Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 17   Go Down
Author Topic: Are you currently playing SWTOR???  (Read 130368 times)
Nowhere
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: -25

« Reply #90 on: March 01, 2015, 10:27:40 PM »

I've got a couple low level characters on ebony hawk and a 30 something sith healer in shadowlands. Let me w if you wanna play and I'll give you  ore info.

"You underestimate the power of the Dark Side."

Genkaku Sho`shyk
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 141

only the force, nothing more, nothing less

« Reply #91 on: March 02, 2015, 04:16:24 AM »

I've got a couple low level characters on ebony hawk and a 30 something sith healer in shadowlands. Let me w if you wanna play and I'll give you  ore info.

let me know what you play more.. imp or pub.. i have tons on both sides, but im more comfy as a preferred player, i got all the bits i need to enjoy the game as a non subscriber..

my main is sith assassin tank female "Velmau"   my pub main is a cyborg  scoundrel healer "Tombaash"  feel free to add them, if im online when you are ill be happy to help out or just run along for fun.. i dont mind letting the missions stories play out either, im not a "spacer"

lol peace out all

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 809

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #92 on: March 02, 2015, 04:37:38 AM »

I'm not playing currently, as I a)Haven't installed it on my current laptop, b)Don't remember my password even if I did have it, and c)Am trying not to play games that consume too much of my time.

But I have been toying with putting it on, since I never really spent a whole lot of time playing anyway.

(Sig by me!)
Now accepting dark side points.

TheForceIsWithYou71
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #93 on: March 02, 2015, 05:41:24 AM »

I'm currently installing SWTOR on my laptop. I'm pretty excited. I've known about it for a while, I've just never had the time to play it.

Sabers owned
Graflex SE in GB, Obsidian Sound, with a MidGrade Blade and Lighted Blue AV Switch
Bellicose in BR, Obsidian Sound, with an UltraEdge Blade and Lighted Red AV Switch
Initiate with standard switch in GB

Relan Tarel jedi kinght
Forge Technician
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 279

« Reply #94 on: March 02, 2015, 12:59:50 PM »

I started playing again recently on the ebon hawk server if you have teamspeak let me know your server and I'll join yall

<a href="http://www.enjin.com/" alt="swtor guild hosting">[img width= height=]http://sigs.enjin.com/sig-swtor/bbc902d3fb690dcb.png[/img][/url]
Custom saber-Vigilance

Molina00
Forum Emissary
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 459

« Reply #95 on: March 02, 2015, 03:22:04 PM »

i dont mind letting the missions stories play out either, im not a "spacer"

I was doing a mission with some random dude once, a mission I hadn't done before so I wanted to watch the scenes.  This idiot kept telling me to hit space even after I told him that.   Roll Eyes

Point to you for not being a spacer.  Cool

I felt a great disturbance in the force as if millions of nerds cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced.

Integrity can accommodate the inadvertent error and the honest difference of opinion; it cannot accommodate deceit or subordination of principle.

Genkaku Sho`shyk
Knight Commander

« Reply #96 on: March 03, 2015, 06:27:07 AM »

i am trying to get myself into it more, but i have a crazy work schedule, im almost busy all day long... from 5 am to 8pm.. i get a break in the middle of the day, if i dont get massages booked.. but i get called in alot too cause im like 15 min. from work and i always say yes... even when i am feeling really exhausted.. i just cant say no to money.. or my job...

my main is a lvl 60 Sith assassin, i have some other toons, but i have not played them much in nearly 3-4 months, working on relearning my pub  scoundrel, Tombaugh....  but i ant see myself working on any other servers at the moment, trying to get a few sets of cartel armors, so i can have my ratty tattered hermit look i want... its unfortunate, but i need several parts from 3-4 different outfit sets.. and i dont want to have to buy them separate over and over, its freaking awesome to be able to log in, and make a new toon, then just go to collections and pop.. pop..pop..pop... use what you want, toss the rest.. lmao!! i almost have every single cartel color crystal thats indestructible  (+41 to Endurance )

anyways,... i MIGHT be able to get more time on pub side in the next month.  gotta relearn my scoundrel again though, (in the process) i have a TeamSpeak server we can all use if we are on the same servers.. im focusing on "ebon Hawk" for now, me and Relan get on together when we can..   

JEStucker
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 340

Founder - The Underfunded Force (Light Points)

« Reply #97 on: March 03, 2015, 02:38:26 PM »

Now that I'm working steady again, I'm thinking about restarting my subscription.  I don't know though, I'm still on the fence with a lot of it, since I still don't have a lot of time to dedicate to it.  Three days a week I still get up at 0600, get to work at 0800, leave work at 1700, get to school at 1800 and don't get home until somewhere around 2230.  Then I go to bed and do it again the next day.  The nights I don't have classes, I'm usually trying to get assignments for the next class finished up, plus keeping up with wife, kids, something resembling a social life, etc...

I am a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar!

Dominix v2 Fire Orange
Aeon v3 Guardian Blue/Obsidian

Krace
Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 150

For the Light of the Republic! (LS Points Please)

« Reply #98 on: March 03, 2015, 02:44:22 PM »

You don't have to restart your sub.  You could always just buy the latest expansion to make sure you have the whole game open to you, then run it F2P on Preferred status.  It has a few drawbacks, but it's not too bad.  I bought almost every unlock that you could with my cartel coins while I was a subscriber so even though I don't have a sub right now, I still get several things that F2P doesn't normally have.

Saber Armory:
Archon v2.1 w/sound - CG/FoC/AS
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Genkaku Sho`shyk
Knight Commander

« Reply #99 on: March 04, 2015, 03:59:12 AM »

yea man im he same, i have the artifact items, titals, and a good deal of my inventory opened.. plus the 2nd bay in my cargo hold.. now, im working on my personal favorite outfit... unfortunately, it takes the parts from about 3 different outfits, ... i just got one outfit it needs unlocked, now to get the others from the in game market, then i can sub for a month, get the new black purple crystals, other wise just toss a few CC on my account and "unlock" the outfits in my collections for the account wide.. and ill be happy go lucky with any toon i start

Nowhere
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: -25

« Reply #100 on: March 04, 2015, 04:11:34 AM »

As soon as I have time, (which admittedly may not be for a while due to work and my random helmet project) I will hop on And see which characters I have on ebon hawk. I think I have a sith healer and the jedi equivalent to a sith assasin..both are around level 15...my higher level character is on shadowlands.

I don't have a TeamSpeak server but will DL the program again if someone else does. If not, I'm okay with skype.

I'll post their names here by next week and whoever wants to add me can add me. I'll do the same if you post or pm me your characters names.

I'm stoked to join up with ya'll.

-C

"You underestimate the power of the Dark Side."

cpgrad08
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 5

Padawan to Obi Wan

« Reply #101 on: March 04, 2015, 10:02:35 AM »

I'm MARINEVETOEF on the SWTOR.

Marine Vet/Student following the path of the Old Order.

Sabers I own:
Guardian w/ Guardian Blue

SWTOR:
MARINEVETOEF.  Jedi Guardian Level 57 Begeren Colony Server

Relan Tarel jedi kinght
Forge Technician
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 279

« Reply #102 on: March 04, 2015, 12:36:34 PM »

I'm MARINEVETOEF on the SWTOR.
What server?

<a href="http://www.enjin.com/" alt="swtor guild hosting">[img width= height=]http://sigs.enjin.com/sig-swtor/bbc902d3fb690dcb.png[/img][/url]
Custom saber-Vigilance

cpgrad08
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 5

Padawan to Obi Wan

« Reply #103 on: March 04, 2015, 05:15:56 PM »

What server?
The RP server.

Marine Vet/Student following the path of the Old Order.

Sabers I own:
Guardian w/ Guardian Blue

SWTOR:
MARINEVETOEF.  Jedi Guardian Level 57 Begeren Colony Server

Krace
Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 150

For the Light of the Republic! (LS Points Please)

« Reply #104 on: March 04, 2015, 05:23:08 PM »

The RP server.

Lol...  You might have to be a little more specific.   Wink

There's 3 RP servers.  The East coast PvE and PvP ones(Ebon Hawk and Jung Ma), and the West coast PvE one(Begeren Colony).  I believe there used to be a West coast PvP RP server too, but it seems to be gone now.

Saber Armory:
Archon v2.1 w/sound - CG/FoC/AS
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 17   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: