Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: My blazing red standard issue  (Read 3369 times)
Darth Dau Kho
Knight Major

Force Alignment: -43

Darkside points please

« on: April 12, 2011, 04:28:11 PM »

Here she is,  my blazing red SI. I took some black leather strapping and wrapped it around the hilt to add grip aswell as more of a dark side appearance. Over the strapping I added some leather cord to give it a more unique and intricate feel.  I also added some black leather strapping above the switch to balance the appearance.  I really like the way it turned out. Im not sure yet if I will add anything else,  I prefer the sleek look. I hope to buy a blazing red dark initiate soon and add some ports near the emitter and some other details. Ill keep the rest a surprise Smiley

please feel free to leave your constructive criticism and compliments, im interested to see what others think Smiley

« Last Edit: April 12, 2011, 04:33:04 PM by Darth Dau Kho » Logged

BR SI, GB Dark Initiate v3, CG Dark Initiate v3, GB Archon v2 Obsidian, AS Custom Aeon v2, AB Dark Initiate v3, VA Dark Initiate v3, VA Initiate v2

Kaiden Shardsbane
RP Training Mod
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -245

Inactive Member

« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2011, 05:04:38 PM »

I really like the leather wraps.  Definitely gives it a bit of that Dark Side feel.  Without 'em I don't think the color would match the hilt very well.

sjorsjo91
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 9

« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2011, 05:06:12 PM »

I like it like this. Always nice to see a personal SI from fellow members.

Custom Dominix
Custom TFU2 Promo
Custom SI Yoshimitsu
Custom Starkiller (destroyed)
Anakin UltraFX stunt

Darth Dau Kho
Knight Major

Darkside points please

« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2011, 05:13:25 PM »

I really like the leather wraps.  Definitely gives it a bit of that Dark Side feel.  Without 'em I don't think the color would match the hilt very well.
I agree,  I was bummed when I saw they came out with the dark SI a month or so after I got this one haha
I like it like this. Always nice to see a personal SI from fellow members.
Thanks Smiley im glad im not the only one who likes it :p

BR SI, GB Dark Initiate v3, CG Dark Initiate v3, GB Archon v2 Obsidian, AS Custom Aeon v2, AB Dark Initiate v3, VA Dark Initiate v3, VA Initiate v2

Darth Paul
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -6

« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2011, 07:26:09 PM »

Nice pictures! I love how the red just completely lights up that room! And good job on the wraps

Dark Standard Issue Staff - Arctic Blue

Darth Dau Kho
Knight Major

Darkside points please

« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2011, 07:33:47 PM »

Nice pictures! I love how the red just completely lights up that room! And good job on the wraps
haha thanks. I wanted to take some in dark and some in the light to show the true power of the dark side(red led!)

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: