Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Multiple Questions  (Read 1657 times)
justinbb05
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« on: April 10, 2011, 02:20:29 PM »

My apologies if these are repeat questions im new and was wondering a few things about the ultrasabers,

Ive looked around on the site and seen the RGB handles,

is it possible to get a saber with just one color?
Do the sabers have authentic sounds for idle motion and impact?
do the blades have sequential light system?
Are the blades designed for light impact against other blades?
Do the removable blades seat properly when put back into the handles?

Thanks so much, once again im so sorry if these are repeat im sure they are, id look around for them if i had more time but i deploy soon and dont have much free time.

Sincerely,
Justin webb

Kaiden Shardsbane
RP Training Mod
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -245

Inactive Member

« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2011, 02:49:35 PM »

I'll give it a shot, these questions are fairly easy.

Yes.  In fact, most of the sabers are only one color.

Umm... Not sure.  I believe so, but it probably depends on the sound card you're using.

I don't think so.  The blades are just polycarbonate tubes, with an LED in the hilt providing all the light.  This makes them more durable, but sacrifices the scrolling blade effect.  I believe you can get a flickering or fade-in effect with some sound cards, but I'm not sure about that.  And they're brighter than the FX sabers, if you're worried about the single LED being too dim.

Light impact?  These things are designed for HEAVY impact against trees, swords, other lightsabers, and almost anything else you'd want to hit.

Yes.  Occasionally, you hear about a blade being off-center because of the single retention screw pushing it to the other side, bit it's not much of a problem.  The blades are meant to be easily removable and re-attachable, so there's not a complicated seating system.  You just drop the blade in, tighten up the retention screw, and start swinging.

Darth Paul
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -6

« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2011, 02:57:15 PM »

Hey justin I'm still pretty new myself but this is what I've learned. The rgb sabers you see should all have their single color saber versions as well on the single saber page. If you go to the sabers with sound section on the website you will see the see all the sabers that can have a sound board installed. When you go to purchase it you will have to add the sound to it and I think its a 150 dollar add on but has all the classic lightsaber sounds. However due to the fact that ultrasabers uses high powered led lighting you lose the light up effect that the replica ones have.  This does mean that they are great for dueling and if you pay extra for the ultraedge heavy grade you can have some seriously hard dueling with no worries of damage. The blades do sit firmly in place but I thing its slightly off center. I hope this helps some and feel free to ask more questions and welcome to the forum!
                  Paul

Dark Standard Issue Staff - Arctic Blue

ShadowKatt
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: -7

« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2011, 03:54:35 PM »

My apologies if these are repeat questions im new and was wondering a few things about the ultrasabers,

Ive looked around on the site and seen the RGB handles,

is it possible to get a saber with just one color?
Do the sabers have authentic sounds for idle motion and impact?
do the blades have sequential light system?
Are the blades designed for light impact against other blades?
Do the removable blades seat properly when put back into the handles?

Thanks so much, once again im so sorry if these are repeat im sure they are, id look around for them if i had more time but i deploy soon and dont have much free time.

Sincerely,
Justin webb

This is all actually pretty easy

- All sabers are available in one color. Several of them are available in RGB, but even those have a one-color model

- Not all sabers come with a sound option. For the ones that do come with a sound option, click here: http://www.ultrasabers.com/category_s/59.htm

- The blades do not have a sequential light system(If I'm understanding what you mean). MR sabers use LED strings, Ultrasabers use just one LED and a special blade.

- Ultrasabers are probably the best dueling sabers around due to the afore mentioned lack of an LED string. They do light dueling, they do heavy dueling, you can break the blade over someones head with no damage to the saber(THough I've never SEEN a blade break, I've only heard of it a couple times).

- The blades seat in a properly bored hole and then held in place by a retention screw. They seat very firmly. Once they're in, you can hold the saber and get a friend to grab the blade, and it should not come out even if you have a tug-of-war with it(Personal experience here)

Gulcasa
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: 7

The Big Bang Theory :D

« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2011, 04:05:44 PM »

That a Blade breaks.. is a myth.. ;O almost nobody seen it.. they just heard of it.. I've never seen a blade break.. nor I've never heard of it ^^

(_||||____o|||||_/                                                             )
STANDARD ISSUE BATTLE SABERS!
(_||||____o|||||_\                                                             )

Big Boss
Mandalore
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -323

Galactic basic you nerfherder! Do you speak it!?

« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2011, 04:47:39 PM »

That a Blade breaks.. is a myth.. ;O almost nobody seen it.. they just heard of it.. I've never seen a blade break.. nor I've never heard of it ^^
it is possible for blades to break i have broken two mid grade before but that was after a solid year of dueling with them and they only broke at the end of of the blade not in the center so it is hard to do but not impossible

One must die and one must live. No victory, no defeat. The survivor will carry on the fight. It is our destiny... The one who survives will inherit the title of Boss.-BIG BASS

Gulcasa
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: 7

The Big Bang Theory :D

« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2011, 04:57:46 PM »

it is possible for blades to break i have broken two mid grade before but that was after a solid year of dueling with them and they only broke at the end of of the blade not in the center so it is hard to do but not impossible

after duelling with it one year.. it shall be normale that a blade break Cheesy
But its awesome, how durable they are!

(_||||____o|||||_/                                                             )
STANDARD ISSUE BATTLE SABERS!
(_||||____o|||||_\                                                             )

sjorsjo91
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 9

« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2011, 11:01:07 AM »

The Ultraedge heavy ones are almost unbreakable. The bent on impact but they dont break. The blades are amazing. I battled a lot with my SI and Ultraedge heavy grade blade and it held up every single blow.

Custom Dominix
Custom TFU2 Promo
Custom SI Yoshimitsu
Custom Starkiller (destroyed)
Anakin UltraFX stunt

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: