Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down
Author Topic: Lovely Lady  (Read 16568 times)
Manroon
Protector of Abused Dungeon Rancors
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 832

Nova Six, two lit and in the green.

« on: November 07, 2012, 05:25:59 AM »

Okay, you old guys out there probably remember all the times I've mentioned the GF, and I'm sure you newer members have seen me say something once or twice about her. Wink Well, after nearly seven years together.... she's finally granted me permission to post a single picture of her online. So now I'm going to brag, brag, brag until I wear out the keys on my laptop about how lovely and wonderful and gorgeous and sweet and loving and kind and caring my sweet lady is because I finally get to show you guys what she looks like.  Grin

Her name is Liz. You GCW RP guys should be coming to know her as Princess M'Sha relatively soon. She's actually normally about a head shorter than me, but I was bending over to take the photo on my phone. This is my new favorite photo of her, because it's so rare for me to be able to get an honest smile from her in a photo. She has a BEAUTIFUL smile, but you put a camera on her and she's a Deer in the headlights.... she just freezes with that yearbook photo smile and stares straight at the lens. LOL Plus, I don't look like a total dork in this photo, and I've only got a couple photos of us together, because I'm usually the one with the camera.  Cheesy

She's got the most beautiful blonde hair, and she's growing it long again for the first time since we started dating. That was another bonus of this photo, she was wearing it half down sort of Qui-Gon Jinn style, and she NEVER wears her hair down. Her hair does this funny thing where it changes color with length, and when it's long it gets to be the lightest blonde you've ever seen. Nearly white. It's incredible, like an angel. It's JUST started to get that color again, and it's sooo pretty.  Grin

You also can't see, but she has these amazing blue eyes. Now, I'm a Southern California boy. I've grown up with lots and lots of Smog. So a blue sky is somewhat alien to me if it doesn't have a nice brown dirt ring around the edges. Several years back, I went on a cross country business trip. Flew out to Chicago and drove back. I figured out on the second day or so that at a particular time of morning the sky out there is just that shade of blue. That's the ONLY other place I've ever seen the color, and watched for it every day all through the Mid-West that trip. Those few minutes were just like looking into her eyes. Funny too, cause back then she used to always blush and look away when I looked her in the eyes. lol

Yeah... you can tell, I'll go on and on and on about her if you give me the chance, so I'll warn you not to post here unless you want to listen to plenty of babbling about the woman I love. Smiley

Also, I'll just say for the record, that I'm more than willing to give a little romantic advice and share my experience with anyone who asks. And I don't mind if anyone else wants to make use of this thread to brag about their own special someone either. Wink Let the lovey dovey crap and jealous admiration of my girlfriend commence.  Grin

I am not a color...

A Knight can serve only one Master.

Kham-Ryn Kurios
Sentinel Prime; Knight of the HoloNet Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1723

I am Mr. Yellow.

« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2012, 05:34:27 AM »

Hey you've been with her as long as I've been with MJ; cool beans. It was after the 6th year that everyone said that I should pop the question, keep that in mind.  Grin

Glad you guys are happy together Manny, thanks for sharing. Grin

/LIGHT SIDE POINTS PLEASE\
‎Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Manroon
Knight Commander

« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2012, 05:49:04 AM »

Wow, really? lol That's great. Yeah, we met my Freshman year in HS. She was a Sophmore, and the TA in my 4th Period Guitar Class. First thing I said to her was that her friends were crazy. Open mouth, insert foot. LOL By the middle of the year, we were always spending time together, and when Sadie Hawkins rolled around I ditched the Rally and as soon as it let out, I regretted ditching it. She asked me out.  Cheesy I wish I'd had a picture of our first date to share... Sadie's was on April 1st that year, and the theme was Hollywood so we went as Jedi.  Grin

Yep, that lady there is responsible for the Jedi Robes I still wear today. Ain't she great? As for that 6th year thing.... I know what you mean. I think I was getting ribbed about it earlier than that. lol Not that I particularly mind...  Roll Eyes Yep, very, very happy. Grin

I am not a color...

Master Rel
Game Master
Knight of the Consular Order
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1884

Martial artist, fabricator, chef, resident Ortolan

« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2012, 06:00:00 AM »

Yay for Manny!

Grin

Light side points please Smiley

Master Bluespike74
Guardian Prime
Vanguard of the Azure Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 977

As long as there is light, I will be here.

« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2012, 01:16:25 PM »

Point for getting her on film.  I know how hard it is for some of us to get our ladies on film.  Also, ask her to marry you when you both feel ready.  No need to rush.  Take it from some of us divorcees, don't be in too big of a hurry.

Guided by the Aing Tii Monks

Shodan in Shaolin Kempo Karate/Kung Fu/Jiu Jitsu

Yes, I am a color:  BLUE

Manroon
Knight Commander

« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2012, 12:49:36 AM »

Oh, believe me, we'll take our time. Smiley Like you said, no need to rush. Best to be reasonably prepared and whatnot.

And yeah, you shoulda seen the photo before this one. It's just a blurry picture of her running from the back. XD She is SOOOOOO camera shy, it's adorable.

I am not a color...

kewlkev360
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 232

« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2012, 03:15:55 AM »

I'd post a picture of my GF, but she's imaginary.

BenPass
Knight of the Consular Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 690

Jedi Consular

« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2012, 03:22:10 AM »

She really sounds great Manny! I'm glad that you two have each other! Always better to be camera shy than obsessed with having your picture taken IMO

May the Force be with me? Sure! It can come along!
"Lux triumphat super obscurum" - "Light triumphs over darkness"

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 809

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #8 on: November 08, 2012, 03:35:20 AM »

I'd post a picture of my GF, but she's imaginary.

Good to see I'm not the only one with this problem....

(Sig by me!)
Now accepting dark side points.

Sky Dragon c5
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1

Grey Jedi Assassin

« Reply #9 on: November 08, 2012, 03:59:19 AM »

I should show you my girl. Too bad its only been 10 months with me and her.

Keep me as a Grey Jedi Please

C=Custom, D=Dark

Rd Reaper AS, Archon V2.1 AB, Consular CG, Malice BR, Overlord PO, Shock LE SY, D Shock DVA, D Liberator AS, Raven FO, D War EG, C Manticore BH, C D Shock RGB, C D Arbiter SR, C Archon V2.

TheHobbitofDune
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 473

« Reply #10 on: November 08, 2012, 04:57:05 AM »

I should post a pic of my girlfriend and make you all jealous. She has really pronounced curves and a beautiful, slim body. Unfortunately, she thinks I'm cheating on her with another girl, who is a bit hollow upstairs, if you know what I mean. She is also a bit more round. They are both very similar though. For instance, they both have six strings and over twenty frets each.

Manroon
Knight Commander

« Reply #11 on: November 08, 2012, 06:26:39 AM »

How fretful. lol

@Sky: I wouldn't worry about it, that's a lot longer than most people stay together these days, and believe me.... if she's the one for you, then those are 10 months you will always remember with a big stupid goofy grin on your face, and you'll be together a good while longer. And if she's not the one for you, then eventually you'll find the right one, and then you won't be thinking about much else. (trust me, girls have a way of doing that to you. Fear. That. Power. XD)

@TJ and Kev: Hey, we're Geeks here. Your girlfriends aren't imaginary. They're from another reality, and they have Cloaking Devices. Nothing wrong with that. Man.... I want a cloaking device now.... stupid Treaty of Algeron...  Tongue

I am not a color...

TheHobbitofDune
Knight Commander

« Reply #12 on: November 08, 2012, 06:42:50 AM »

How fretful. lol

I see what you did there...

Well, my joke kind of fell flat  Angry

Anyway, third time's the charm! I hope. Talking about my ex's.

Manroon
Knight Commander

« Reply #13 on: November 08, 2012, 07:50:36 AM »

Oh, I dunno. I thought it was sharp. Wink

I am not a color...

TheHobbitofDune
Knight Commander