Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Hilt of the day : The Bolt  (Read 2544 times)
Anto
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 0

Photoshop saber... sign....

« on: January 04, 2011, 12:11:20 AM »

The Bolt is the cheapest on construction , as it does not require many separate parts .
The only removable part is the Pommel . Tricky part ? The Engraving .

Description :

Construction - One piece Aluminum , dots and Design lines are engraved on to hilt
Emmiter - part of the one piece construction , it has a reversed "V" shaped cutaway (  allen screw should be lower than the picture Smiley
Pommel - Design lines are engraved , dots are DRILLED ( for see trough action Smiley

Top left - front and back view of the Design Lines ( they resemble arrowheads put one on top the other )

Notice that on the back , the dot on each arrow head is located top right , and on the front of the hilt -bottom right - this is done so when you hold your saber , by touch you would recognize where is the front and back part - or you could use the ignition switch thats sticking out Smiley

left sketch side , an angled view of the pommel - kinda tip of a knife shape (not construction ) , so it could match the angle of the design lines and give you the nice " one piece feel "
No extra ornaments , no addons , everything is even , simple ,sleek but at the same time terrifying .

Engravings could be colour schemed with the rest of the hilt - dark with bright lines and dots , or light with dark lines and dots . although the design realy strikes me as a Sith saber , more than a jedi's .

Enjoy ! Smiley

HELP , im CrAzy !

Oz Drift3r
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2011, 01:35:39 PM »

I like the pommel on this one...... drilled holes... sweet!!!

Phantom V2 - RGB
Initiate V2 - Violet Amethyst
Liberator V2 - Under Construction

Lord_BoOgEyMaN
Knight Major

Force Alignment: -23

The Sith Shall Rise again!

« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2011, 03:32:27 AM »

I like this design, keep them up, maybe when you have time you can go over them and add more detail and some color, just a suggestion

Dark Initiate V2 (2) Blazing red

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: