Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Red PVC initiate saber  (Read 2007 times)
JdiKnhtJMH
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 262

Jedi Weapons Master

« on: April 10, 2011, 08:15:18 AM »

I got a red pvc lightsaber along with the Dark War Glaive I bought as a free saber. I can't tell for sure what it is, maybe an older version of the initiate. It looks like a shortened version of the Archon. Here it is all lit up

And then here we have the hilt

Its a thicker hilt than the metal ones, nice and sturdy in the hand though not as heavy. I like that it has a flanged emitter, more of a guard there to stop incoming blades.

Another notable is that it has a plug, not a screw on cap, and that's something I'd never seen. You have to pry the plug out the rear of the saber.

I chose to put an initiate blade on this one, ultra-edge of course, and use it as a dark side shoto saber, which I previously didnt have. All in all I'd say this is a great smaller version of the archon, and fits well for those with larger hands, and of course with ultrasabers as always the blade is beautifully bright!

One minor problem with the saber, and the first trouble I've had with an ultrasaber, was that for some reason the first time I turned it upside down, the metal casing for the LED slid out the front, leaving the LED and heat sink dangling inside the saber. I contacted Deep about it and got a reply back quickly. I ended up sending pictures of the problem, but I figured out a way to repair it myself without having to send it in or anything and it wasnt that much of a major issue.

Just to explain: What I did was to take it apart, moisten the LED area and stuff, and then put a little gorilla glue around in the lens cap's rear piece where the LED and such fit. Then I reassembled it like that and alighned the LED to the hole in the lens, and slid it all back in. Finally, I stuck a cheaper, crappier initiate blade that I'd made from cutting up an FX blade in to hold the LED lens and stuff in place while it dried (just in case any glue got on the blade I wouldnt be messing up my nicer one lol)
« Last Edit: April 12, 2011, 02:31:39 AM by JdiKnhtJMH » Logged

Arsenal with Obsidian Sound And Silver Flash on Clash:

Kylo Ren Flamberge, Dark War Glaive, Reaper w/ Dornian pommel, Bane, Menace, Vader Prophecy, Darth Sidious Initiate V4
Dorinian, Obi Wan ROTS Archon, Regal Mantis, Spectre, Anakin AOTC Prophecy
Consular, Dark Shock, Yoda Initiate, Luke ROTJ Archon, Kit Fisto Menace
RGB: Bellicose Staff, Raven, Manticore Staff, Emerald Catalyst
Electrum Wind, Emperor's Hand

Darth Rifter
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -200

Darth Rifter and Jedi Keldor...Darn it I forgot.

« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2011, 10:58:52 PM »

Looks pretty cool for a saber made of PVC. I like it. You are a lucky sith.

ZofBlades
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

This will be... YOUR END!

« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2011, 03:59:08 AM »

Lol. I got that same saber from a grab bag I bought. Except mine is in Guardian Blue.

And at the end of fear? Oblivion.

DarthDracus
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -3

« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2011, 08:26:41 PM »

mhahah i have that one too mine was blue as well and i got another one like the one in the background but mine is silver with green which i changed the hilt color to white

through fear, there is pain,
through pain, there is strength,
through strength, there is control,
through control, there is power,
through power we bring the masses..-Darth Dracus

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: