Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: The not so Initiate V3! Artcic Blue  (Read 1643 times)
Goldleader
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: 124

I am a humble student of the force

« on: December 14, 2012, 11:17:22 PM »

So Watching Empire Strikes Back 5 times ago, I decided I wanted a saber that resembled the old trilogy blue as well as saber hilt style, which is a little less flashy and more simple than the prequel trilogy mainstream. Well, the Initiate V3 fit my parameters and I really wanted to see the Arctic Blue for myself.
Hilt: 10/10
When it arrived a few weeks ago and I opened it, the saber looked like it was Pure Silver!!! the hilt was very sleek and so sooo polished!!!! Closer examination revealed some slight blemishes, but I just call it personality. But it didnt stop there, I needed some personal flare to the saber. so I bought A part to make it mine, personalize it. I think it turned out amazing! But I'll leave that to your discretion.
Color: 10/10
When I powered on the saber, love at first sight. the color and saber hilt couldn't compliment eachother any better! The color is certainly not lacking on brightness, I can say that much.
Handling: 9/10
It is an initiate, so it is a shorter hilt which suits some just fine! Very light and very balanced, I had no issue transitioning between one, and two hands when weilding. there is enough saber to do that with. It is "not so initiate" as it is described!\However, I still wanted a little more length and balance to offset the standard heavy grade I like to use. Prior to buying the saber, I had already pre-planned the add ons I wanted for it. 

Overall, I am beyond satisfied. Wonderful in all aspects. So how about them pictures?

))]____o_))))))|_]=[|                               )

My Collection:
Savior/Obsidian
Archon/Obsidian
Arbiter/Obsidian
Bellicose/Obsidian
...and a whole lot of stunts...

Manroon
Protector of Abused Dungeon Rancors
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 832

Nova Six, two lit and in the green.

« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2012, 12:24:23 AM »

I like it! Makes for a very interesting pommel, that combination you came up with. Very creative. Smiley And it looks great with that AB on it!

I am not a color...

A Knight can serve only one Master.

eerockk
Knight of the Obsidian Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 662

TPLA Lx Apprentice - Nova 7

« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2012, 12:54:22 AM »

Cool! What a neat setup! It really does balance the Initiate. I wonder what an Arbiter pommel would look like on that extension?

Bellicose - Prophecy V3 - Overlord - Archon 2.1 - Guardian

Goldleader
Knight Lt. Commander

« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2012, 05:09:45 AM »

Cool! What a neat setup! It really does balance the Initiate. I wonder what an Arbiter pommel would look like on that extension?

Thanks guys!

and Idk, I got this part from tcss, but an arbiter pommel would add some length and weight to it(not bad with this saber.) the saber itself  is 9.5 inches, plus the part i have on currently adds 2 inches, so an arbiter pommel would make the total length around 13-14 inches.

My Collection:
Savior/Obsidian
Archon/Obsidian
Arbiter/Obsidian
Bellicose/Obsidian

TheSaberBro
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 0

I Am Jedi Master Bill

« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2012, 02:43:52 AM »

im am glad to see that you like the Initiate V3 Because i Just Ordered One two days Ago and i thought that i might be a little bad but you have reashored me that it will be Great

Goldleader
Knight Lt. Commander

« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2012, 06:01:21 PM »

Trust me you will undoubtedly be pleased with the saber! The only thing is you may find later you want personalize it a little. But no issue there, the options are virtually endless! I look forward to seeing what you got!

My Collection:
Savior/Obsidian
Archon/Obsidian
Arbiter/Obsidian
Bellicose/Obsidian

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: