Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 214 215 [216] 217 218 ... 263   Go Down
Author Topic: Random Star Wars Thoughts  (Read 927284 times)
Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2765

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #3225 on: June 07, 2019, 02:18:23 PM »

My raid on Lord Vader's castle was victorious.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -776

« Reply #3226 on: June 07, 2019, 02:54:00 PM »

I somehow get the vibe that you're tiring of this discussion. Roll Eyes Wink

"Drawn to each"? This I suppose could go with the current direction of crystal canon. I will spare you all my usual rants about bad writing.

Actually no, I was just in hurry when I typed it.  I know you don't care for the new Crystal canon (sounds like a bad ass weapon in a steampunk RPG) I just like everyone to have as accurate info as possible whether it changes their view or not.  While I like the ideas (some) the cohesion and writing is very haphazard in places.  They were supposed to try and make it tighter but they went the opposite way.

My raid on Lord Vader's castle was victorious.

What game is this?

Light Side, Dark Side.  I'm the guy with the Saber.
Azure Omen in Adagan Silver
Stunt Initiate in Violet Amethyst
Bellicose in Consular Green
Flamberge SE in Blazing Red
 Emperor's Hand in Guardian Blue
Grand Master in Blazing Red

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #3227 on: June 07, 2019, 04:04:27 PM »

Actually no, I was just in hurry when I typed it.  I know you don't care for the new Crystal canon (sounds like a bad ass weapon in a steampunk RPG) I just like everyone to have as accurate info as possible whether it changes their view or not.  While I like the ideas (some) the cohesion and writing is very haphazard in places.  They were supposed to try and make it tighter but they went the opposite way.
yeah Cry

What game is this?
Hustle Castle. I was a little disappointed that the gameplay wasn't as advertised, but I still ended up loving the graphics layout, humor, and its simplicity.

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -776

« Reply #3228 on: June 07, 2019, 06:09:03 PM »

yeah Cry
Hustle Castle. I was a little disappointed that the gameplay wasn't as advertised, but I still ended up loving the graphics layout, humor, and its simplicity.

Mobile I take it....might have to give it a shot

Light Side, Dark Side.  I'm the guy with the Saber.
Azure Omen in Adagan Silver
Stunt Initiate in Violet Amethyst
Bellicose in Consular Green
Flamberge SE in Blazing Red
 Emperor's Hand in Guardian Blue
Grand Master in Blazing Red

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #3229 on: June 07, 2019, 07:52:03 PM »

Mobile I take it....might have to give it a shot
Just don't make my mistake and upgrade your throne room too fast. Try to find a clan that will take you under their wing and hook you up with resources and insight.

Sig by For Tyeth

BionicDance
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 17

« Reply #3230 on: June 13, 2019, 02:28:51 PM »

Disney's new Star Wars theme park is called "Galaxy's Edge". That just seems silly, like a wasted opportunity.
It should be called "Calrissian".

It's in Orlando, Florida.

Orlando Calrissian.

janx
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: -21

Vote for Neutrality!

« Reply #3231 on: June 13, 2019, 02:54:02 PM »

Why did Bob drop a moon on Chewie?

Saso Is-kor
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 325

On the Side of the Light. Most of the time...

« Reply #3232 on: June 13, 2019, 08:03:05 AM »

Disney's new Star Wars theme park is called "Galaxy's Edge". That just seems silly, like a wasted opportunity.

Orlando Calrissian.

I'll take that over Galaxy's Edge any day. I can't shake the idea that it sounds like some Samsung product.

“You think you know the depths of corruption that plague the Jedi?” Saso hissed. “I’ve seen it, I’ve experienced it, I even embody it. Every breath I take is an affront to their lofty ideals and idle Force worship… and so they seek to exterminate me.” He looked deep into Barriss Offee’s eyes, “they were not successful in purging me from the galaxy, and neither will you be.”

Make Jedi pouches: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=37304.0
Make Jedi food capsules: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=38006.0

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2785

Grey Assassin

« Reply #3233 on: June 13, 2019, 03:20:59 PM »

I'll take that over Galaxy's Edge any day. I can't shake the idea that it sounds like some Samsung product.

Well, this is awkward...

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #3234 on: June 13, 2019, 03:50:31 PM »

What the hell are you all talking about?

Sig by For Tyeth

janx
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: -21

Vote for Neutrality!

« Reply #3235 on: June 13, 2019, 04:04:40 PM »

What the hell are you all talking about?

Reasonable chance you replied to my post: Why did Bob drop a moon on Chewie

RA Salvatore wrote Vector Prime wherein he kills Chewbacca by dropping a moon on his head. Salvatore goes by Bob in real life.

I found the answer.  The publisher asked Lucasfilm for a list of characters they could kill.  George returned a list of characters they could not kill.  Chewie was not on the list.

Bob Loblaw
Knight Major

Force Alignment: 102

« Reply #3236 on: June 13, 2019, 04:11:25 PM »

Orlando Calrissian.

It's actually in Anaheim, CA. It will be in Orlando soon. You're right though, wasted opportunity.  Smiley

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #3237 on: June 13, 2019, 04:12:43 PM »

Reasonable chance you replied to my post: Why did Bob drop a moon on Chewie

RA Salvatore wrote Vector Prime wherein he kills Chewbacca by dropping a moon on his head. Salvatore goes by Bob in real life.

I found the answer.  The publisher asked Lucasfilm for a list of characters they could kill.  George returned a list of characters they could not kill.  Chewie was not on the list.
No I meant ALL.

Sig by For Tyeth

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #3238 on: July 24, 2019, 09:02:14 AM »

So I was thinking while mowing last night: In ANH, Han loses his $#!% and goes tearing off after a squad of troopers.

This makes no sense. He's just screaming and running, not even shooting. What makes even less sense is that these are supposed to be the fearsome 501st. You're telling me that 8 of the best clones in the Empire can't take down a nut job and his Wookiee?

Sig by For Tyeth

Maestro Jones
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 180

« Reply #3239 on: July 24, 2019, 09:09:35 AM »

So I was thinking while mowing last night: In ANH, Han loses his $#!% and goes tearing off after a squad of troopers.

This makes no sense. He's just screaming and running, not even shooting. What makes even less sense is that these are supposed to be the fearsome 501st. You're telling me that 8 of the best clones in the Empire can't take down a nut job and his Wookiee?
They are also supposed to be precise with blasters yet they can't seem to hit Han in a narrow corridor or Luke and Leia who are standing on a tiny platform with no cover. 

Household US Arsenal:
# = STUNT; % = OBSIDIAN LITE; ~ = OBSIDIAN V4; * = DIAMOND
Mine:
# Dark Apprentice LE v4: BR; # Dark Sentinel LE v4: TRI BR; # Dominix v3: PO; # Dorinian: TRI AB; # Frankensaber - BR; # Initiate v2: GB; # Liberator v3: TRI CG; % Archon 3.1: TRI CG; ~ Consular: TRI CG; ~ Dark Initiate LE v5: TRI FO; ~ Guardian: TRI GB; * Menace; * Monarch

Wife’s:
# Aeon V2: VA; # Dominix V2: BH; # Initiate V2: GB; # Prophecy v3: TRI GB; ~ Graflex SE: TRI GB; ~ Spectre: TRI GB; * Fulcrum; * Lost Grey

Pages: 1 ... 214 215 [216] 217 218 ... 263   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: