Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 220 221 [222] 223 224 ... 263   Go Down
Author Topic: Random Star Wars Thoughts  (Read 938316 times)
Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2768

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #3315 on: September 30, 2019, 02:54:34 PM »

Your view is interesting ... but how could you explain what Maze told her in TFA?
Gonna have to remind me. I try hard to forget as much as possible about that war crime.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Master Seblaise
Resident Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 838

Avatar from the DarthScrub's factory

« Reply #3316 on: September 30, 2019, 03:04:44 PM »

Gonna have to remind me. I try hard to forget as much as possible about that war crime.

Maz Kanata : [to Rey]  That lightsaber was Luke's. And his father's before him. And now, it calls to you.

Maz Kanata : Dear child. I see your eyes. You already know the truth. Whomever you're waiting for on Jakku... they're never coming back... But... there's someone who still could.
Rey : Luke.
Maz Kanata : The belonging you seek is not behind you... it is ahead. I am no Jedi, but I know the Force. It moves through and surrounds every living thing. Close your eyes... Feel it... The light... it's always been there. It will guide you. The saber. Take it.
Rey : I'm never touching that thing again. I don't want any part of this.

“Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.”

For other free words of wisdom, dial 555-YODA

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2787

Grey Assassin

« Reply #3317 on: September 30, 2019, 03:40:11 PM »

I sure hope that it's true

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #3318 on: October 01, 2019, 06:43:32 AM »

I've been thinking about it since I heard about the "Mara Jade Lives" thingy, and (correct me if I'm wrong, because I haven't actually read much of the EU/Legends) but the current timeline of TFA, TLJ and TROS is after pretty much all the events of the books is it not? if it is, is it possible that the books are more or less "true", just not quite accurate? And the reason why Luke went into exile is not because he had lost one gifted student to the dark side (Kylo), but rather had lost two (Jacen and Kylo)? Ben Solo was supposed to be his redemption in a way, but Ben was too close to Jacen, and when all the stuff with Jacen went down,it triggered something in Ben making him give in to the darkness, which is what Luke saw in him, and he didn't want a repeat of Jacen.

As I write this, it just sounds worse and worse. So basically just forget I ever said it, unless maybe for some odd reason, I am actually right about the timelines, and this could actually make sense.

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #3319 on: October 01, 2019, 02:06:42 PM »

I've been thinking about it since I heard about the "Mara Jade Lives" thingy, and (correct me if I'm wrong, because I haven't actually read much of the EU/Legends) but the current timeline of TFA, TLJ and TROS is after pretty much all the events of the books is it not? if it is, is it possible that the books are more or less "true", just not quite accurate? And the reason why Luke went into exile is not because he had lost one gifted student to the dark side (Kylo), but rather had lost two (Jacen and Kylo)? Ben Solo was supposed to be his redemption in a way, but Ben was too close to Jacen, and when all the stuff with Jacen went down,it triggered something in Ben making him give in to the darkness, which is what Luke saw in him, and he didn't want a repeat of Jacen.

As I write this, it just sounds worse and worse. So basically just forget I ever said it, unless maybe for some odd reason, I am actually right about the timelines, and this could actually make sense.
Sorry kid. As far as I can tell, the current trilogy is taking place in the heart of the time period that the sequel novels took place. In the Fate of the Jedi series, Han and Leia are grandparents to Jacen's illegitimate daughter, though they hide her as their daughter. The Jedi temple on Coruscant is back up and running. And Chewie died saving Anakin Solo.

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #3320 on: October 01, 2019, 04:00:31 PM »

Sorry kid. As far as I can tell, the current trilogy is taking place in the heart of the time period that the sequel novels took place. In the Fate of the Jedi series, Han and Leia are grandparents to Jacen's illegitimate daughter, though they hide her as their daughter. The Jedi temple on Coruscant is back up and running. And Chewie died saving Anakin Solo.

My favorite storyline but I digress, I still like the Disney storyline minus the OG characters that are and will be killed off

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -776

« Reply #3321 on: October 01, 2019, 11:13:39 PM »

The current Sequel trilogy takes place about 34 BBY.  At this point in the EU its around when the Dark Nest Trilogy happened.  So Anakin Solo and Chewie are gone, But Jacen hasn't fallen yet and Mara is still alive.

Light Side, Dark Side.  I'm the guy with the Saber.
Azure Omen in Adagan Silver
Stunt Initiate in Violet Amethyst
Bellicose in Consular Green
Flamberge SE in Blazing Red
 Emperor's Hand in Guardian Blue
Grand Master in Blazing Red

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

« Reply #3322 on: October 02, 2019, 01:50:42 AM »

Check out the ancient "Light Sword" from Vader Immortal Ep. II

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #3323 on: October 02, 2019, 11:12:41 AM »

I like it

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #3324 on: October 02, 2019, 12:31:49 PM »

Check out the ancient "Light Sword" from Vader Immortal Ep. II

Would love to check it out.

Sig by For Tyeth

Master Seblaise
Resident Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #3325 on: October 02, 2019, 01:46:18 PM »

The current Sequel trilogy takes place about 34 BBY.  At this point in the EU its around when the Dark Nest Trilogy happened.  So Anakin Solo and Chewie are gone, But Jacen hasn't fallen yet and Mara is still alive.

And the scars of the Yuuzhan Long invasion are visible ...

“Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.”

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #3326 on: October 02, 2019, 02:23:12 PM »

Would love to check it out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uKshk9V-JYc&t=287s

Video about this specific part of the game. He looks pretty closely at the saber.

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

Master Seblaise
Resident Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #3327 on: October 02, 2019, 02:24:54 PM »

Now that I speak about them ... I have to tell you that I hoped to see the Vong in a movie when I was younger ....

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

« Reply #3328 on: October 02, 2019, 02:37:12 PM »

Now that I speak about them ... I have to tell you that I hoped to see the Vong in a movie when I was younger ....

Yea...but all that is erased

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uKshk9V-JYc&t=287s

Video about this specific part of the game. He looks pretty closely at the saber.

Yea I thought that was hilarious how in depth he was examining it....would have done the same thing.  It will actually make Snoke interesting if he turns out to be the Black Bishop.... but it would still be too little too late

Master Seblaise
Resident Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #3329 on: October 02, 2019, 02:41:05 PM »

Yea...but all that is erased

I know ...   Cry

Pages: 1 ... 220 221 [222] 223 224 ... 263   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: