Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Short Story: Cold Winds Part II  (Read 1008 times)
Kuroth Metro
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 34

I Fight For Justice, And Serve The Jedi Order

« on: November 07, 2012, 01:53:40 AM »

The frosty air gave Kuroth a chill down his spine. The distant tapping kept him alert. A breeze rolled in and swept past his feet, at that time Kuroth turned and followed it. He stumbled upon a tunnel, assuming the breeze came from outside he followed it. Deeper and deeper, it seemed to go longer and longer. Until he saw a light. He followed and walked into a room with a small layer of ice (thick enough for it not to collapse) that made up the roof, letting light skim through.

"What are you doing here?" A shout from no where seemed to rumble the whole room. "Who are you?" It said again getting louder as if it were getting closer. "I am Kuroth Metro, a Jedi Knight, I am here to get a crystal for my lightsaber." Said Kuroth looking for the mysterious voice "Who are you?" Kuroth asked. "Surely it does not matter who I am" Said the soft but strong voice. "You have told me who you are young Jedi, now leave this place and never return" Kuroth was curious about this strange voice so he followed it.

He heard laughter and juvenile joking. Kuroth turned around the corner to see two thieves taking as many crystals as they could. "What do think you're doing?" asked Kuroth. One of them jumped and turned to him. "Go away Jedi, you cant fight without your Lightsaber. Kuroth pushed the thief to the wall and said. "I need no Lightsaber to fight you" the thief  was released and ran out of the cave. Kuroth looked at the other one and asked "Why are you stealing these crystals. But before  the thief answered Kuroth was lift from the ground and started to choke. "Who are you?" Kuroth managed to ask before fainting

Authors Note
This is the second installment, remember lightside points are greatly acknowledged and welcome Tongue I hope you enjoyed and the Third installment will be out soon. So thank you for reading this, and have a good day.
Also please comment on how you felt about this story or message me. Thanks again Smiley

Sky Dragon c5
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1

Grey Jedi Assassin

« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2012, 05:11:27 PM »

About to read part 3! Really great!

Keep me as a Grey Jedi Please

C=Custom, D=Dark

Rd Reaper AS, Archon V2.1 AB, Consular CG, Malice BR, Overlord PO, Shock LE SY, D Shock DVA, D Liberator AS, Raven FO, D War EG, C Manticore BH, C D Shock RGB, C D Arbiter SR, C Archon V2.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: