Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
Author Topic: LORD VANES VADER FONT....AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD!!!!  (Read 18974 times)
LORD VANE
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -48

« on: December 11, 2012, 02:08:10 AM »

Merry Christmas fellow saber friends. Heres what you get......

Two boot sounds.
Two power on sounds
Two hums
Seven swings
Six clashes
One lockup sound
One power off sound

if you download the font. All I ask is that you do a review and post it here in this thread.

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/85768751/VaderFontObsidian.zip

a special thanks goes out to ERICK!!!!!!!! YOU ROCK BUD!!!!
« Last Edit: December 11, 2012, 02:40:22 AM by LORD VANE » Logged

eerockk
Knight of the Obsidian Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 662

TPLA Lx Apprentice - Nova 7

« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2012, 02:18:13 AM »

a special thanks goes out to ERICK!!!!!!!! YOU ROCK BUD!!!!

Thank you, man! This font rocks hard!

Bellicose - Prophecy V3 - Overlord - Archon 2.1 - Guardian

Darth Sabre
Knight Captain

Force Alignment: -216

TPLA Knight instructor

« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2012, 07:40:36 AM »

(again, now where it belongs)

Hello, my fellow Sith.

Here is how your fantastic vader font sounds in blazing red!
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VzFzXMj7MGo&amp;feature=g-crec-u" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VzFzXMj7MGo&amp;feature=g-crec-u</a>

The sounds are crystal clear and well-engineered. I especially like the explosive powerup and the balance of the whole theme: it sounds very organic.
The hum with the Vader breath is so fantastic, I can't wait to show it off! 

For all Sith without breathing problems: there's also an idle hum without Vader breath. 

Perfect work! Thank you very, very much for sharing. I'm sure it will stay on my Overlord for a long time!

We'll watch your progress with great interest, my Lord Vane!!!

jedicri
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: 74

« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2012, 08:16:12 PM »

Yes!  My brother's Guardian was delivered today and because I got it in VA with red AV switch, I installed the Vader font, all of it.

Very sithy and of course the best is the Vader breathing hum.  The Guardian's concave pommel accentuates this soo well.  The resonance is amazing.  As Darth Sabre mentioned above, it is very clear. The clash sounds are very energetic.

Kudos to you Lord Vane and thanks so much! 

Jabari
Knight Major

Force Alignment: 57

« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2012, 04:42:19 AM »

Thanks!  This font is great, and in my opinion usable for both Jedi and Sith.  It has a nice deep hum and good clashes and swings.  I prefer the non-Vader-breath hum, but if I was going for Vader's saber the breath-hum would be perfect.

Congratulations on a job well done!

digitalsithlord
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -165

Give into your Anger...Give me "Darkside" points..

« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2012, 04:28:23 PM »

Agreed...these fonts are the BOMB!   Thanks again Lord Vane for your generous contribution!

Lightsaber Arsenal:
Red Liberator - GB
Prophecy v2 - AS
Bellicose - BR
Archon V2.1 - CG
Crimson Reaper - BR
Dark Monarch -BR
Aeon v3 - SY
Malice - BR
Aeon v2 - AS
Dominix v2- VA
Dark War Glaive - DVA

BenPass
Knight of the Consular Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 690

Jedi Consular

« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2012, 05:35:42 PM »

Hey guys, just a quick note to say thanks for the incredible font!!! I'll link a video here tonight once it gets dark, but I absolutely love the font (particularly the one without the breathing). I'm using it for a NJO era vibe. Thanks again, and it really is an amazing set!

May the Force be with me? Sure! It can come along!
"Lux triumphat super obscurum" - "Light triumphs over darkness"

DarthSolus
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -74

« Reply #7 on: December 14, 2012, 01:48:47 AM »

Dude. Holy freaking crap!

Awesome font, absolutely top notch. I've been wanting a real, almost "gritty" Sith font forever and until now didn't really have one. The Sidious onefrom US is ok, but I find the buzzing from the hum to be a bit annoying after a while. This font fixes that and sounds even darker!

Seriously though, can't thank you enough, and can't wait to see what else you come up with.

Dark side points, please and thank you!

BenPass
Knight of the Consular Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 690

Jedi Consular

« Reply #8 on: December 14, 2012, 04:01:11 AM »

Here's my video review of my newest build, with the font loaded. Thanks again guys, it's amazing!

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qf1Utdh_KFo" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qf1Utdh_KFo</a>

May the Force be with me? Sure! It can come along!
"Lux triumphat super obscurum" - "Light triumphs over darkness"

NeoDuragon
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 10

« Reply #9 on: December 14, 2012, 04:56:15 PM »

LV - Sorry it took so long, I needed to make a video of my current setup before installing the Vader Fonts.

These fonts are AWESOME!  Very dark and menacing.  I installed them on my BR Archon and it fits perfectly.  One thing that I would like to see added if possible, is to play a couple different Vader Line's from the movies for the lockup.  Something like "I have you now..." or "I find your lack of faith disturbing..."  Anyone with the Obsidian V1 (like myself) or who did not get FoC on their saber would greatly appreciate it.  There's nothing like pulling back from an intense sparring match and playing the lockup sound and getting "Once more the Sith shall rule the galaxy..." as it adds some vocals to the fight.

Thank you so much Lord Vane for making these fonts.  I'll be keeping them on my Dark Archon for quite a while.

I follow no Jedi Code or Sith teachings, just the path the force takes me.  That being said, I prefer dark side points.

eerockk
Knight of the Obsidian Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 662

TPLA Lx Apprentice - Nova 7

« Reply #10 on: December 14, 2012, 05:02:49 PM »

Ben! That Heiland is just awesome, and perfect with that sound font. That's a job well done there!

Bellicose - Prophecy V3 - Overlord - Archon 2.1 - Guardian

LORD VANE
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -48

« Reply #11 on: December 14, 2012, 11:13:35 PM »

LV - Sorry it took so long, I needed to make a video of my current setup before installing the Vader Fonts.

These fonts are AWESOME!  Very dark and menacing.  I installed them on my BR Archon and it fits perfectly.  One thing that I would like to see added if possible, is to play a couple different Vader Line's from the movies for the lockup.  Something like "I have you now..." or "I find your lack of faith disturbing..."  Anyone with the Obsidian V1 (like myself) or who did not get FoC on their saber would greatly appreciate it.  There's nothing like pulling back from an intense sparring match and playing the lockup sound and getting "Once more the Sith shall rule the galaxy..." as it adds some vocals to the fight.

Thank you so much Lord Vane for making these fonts.  I'll be keeping them on my Dark Archon for quite a while.

I have some of those in the works right now. Once i finish them Ill get these out to you guys.

Goldleader
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: 124

I am a humble student of the force

« Reply #12 on: December 15, 2012, 12:06:41 AM »

You guys are A-FREAKIN-MAZING! My wants and dream font has come true!!

))]____o_))))))|_]=[|                               )

My Collection:
Savior/Obsidian
Archon/Obsidian
Arbiter/Obsidian
Bellicose/Obsidian
...and a whole lot of stunts...

Ninja-Jedi
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 168

« Reply #13 on: December 15, 2012, 04:58:08 AM »

just a quick vid review with this font on my Bellicose sabers, I did mix the soundfont with another on 2nd bellicose but anyway here is the vid
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cgDAKpIc8mQ" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cgDAKpIc8mQ</a>

haldir
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: 32

« Reply #14 on: December 19, 2012, 05:45:32 AM »

thank you so much for doing this! i love the vader font... im using on my blazing red dominix Smiley I added more swings and clash sounds and some custom made quotes until i was out of memory

please keep sharing if you make more, playing with the sounds options is so much fun!

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: