Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
Author Topic: LORD VANES VADER FONT....AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD!!!!  (Read 18973 times)
LORD VANE
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -48

« Reply #15 on: December 19, 2012, 07:14:43 AM »

I plan on it my friend. I have a clone wars type font in the works. I sent Errock a trial font and I am waiting to hear back from him. I think I wont be able to get this done though until after the holidays. I am glad you guys enjoyed the font. I hope you all have a great holiday and I look forward to gettin you guys some more fonts next year!!!! Merry Christmas fellow saber friends.

eerockk
Knight of the Obsidian Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 662

TPLA Lx Apprentice - Nova 7

« Reply #16 on: December 19, 2012, 02:17:25 PM »

I plan on it my friend. I have a clone wars type font in the works. I sent Errock a trial font and I am waiting to hear back from him. I think I wont be able to get this done though until after the holidays. I am glad you guys enjoyed the font. I hope you all have a great holiday and I look forward to gettin you guys some more fonts next year!!!! Merry Christmas fellow saber friends.

I sent you an email man. I am certainly impressed with the font - that I shall say publicly. Cheesy

Bellicose - Prophecy V3 - Overlord - Archon 2.1 - Guardian

Darth Vrenen
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: -18

Consular Green Aeon LE V3!

« Reply #17 on: December 19, 2012, 08:23:48 PM »

Hello! This font is absolutely amazing!! Presently, I cannot make a video for it, however I can say IT ROCKS! This font is perfect for any Sith, and possibly suit some other tastes. I had more to say, but I seem to have lost my train of thought, I did however, achieve my goal, which was to express to you the awesomeness, no no, the LEGEN- (wait for it) DARY-ness!! Of this font.

It's hard to use Force Lightning with a smile of good intentions.

‎"To think us creatures beyond the need of simple passions is a delusion." - Yuthura Ban

Current Sabers: Aeon LE V3 DVA  w/ Obsidian & CG
Manticore BR w/ Silver FOC

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2031

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #18 on: December 21, 2012, 06:14:32 AM »

Nice nice. Glad to see some custom fonts being available. I downloaded the Vader font even though my Bellicose is Guardian Blue. I may wait for the Clone Wars to be available. Can there be an Anakin power on in the package? Or is that planned already? xp Can't wait to see more fonts in the future. I'll do a Vader font demo this weekend for ya.

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #19 on: December 21, 2012, 06:26:32 AM »

Oh and just so you know this makes me want to buy a Prophecy V3. xp

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO

LORD VANE
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -48

« Reply #20 on: December 21, 2012, 07:27:25 AM »

After the holidays I am going to be releasing a buch of fonts. I will also have alot of power on /power off sounds to go with these. Plus I have some blaster fonts. I hope every one has a Merry Christmas!!!!

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #21 on: December 21, 2012, 05:07:20 PM »

Release an early one as a christmas gift. xp But a Jedi font. I'll demo your Vader font later today.

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #22 on: December 21, 2012, 06:23:24 PM »

Here you go. =]

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=An_EL6SWX4w" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=An_EL6SWX4w</a>

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #23 on: December 21, 2012, 09:48:05 PM »

I find the Vader font also to be a good deep Jedi sound like Blackstar is. Can't wait to see more. Also a suggestion, another deep kind of Jedi font but with multiple power on choices.

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #24 on: December 28, 2012, 06:51:17 PM »

So Vane. The Clone Wars font. Will it have multiple power ons? Like a dark side and light side power on kinda thing? Can't wait to start using it. =]

Sandtracker
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 134

« Reply #25 on: December 28, 2012, 07:13:44 PM »

Finally got a new computer for Christmas and this is a great font to use for a Sith or Jedi saber. The second power on is my favorite.

Auram
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 11

14 Year old Star Wars fan living life :3

« Reply #26 on: December 30, 2012, 12:01:37 AM »

This. Font. Is. Amazing.
I don't have a Sith saber with sound yet, so I'm gonna hold off until I get one.
I'm totally gonna freak some people out with the rebreather noises! Tongue

Hi I'm Auram...Nice to meet ya!
/Light side points please!\
My Small Saber collection:
--Initiate v3 LE | VA w/Sound | Mid-Grade Initiate Blade
--Dark Initiate v3 LE | AS | Ultra-Edge Initiate Blade

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #27 on: December 31, 2012, 03:52:53 AM »

Your Initiate V3 could pass as a Sith saber.

Jbcollins
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #28 on: January 02, 2013, 05:20:37 PM »

I just downloaded the fonts today and all I can say is WOW!  I have a Shock LE in GB and I really want to put it on my saber.  Now thanks to you I need to buy a Red saber.  How would the Guardian look in red???

Thanks for the fonts and dark side points given!

Shock LE: GB/AS
Guardian:  BR/FO

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #29 on: January 03, 2013, 06:44:23 AM »

Guardian would look sick in red. If you know of the dark Obi-wan story that is. xp Can't wait for the next few fonts. Finally some new fonts to play around with. We need more Jedi sounds. I'd like to see a more deeper Jedi sound, light, and a warrior type font. Those would be awesome. =] Just a suggestion.

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: