Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Author Topic: Powerball  (Read 6043 times)
TheHobbitofDune
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 473

« Reply #15 on: November 29, 2012, 10:36:03 PM »

I would live inside of a cozy house and have a huge game room with a ton of TV's. A game console would be hooked up to each TV. I would have an NES, an SNES, an N64, A Sega Genesis, A Sega Saturn, my Sega Dreamcast, my Gamecube, a PS1, a PS2, a PS3, my Xbox 360, an original Xbox, and a Wii. I would also have book shelves stuffed with games for each console.

I'll also finally get one of those awesome tempur-pedic beds Grin I'll throw in an indoor gym as well, nothing fancy, but just a small work-out area with everything I need.

So there isn't really much I would spend it on, other than all that. I'm not a huge spender; never have been. That game room would be the one thing I would spend lavishly on.

Though I would also start running my own restaurant that'll serve food to anyone for whatever amount they want to spend, so virtually anyone can eat there. Anyone can also eat free if they are willing to volunteer. I'll also give veterans and anyone serving in any branch of the military a free meal without having to volunteer and offer them jobs there as well. BOO-YA. Same goes for musicians and other artists, since they deserve the free meal just as much as the military does. Most of them live in poverty and suffer for their art.

Oh, and to add to that, I'll also go buy some much needed new clothes Grin

Manroon
Protector of Abused Dungeon Rancors
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 832

Nova Six, two lit and in the green.

« Reply #16 on: November 29, 2012, 11:02:22 PM »

Were I ever to win or otherwise come into a massive amount of cash like that, I would do the following in order:

1) Give a giant pile o money to the church. Perhaps in cash, perhaps in check. If in cash, I would enjoy seeing the world's reaction but specify that they not be told who gave the money. Only myself and the pastor I gave it to would know.

2) Pay off the family debt. A relatively small chunk of change for such a large amount of moolah.

3) Buy a house for myself. Something modest, but nice, and a comfortable size.

4) Donate. To any number of groups that can put it to good use.

5) Take care of something. Wink

6) Get the paint and interior done on Pop's Bel Air.

7) Find and obtain one cherry '57 Thunderbird, or perhaps pay to have a not so cherry one restored to help promote the economy.

Cool Seriously consider starting some manner of business that employ's a large number of people, or could grow to do so, and get some jobs for the American People. I'd also sell the product / service we'd produce at a reasonable price.

9) Get a few toys. Finish my Pilot, build a Starship Bridge in an outbuilding on the same property as the house, with working displays and such. Interactive. Perhaps an X-Wing Simulator.... or several. With companion TIE sims as well. I would also pursue the opening of these toys to the public, with a low admission fee to help cover repair and running costs, and so that it would be self sufficient when it all eventually left my hands.

10) Invest, a little (relatively) at a time, through various means in various things.

11) Put the remainder in a Savings Account someplace. Or several. Continue to donate as previously mentioned, live off slightly more than necessary, but still modest.

12) Probably find and buy a real Original Trilogy Prop. Because that would be so wicked sweet it would blow my mind.

13) SPACE.... I think something might be done here. Not sure what, as that's probably still not enough cash to get there and build a moon base, let alone the Enterprise, but perhaps I can send a lavalamp into low orbit or something.

I am not a color...

A Knight can serve only one Master.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: