Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Got my Graflex SE today  (Read 1027 times)
sinister footwear
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 1

« on: December 15, 2012, 08:27:16 PM »

This is an amazing gadget. It turned out much better than I expected. The sound is pretty loud. It has a constant hum. I ordered the blue and red button model with red blade. It came with a little charge in the batteries so I got to use it out of the box. IT is not all that heavy but my only complaint is that the hilt is a tad too wide to hold in your hand (I have slightly small hands). THe hilt itself is machined flawlessly. No gouges or nicks in the aluminum. I got the recharge port version which is nice not to have to remove the batteries all the time. Shipping was pretty good. I ordered it sunday morning and it came next Friday afternoon. My advice is to get sabers with sound as it adds so much realism . I just got into this hobby a few weeks ago and this is my first sabre and will not be my last. I am already looking forward to my next sabre purchase to add to my collection. I would post pictures but cannot figure out how.

swords4two
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: 93

Fear offers the man nothing!

« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2012, 02:46:15 PM »

That is very common with the most graflex. it wide but for some reason when its in your hand it feels "powerful" It one of the most iconic style of light saber! You should post some pics Smiley

A life half lived is not a life lived at all.
Fear offers the man Nothing.

Maticore, SY Obsidian
Phantasm Initiate CG Obsidian
Overlord AS Obsidian
Overlord AS stunt
Crimson Reaper FO
Malice BR stunt
Dark Monarch VA stunt
Dominix LE GB stunt
Aeon CG stunt

sinister footwear
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2012, 02:53:57 PM »

That is very common with the most graflex. it wide but for some reason when its in your hand it feels "powerful" It one of the most iconic style of light saber! You should post some pics Smiley

Could you send me a link on how to post pics on this site? Newbie here

Sandtracker
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 134

« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2012, 03:01:43 PM »

Get a image hosting account (photobucket, Flicker, etc.).
Copy and paste the BCC code from the picture you want to post to the forum in the message of you post.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2012, 03:23:11 PM by Sandtracker » Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: