Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Star Wars Celebration conventions  (Read 2150 times)
jjpprob
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 14

« on: November 07, 2012, 01:51:13 PM »

Does anyone have plans for Celebration Europe II or Celebration VII next year? I can't believe that there isn't a thread for them yet (as far as I could see).

I'm going to be going to Celebration Europe II. Unfortunately I won't be able to afford to go to Celebration VII, far too expensive to get out to the States for it. I'm planning on wearing Jedi robes one day, cosplaying as Nawara Ven another day, and I'm not certain (it all depends on finances) but if I can afford it, I'm currently thinking Jag Fel too.

I'm really hoping that some new info regarding the new trilogy might be revealed at the conventions. Maybe we'll get to be among the first to hear the title of Episode VII!

Sabers I own:
Arctic Blue Aeon v3 Stunt

Zephon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 118

Zephon Nosta - Jedi Sentinel

« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2012, 02:58:27 AM »

I personally want to go to Celebration Euro II, but the paperwork needed to get the time off, as well as the passport and documents about leaving the states (the military makes you go through a five ring circus in paperwork to visit "foreign" countries), on top of finances to get flights from Hawaii out there might keep me from going to Euro II.

As for Celebration VII, once they say where it's at, I plan on preparing myself to make it there.

The Force Is The Blade Of The Heart.
            All Are Intertwined;
       The Crystal,
   The Blade,
The Jedi.
              You Are One.

Light Side Points Appreciated

imikeypro
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 31

« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2016, 06:12:51 PM »

I'm definitely trying to do Celebration 2017 in Orlando. (I live in Orlando!) A bit worried about tickets, since VIP is already sold out a full year ahead of time. I'll have to wait a few more months before i can afford them. Cross your fingers for me!  Grin

"For my ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is. Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us." ~Jedi Master Yoda

Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -1913

(Dark points only) Do not hesitate. Show no mercy

« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2016, 01:09:06 PM »

I have tickets for celebration in london, but it kinda helps that I live here.

I personally want to go to Celebration Euro II, but the paperwork needed to get the time off, as well as the passport and documents about leaving the states (the military makes you go through a five ring circus in paperwork to visit "foreign" countries), on top of finances to get flights from Hawaii out there might keep me from going to Euro II.

As for Celebration VII, once they say where it's at, I plan on preparing myself to make it there.
you don't already own a passport?

GreyNight
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 45

« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2016, 12:21:42 PM »

I have tickets for celebration in london, but it kinda helps that I live here.
you don't already own a passport?

Depends. If they haven't deployed or traveled for work to a foreign country, chances are, they don't have a passport. Even if they do, it would be a military passport and it's not supposed to be used for leisure. In order to do that, one still needs to apply for a civilian passport.

Back on topic, hubby and I will be going to Celebration Europe, but will bow out of Orlando next year, as it's a bit far! Cheesy

Chilling between Light and Dark. GreyNight is Grey!

Emerald Flamberge
TRI-Cree AS Stunt Lost Grey

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: