: -42

« Reply #82 on: December 09, 2014, 03:57:32 AM »

East coast doesnt really work well for me. I live in the Midwest, and I'm a second shift CNC machinist for caterpillar. So I'd be up a lot later than most. So, a west coast role play pve server would be more my style.

Krace
Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #83 on: December 09, 2014, 05:55:18 AM »

I live in the midwest as well, but I play on an east coast server.  It's just how it played out after they condensed several servers.  The main thing to east coast and west coast I'd say is your ping to the servers.  A friend of mine lives in Australia.  Sadly they did away with the pacific servers, so she has to use the west coast.  She tried East coast and it was even worse.  So don't let your location and time be your only factor, but if west coast time works well for you, I would suggest Harbinger.  Might be able to get in touch with some of the people here that play on there.  Not sure what the west coast PvE RP server is, or how many would be there.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Genkaku Sho`shyk
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 141

only the force, nothing more, nothing less

« Reply #84 on: December 19, 2014, 05:38:08 AM »

my RP server is not bad, as a pve, ther just happens to be some crafty story tellers on some areas of planets, and i mean crafty, i witnessed a fight between a sith lord and a bounty hunter, WOW... got down to physics level.. it was intense

dasweallycool
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 84

« Reply #85 on: December 19, 2014, 11:48:51 AM »

They need to get this ported over to Ipad.. I don't tend to do much on my laptop anymore.. i'm all about my Ipad mini... Smiley

I HAVE:
Aeon V3 - AS/Obsidian
Initiate V4 LE BR/ObsLITE
Standard Issue AS/Stunt
Force FX - Yoda
M/R - Anakin EP2
M/R - BYO
M/R - Luke EP4

Wish List:
Prophecy V3 AB/Stunt

Krace
Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #86 on: December 19, 2014, 12:50:33 PM »

They need to get this ported over to Ipad.. I don't tend to do much on my laptop anymore.. i'm all about my Ipad mini... Smiley

Hah...   Keep on dreaming there.  There's no way a game like SWTOR would make it onto iPad.  It has too many high end requirements.  I have a Windows tablet and it runs on it, but not well, nor can you really turn up any of the graphics.  It's pretty much all set on low.  Also, it definitely needs a keyboard to play.  Too many hotbars and stuff you need control of.  Sure you could do most of it with touchscreen touching the hotbars, but I wouldn't wanna play like that for a long period.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

dasweallycool
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 84

« Reply #87 on: December 19, 2014, 01:52:55 PM »

Hah...   Keep on dreaming there.  There's no way a game like SWTOR would make it onto iPad.  It has too many high end requirements.  I have a Windows tablet and it runs on it, but not well, nor can you really turn up any of the graphics.  It's pretty much all set on low.  Also, it definitely needs a keyboard to play.  Too many hotbars and stuff you need control of.  Sure you could do most of it with touchscreen touching the hotbars, but I wouldn't wanna play like that for a long period.

I'll just have to keep on Rockin' with KOTOR then! Smiley

I HAVE:
Aeon V3 - AS/Obsidian
Initiate V4 LE BR/ObsLITE
Standard Issue AS/Stunt
Force FX - Yoda
M/R - Anakin EP2
M/R - BYO
M/R - Luke EP4

Wish List:
Prophecy V3 AB/Stunt

Krace
Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #88 on: December 19, 2014, 02:00:19 PM »

I'll just have to keep on Rockin' with KOTOR then! Smiley

It was pretty sweet that they brought that to the tablet.  Game mechanics are simple enough that it works, that and the game came out 11 years ago, which sometimes is kills me that it's been that long.  Definitely a great breakthrough game of a time gone by.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Nirates
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #89 on: January 06, 2015, 07:18:57 PM »

I play on Jedi Covenant and have one of each class on both sides if anyone wants to join up in game just pm me I have plenty (95%) of healers from level 10-47.

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 17   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: