• Register
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Author Topic: Epica  (Read 6850 times)
RogueLeader
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 162

Apathy is death?...meh, I don't care

« Reply #15 on: November 06, 2012, 06:22:12 PM »

That's awse. I met Jane Goodall in an airport bathroom once. Then I got on the plane and threw up.

I have a Sith's opinion of the Jedi and a Jedi's opinion of the Sith.

Light side points pl

TheHobbitofDune
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 473

« Reply #16 on: November 06, 2012, 06:30:15 PM »

That's awse. I met Jane Goodall in an airport bathroom once. Then I got on the plane and threw up.

That's awesome and bad at the same time.

I thought I saw Matt Heafy of Trivium at LAX once. I did a double-take. I then walked closer and realized it wasn't him Sad Oh man, if it was him I don't know what I would have done - Matt Heafy and the rest of Trivium are my idols.

ChaosMidge
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 32

I am small annoying fly! Hear me roar!

« Reply #17 on: November 07, 2012, 12:44:41 AM »

xD Basically, we'd all flip crazy if we met some of our idols.

But seriously. For my sister and I, we don't get to go to a lot of concerts. So when you get bands that tour worldwide and see so many people every year and one of the members makes a point of seeking you out and talking to you, it's sorta a big thing. AND IT'S MARK JANSEN. *ahem* I don't meet famous people... and if it is famous people... it's like, famous people in the bellydance community or whatever. Or if any of you know who Abney Park is, my sister got to have coffee with Nathaniel Johnstone (I think I spelled his last name wrong). Idk.

Give light side or dark side points depending on the reason you're giving them. I'd like to see which side I end up on...
I like making up nicknames for people. Wink
Aeon V3 LE w/ Sound: SRD
Libby, no sound: GB
Reaper w/ Sound, FoC: PO w/ FO

TheHobbitofDune
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 473

« Reply #18 on: November 07, 2012, 12:53:26 AM »

xD Basically, we'd all flip crazy if we met some of our idols.

But seriously. For my sister and I, we don't get to go to a lot of concerts. So when you get bands that tour worldwide and see so many people every year and one of the members makes a point of seeking you out and talking to you, it's sorta a big thing. AND IT'S MARK JANSEN. *ahem* I don't meet famous people... and if it is famous people... it's like, famous people in the bellydance community or whatever. Or if any of you know who Abney Park is, my sister got to have coffee with Nathaniel Johnstone (I think I spelled his last name wrong). Idk.

True.

Luna
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 550

This land is peaceful, its inhabitants kind...

« Reply #19 on: November 07, 2012, 12:55:04 AM »

I've gotten to meet a lot of very successful ATP and WTA players, if that counts for anything Grin

no

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: