Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16]   Go Down
Author Topic: Are you currently playing SWTOR???  (Read 73972 times)
scifidude79
8-bit Defender of the Aeon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2002

I build sabers

« Reply #225 on: December 01, 2018, 10:01:17 PM »

Well, I was going to maybe play some tonight, but the launcher keeps giving me an "Unspecified Error" message when it's trying to initialize the update. Roll Eyes I don't know what's wrong with it, but I may have to reinstall the game. That's going to take a while.

I downloaded Ccleaner to my system and fixed all registry errors. (one of the "joys" of Windows Roll Eyes ) I also used it to completely remove all files associated with SWTOR. Then I used Origin to reinstall, and it's working now.

JEStucker
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 335

Founder - The Underfunded Force (Light Points)

« Reply #226 on: December 02, 2018, 07:08:10 AM »

I've actually been playing again... and yet again, the Empire characters are the only ones appealing to me.  Not sure why, probably bad/repetitive story arcs for the Republic, but I just can't get into any of them.

I've got a smuggler/gunslinger that I pretty well abandoned in his mid 20's, and a trooper that I actually completed his story, and those are my only two republic characters that I've kept around.  I've got like 4 Sith characters, three of which I've completed their arcs, one of them I've actually "completed" the game with (all the extra stuff they've released)...

*I evidently need to find a new place to host my Hawkbat 8 Arc-170 picture, as photobucket is a pain-in-the-@$$ now*

I am a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar!

Dominix v2 Fire Orange
Aeon v3 Guardian Blue/Obsidian

scifidude79
Knight Commander

I build sabers

« Reply #227 on: December 02, 2018, 03:25:20 PM »

I'm thinking of playing a Bounty Hunter myself, since I got the game working again. Probably a dual wielding merc.

One thing that irks me about playing a Jedi or a Sith in the game is that you're either really good with a blade, or you have a lot of Force powers. There's no in between.

Master Seblaise
Resident Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 784

Avatar from the DarthScrub's factory

« Reply #228 on: December 06, 2018, 06:15:32 AM »

I am Lvl 20  Grin

And now, my XP are reduced ... I think the next time I will have to pay for some Cartel Credits ...

“Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.”

For other free words of wisdom, dial 555-YODA

scifidude79
Knight Commander

I build sabers

« Reply #229 on: December 06, 2018, 12:36:35 AM »

As long as you do all story and side quests, you'll stay two or three levels above the part of the planet you're on. They seem to think everyone wants to level up as quickly as possible to reach the end game content, that's why there's an XP drop for free players, but some of us just want to enjoy the story.

Master Seblaise
Resident Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 784

Avatar from the DarthScrub's factory

« Reply #230 on: December 06, 2018, 10:13:16 AM »

As long as you do all story and side quests, you'll stay two or three levels above the part of the planet you're on. They seem to think everyone wants to level up as quickly as possible to reach the end game content, that's why there's an XP drop for free players, but some of us just want to enjoy the story.

And that story is great Wink

I am on Nar Shaddaa right now ... and I meet some NPC that are LvL 21 ... I though that it is for encouraging me to pay.

“Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.”

For other free words of wisdom, dial 555-YODA

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: