Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Proud Texan  (Read 2512 times)
RevanChrist
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 94

« on: November 13, 2012, 02:38:30 PM »

Texas A&M beats Alabama,,,in tuscolusa
Houston Texans beat DA Bears in Chicago.
Yeah as former student of Tx A&M this is good considering many, myself included, thought they would get their butts handed to them in the SEC.
THe Texans 8-1 enough said. I am looking forward to a Green Bay V HOuston Superbowl,,why? Paybacks is a @#^$*&$# !

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid."
Uh General Solo, I disagree.

Master Bluespike74
Guardian Prime
Vanguard of the Azure Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 977

As long as there is light, I will be here.

« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2012, 02:48:46 PM »

I am a graduate of Alabama.  I am probably one of the few SEC fans that felt that Texas A&M was the best addition to the conference.  I am glad that Texas A&M beat them.  Keeps my Tide humble.  We lost last year and still got the National Championship.  You may have just helped us achieve that goal again this year. 

Guided by the Aing Tii Monks

Shodan in Shaolin Kempo Karate/Kung Fu/Jiu Jitsu

Yes, I am a color:  BLUE

RevanChrist
Knight Commander

« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2012, 03:01:43 PM »

there are still three undefeated teams out there. Notre Dame, K State and ,,,,,,,somebody else. What I am praying to the football gods for is an TxA&M v texas cottonbowl. See after the Aggies announced their departure,,,texas suddenly could not schedule us? that stung a little bit seeing how A&M is steeped in tradition. That tradition included the Thanksgiving game. In state rivalry, bragging rights. If this happens I am going to make the roadie to Dallas. Texas has needed their butts whooped for a long time ( thanks Oklahoma for kicking their heads in).
 As for Bama ,,,what do I need to say other than ,,well,,,,it is Bama. Saban Has done one helluva job there. He may be in the mold of Bear. maybe. I am now certain that the move to the SEC was indeed a good thing. Works out great for Coach Sumlin too. He can now kep those recruits who would have gone to Bama. Louisiana State Unemployment oops lsu, floraid etc in state and still compete inthe best conference in nation.
I am hoping that the other three undefeateds go down soon. looking at the schedules it is possible.

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid."

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 809

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2012, 04:36:04 PM »

I am a Penn State fan, and therefore not very happy about the last year or so.

(Sig by me!)
Now accepting dark side points.

RevanChrist
Knight Commander

« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2012, 06:44:46 PM »

Yeah you dudes have been througha freeking meat grinder! my condolences. the true turning point is happening. As shallow as it seems it began with the first thump of the first kickoff. NOt to take away from the actions of several there, justice has been served and will be served. I suspect that program to pull a fiery phoenix in the next three seasons. good group of kids, good group of coaches and admins around them now. Rest easy threadjack it wont be long.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: