Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
Author Topic: Wedding  (Read 9568 times)
BenPass
Knight of the Consular Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 690

Jedi Consular

« Reply #30 on: January 11, 2013, 04:42:59 AM »

Thanks a lot everyone!! After a bit of thought, I don't know if I've ever told you folks what her name is. Her real name is Laverne, but she hates having an "old lady name", so we just shorten it to Verny.

As to the saber, we had some fun on the way out of the church related to SW and the saber. For our recessional music, we had the ANH Throne Room theme, and half way down the aisle, I stopped and held the saber up in the air like the classic ANH poster. Verny is really great about my love for all things SW and she was completely on board with me having it.

May the Force be with me? Sure! It can come along!
"Lux triumphat super obscurum" - "Light triumphs over darkness"

Kham-Ryn Kurios
Sentinel Prime; Knight of the HoloNet Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1723

I am Mr. Yellow.

« Reply #31 on: January 11, 2013, 04:44:54 AM »

Thanks a lot everyone!! After a bit of thought, I don't know if I've ever told you folks what her name is. Her real name is Laverne, but she hates having an "old lady name", so we just shorten it to Verny.

As to the saber, we had some fun on the way out of the church related to SW and the saber. For our recessional music, we had the ANH Throne Room theme, and half way down the aisle, I stopped and held the saber up in the air like the classic ANH poster. Verny is really great about my love for all things SW and she was completely on board with me having it.

The Throne Room theme is what MJ and I entered to for the reception.

Dude major points, by far the best SW song for a wedding.

/LIGHT SIDE POINTS PLEASE\
‎Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: