Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17]   Go Down
Author Topic: Are you currently playing SWTOR???  (Read 130412 times)
DarthRondoudou
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -294

Dark Side points preferred when earned, thx.

« Reply #240 on: August 25, 2021, 02:53:14 PM »

I have a lvl 67 Jugg that I use for crafting and I made new toons for the other Force user classes.... Never have finished any of the stories so I want to actually finish
Some stories are kinda underwhelming... Inquisitors and consular are in that category for me. I loved the sith warrior and jedi stories. And the imperial agent is really good too.

Owned :
* Black Empress Emerald, Fire Orange with Pyrestone Orange FOC
* Spectre Emerald, Sentinel Yellow Adegan Silver FOC
* Guardian GB nickel plated shroud AB FOC
* Initiate LEV5 Blazing red/red illuminated AVswitch
* Dark Initiate LEV5 SRD/green illuminated AVswitch
* Emperor's Hand BVA/VA BH FOC
* 2 x windowed initiate v4 (silver + red)
* Liberator v3 arctic blue
* Dark sentinel LEV5 yellow / Sentinel LEV5 VA
* Dominix VA
* Fallen Azur, LE and Crimson pixel
* Initiate V2 GB
* Sentinel LEV4
* Frankensaber FO
Wishlist :
Menace SE BR x2
Butcher LE AS
Please someone stop m

PsychoSith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -372

« Reply #241 on: August 25, 2021, 05:30:05 PM »

Some stories are kinda underwhelming... Inquisitors and consular are in that category for me. I loved the sith warrior and jedi stories. And the imperial agent is really good too.

Ooh, ill disagree heavily on ONE note: I ADORE the Sith Inq story. The Inquisitor's fantastic VA work both both male and female toons also elevates it

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 809

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #242 on: August 26, 2021, 03:26:20 AM »

nope, because my computer died and I'm currently running a Chromebook due to finances.

(Sig by me!)
Now accepting dark side points.

DarthProdigal
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -203

Korriban Armory Chief, Sith Mage, Hybrid Sith...

« Reply #243 on: May 04, 2022, 04:12:53 PM »

trying to get to the Onsluaght expansion, making my way through KOTFE slowly

Same, I'm in the 3rd expac now. It's been a fun journey playing through most of the stories as well. As was said, there are some GREAT storylines. I think I'm 2 away from legendary.

But since 7.0 changed up the combat system slightly you can play the Origin Stories with different weapons now. Like if you wanted to play a Bounty Hunter but use a sniper rifle, 2 blasters, or a cannon like Canderous would in KOTOR you can pick those as your base class. And if you have gotten to Dark Side or Light Side 5 on a character, you can make a Force user of the opposite faction using the other abilities at start. Meaning you can play Sith Warrior story as a Jedi Sage, or start out Jedi Consular story as a Lightning Sorcerer. It's been amusing.

Dark Lords of the Sith have ruled collectively and individually for Millenia. One afraid to wield a power is ultimately unworthy of it. Ascendancy into the light has an apex, yet descent into the darkness is endless. The Dark Side can give or take anything, based on user strength. I claim the title of Darth Prodigal Dark Lord of the Sith as my own. Through pain, our Code, and right of combat it is mine; and so shall it be defended. Follow Darth Bane's wisdom. (Only Dark Side Points Preferred.)

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: