Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 164 165 [166] 167 168 ... 263   Go Down
Author Topic: Random Star Wars Thoughts  (Read 938331 times)
Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2768

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #2475 on: October 17, 2017, 02:24:19 PM »

Yep, still unique only to Mando armor.   
Not just armor. I would have thought that the metal had more application beyond Beskar-gam, like knives and swords. That would be something: beskar sword vs. lightsaber. Shocked

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -776

« Reply #2476 on: October 17, 2017, 07:42:12 PM »

Not just armor. I would have thought that the metal had more application beyond Beskar-gam, like knives and swords. That would be something: beskar sword vs. lightsaber. Shocked

The latest episode of Rebels focused on the Armor since the new weapon shown targeted the Beskar in the armor and heated them incinerating the person within.

Light Side, Dark Side.  I'm the guy with the Saber.
Azure Omen in Adagan Silver
Stunt Initiate in Violet Amethyst
Bellicose in Consular Green
Flamberge SE in Blazing Red
 Emperor's Hand in Guardian Blue
Grand Master in Blazing Red

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #2477 on: October 17, 2017, 07:46:48 PM »

The latest episode of Rebels focused on the Armor since the new weapon shown targeted the Beskar in the armor and heated them incinerating the person within.
Undecided

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

« Reply #2478 on: October 18, 2017, 12:44:31 AM »

Undecided

Lol, not setting well with ya...

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #2479 on: October 18, 2017, 12:23:18 PM »

Lol, not setting well with ya...
Actually haven't seen it. But from what is documented in the the first 2 seasons' discussion threads, I haven't been terribly impressed by the "science" in SWR. The only time I can recall getting thrilled was the "hyper-space roadblock" ship, and that was resurrected.

Sig by For Tyeth

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

« Reply #2480 on: October 18, 2017, 08:59:37 PM »

Actually haven't seen it. But from what is documented in the the first 2 seasons' discussion threads, I haven't been terribly impressed by the "science" in SWR. The only time I can recall getting thrilled was the "hyper-space roadblock" ship, and that was resurrected.

Well if you don't mind spoilers.......

..It was a weapon Sabine developed when she was in the academy.  it targeted the uniquie properties of the Beskar only but had a limited range.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #2481 on: October 18, 2017, 09:22:14 PM »

Well if you don't mind spoilers.......

..It was a weapon Sabine developed when she was in the academy.  it targeted the uniquie properties of the Beskar only but had a limited range.
Appreciate the explanation.

Sig by For Tyeth

Obese Wan Kenobese
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 338

Fretful Instigator of the Prismatic Order

« Reply #2482 on: October 29, 2017, 11:40:06 PM »

She knew how to learn the true measure of an individual: Watch what he does to someone he believes is at his mercy. - Star Wars Bloodline

Selfish passion is unquenching.
What strength have you when you are a slave to your passions?
What power without strength of character?
To self centered rage, you will be chained.
The dark side is no victory.

The long path to peace is through balanced emotions.
The first step to gaining knowledge is recognizing your own ignorance.
Serenity is patient, not passionate satisfaction.
Find harmony by understanding chaos.
Become one with the force, which will never die.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #2483 on: October 30, 2017, 02:46:10 PM »

She knew how to learn the true measure of an individual: Watch what he does to someone he believes is at his mercy. - Star Wars Bloodline

?

Please tell me that dorky thing on top is not a sunshield. With the tech of that universe, the lenses should have the ability to automatically polarize, like a welding mask. So it would be like pulling down a sunshield while wearing sunglasses. Superfluous or overkill.

Beyond that aspect, I must admit that I really dig the lines of the actual helmet, NTM the color scheme.

What if that dorky thing is some sort of advanced HUD? That could be cool even though that, too, should be built in.

I'd still be a bit disappointed. It rubs me the same way the mouth plate on Kylo's mask lifted up before he takes it off....Doesn't really serve a purpose, but it's moving parts so it's "cool". Undecided

Sig by For Tyeth

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #2484 on: October 31, 2017, 12:53:00 PM »

For all you Daisy fans out there, check out this svelte spinner

Sig by For Tyeth

Frizzenflyer
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 271

Triple Ace

« Reply #2485 on: October 31, 2017, 02:43:12 PM »

Wrong thread Darth Logos, I think you were aiming for the one filled with attractive people.

"we did it first, and we did it old school... none of them fancy Incom T-65 X-Wings... we had ARC-170's and Z-95's... we had to work for our kills."~Jestucker

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #2486 on: October 31, 2017, 02:50:35 PM »

Wrong thread Darth Logos, I think you were aiming for the one filled with attractive people.
She's be done to death on that thread.

Sig by For Tyeth

Frizzenflyer
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 271

Triple Ace

« Reply #2487 on: October 31, 2017, 03:10:08 PM »

She's be done to death on that thread.

. . . I don't know, I think she looks awful lively for a corpse.

"we did it first, and we did it old school... none of them fancy Incom T-65 X-Wings... we had ARC-170's and Z-95's... we had to work for our kills."~Jestucker

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #2488 on: October 31, 2017, 03:41:01 PM »

. . . I don't know, I think she looks awful lively for a corpse.
Don't get me wrong, I do enjoy looking at her, but I'm not contributing to the obsession. Gal on the other hand has a free pass. Grin

Sig by For Tyeth

MavRick
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 600

May the force be with you! (give light side )

« Reply #2489 on: October 31, 2017, 11:18:24 PM »

For all you Daisy fans out there, check out this svelte spinner

Is that an Ultra Saber she has?  Well if not we will say it is anyway.  Grin

Sabers I own:                                           
 Graflex Tri-cree AB w/sd & bronze buttons
 Consular CG w/sd an silver foc
 Archon CG w/sd an silver foc
 Prophecy CG w/sd an silver foc
 Dorinian SRD w/lite sd and AB foc
 Guardian in GB
 Aeon V3 in GB
 Dark Standard Issue BR w/vert grooves
 Dark Apprentice AB (Freebee!)
 Sentinel LE V4 w/windows in SY
 Dark Sentinel LE V5 in AB (raffle prize)
 Initiate LE V4 in GB
 Franken saber in VA
Wish list: Dark Prophecy BR w/sd, dark cat pommel; Azure Enigma AB; Exile CG w/sd; Dominix LE V2 in BR gift for a friend

Pages: 1 ... 164 165 [166] 167 168 ... 263   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: