Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Down
Author Topic: Halo Discussion Thread  (Read 24467 times)
TheHobbitofDune
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 473

« Reply #75 on: July 12, 2013, 02:55:56 AM »

Oh, I definitely agree with you.

Personally, I can't wait for Halo 5. 343i has apologized for the flaws in Halo 4, and they promised to fix them. That says a lot about a company if they can publicly apologize like that, and admit that they made mistakes. Bungie was the exact same way. I just know that Halo 5 will be a grand experience.

Tasardur
Nerf Herder
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 225

As a Jedi, I prefer Lightside points.

« Reply #76 on: July 12, 2013, 05:14:46 AM »

But wait...xbox one...

"The really bad words are filtered but thats about it. We dont bitch too much about casual swearing, but dont be an ass about it." - Ultra
Dominix v2 SY

TheHobbitofDune
Knight Commander

« Reply #77 on: July 12, 2013, 05:25:49 AM »

After Microsoft removed the 24 hour check-in and stuff, I decided to stop hating on it. And at the end of the day, Halo is exclusive to Xbox, and that is a good enough reason for me to buy one. They would have to do something crazy for me to consider not getting it. Besides, I've never owned a Playstation. Why start now? lol.

Tasardur
Nerf Herder
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 225

As a Jedi, I prefer Lightside points.

« Reply #78 on: July 12, 2013, 05:36:52 AM »

After Microsoft removed the 24 hour check-in and stuff, I decided to stop hating on it. And at the end of the day, Halo is exclusive to Xbox, and that is a good enough reason for me to buy one. They would have to do something crazy for me to consider not getting it. Besides, I've never owned a Playstation. Why start now? lol.

Eh. I think I'll be getting a playstation. I care more about Halo's story than the gameplay. Unless the xbox one can really sell themselves to me, then I'm still switching sides.

Idk.

"The really bad words are filtered but thats about it. We dont bitch too much about casual swearing, but dont be an ass about it." - Ultra
Dominix v2 SY

TheHobbitofDune
Knight Commander

« Reply #79 on: July 12, 2013, 06:08:23 AM »

Well if you do get the Playstation, then I hope you enjoy it. As long as we all end up with something that will fit our needs, we will be all set. Me? I just need a machine that can run Halo. And Netflix. Can't forget about Netflix....

spectresabre
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 41

The Hash Slinging Slasher

« Reply #80 on: July 24, 2013, 02:35:12 AM »

I remember getting Halo. Being obsessed with it for the longest time. All I played was Halo 2, and Battlefront 2 on my Xbox! I begged my grandparents for the longest time to get me a 360 because I had just played Halo 3 at a friend's house. We spent hours playing and watching everything in theater mode, going into forge mode and making stupid things. I've gotten every single Halo game, I've spent days on multiplayer, and still do.
It's sort of sad though, no one on my friends list plays Halo 4 that often, everyone says it, "lost its touch." I don't really think that, but yes, a certain bit of Halo doesn't feel the same, but you have to accept it, accept that a new company has taken on the role of continuing the Halo universe. I'm pleased with much of Halo 4, not as much as I was with Halo 3, but I guess that's all part of growing up.
I hear and see people complaining non-stop about the first few SW movies, and how great they were when they were kids. I grew up watching the newer ones, and the old ones, so I thought they were all great.
I am a child at heart, and a Nerd altogether, so seeing my favorite things grow only excite me.

If anyone would like to play Halo 4 with me, send my GT a message Smiley I'll happily respond! SpectreSabre on XBL

The Laser Realm is the only side I stand by. Not light or dark.. Just Lasers.

TheHobbitofDune
Knight Commander

« Reply #81 on: July 26, 2013, 08:29:50 PM »

In the words of the almighty SeaNanners: "If you're one of those people who doesn't care and just wants to have fun, uh, high-five to you, 'cause that's me. I don't care who makes the game, where they make the game, how they make the game. If they make the game on the moon, don't care."

You're right, everyone does say that it has lost it's touch, and heck, I was one of those people. But now I'm starting to realize that it really doesn't matter. We play video games to have fun. I'm having fun knocking heads together on Halo 4. That's all I need to know Wink

GrumpyBadger
Knight Captain

Force Alignment: 34

if I earn any, lightside points if you please

« Reply #82 on: July 27, 2013, 10:52:25 PM »

It's funny looking back on my past decade, with and without Chief.  I remember the first time playing it, I waiting for "A" School, just after 9/11 and my friend and I basically went to town on it and beat it that night.  We didn't sleep either...

looking back, Chief, and another Master Chief, definitely had a profound affect on me in my professional career Cheesy  I basically blame 117 for everything Cheesy

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: