Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: In the Grey area Part two  (Read 1006 times)
Frizzenflyer
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 271

Triple Ace

« on: November 24, 2012, 06:54:38 PM »

here are the next two paragraphs. enjoy.

I love the cold wind in the desert at night. The way it howls in the cracks and divots in the canyon walls speaks of desolation and depression. I had been sitting here, in this cave on Tatooine for six cycles. I have been making my own lightsaber, well my second really, the lightsaber that was made at the end of my apprenticeship I left in the high council chamber. It will be a twin Chrystal design, one would be blue and the other, red. Which means that it will have a purple blade. A color that I feel is appropriate for a grey such as myself.
   I had just finished assembling the completed pieces of the saber when I heard the speeder approaching. Just after I heard the speeder I felt their presence. They were sith, both of them. One considerably stronger than the other. They stopped their speeder just in front of my cave. Their footsteps echoed harshly in the dark, one of them wore heels. The other, flat bottomed hard soled boots. I almost did not believe my senses when I first saw them.

"we did it first, and we did it old school... none of them fancy Incom T-65 X-Wings... we had ARC-170's and Z-95's... we had to work for our kills."~Jestucker

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: