Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 170 171 [172] 173 174 ... 263   Go Down
Author Topic: Random Star Wars Thoughts  (Read 927371 times)
Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2765

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #2565 on: February 14, 2018, 09:29:57 PM »

I don't remember who said it, probably Pablo or Filoni, but they said something about Korriban being such an old planet, that it is quite possible that is has been known by many names over the years, so maybe some people (those it Rebels) knew it as Morriband, rather than Korriban. Anyways, just a random tidbit. Roll Eyes
ftfy

Korriban is not the planet I'm trying to reference.

Darth Bane was directly created by George Lucas and was mentioned in the original Script of Episode I, but was cut...the line remained in the Novelization.  So Darth Bane has always (since Ep.I at least) been canon...it's his backstory that is non-Canon.  Now you're right about Lotho Minor, I never said things from Non- Canon sources couldn't be brought into canon... Lucas and Disney both have done it plenty of times.  I just said I wouldn't bet on it in this case.
Lotho Minor isn't it either. The whole "Revan Incident" with the.......Mass Shadow Driver (I think is what it's called.)

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -776

« Reply #2566 on: February 14, 2018, 09:40:39 PM »

ftfy

Korriban is not the planet I'm trying to reference.
Lotho Minor isn't it either. The whole "Revan Incident" with the.......Mass Shadow Driver (I think is what it's called.)

Malachor V

Light Side, Dark Side.  I'm the guy with the Saber.
Azure Omen in Adagan Silver
Stunt Initiate in Violet Amethyst
Bellicose in Consular Green
Flamberge SE in Blazing Red
 Emperor's Hand in Guardian Blue
Grand Master in Blazing Red

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #2567 on: February 14, 2018, 09:53:01 PM »

Malachor V
THAT ONE!

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

JEStucker
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 340

Founder - The Underfunded Force (Light Points)

« Reply #2568 on: February 15, 2018, 03:27:16 AM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DG6qD3tWxrE" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DG6qD3tWxrE</a>

I am a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar!

Dominix v2 Fire Orange
Aeon v3 Guardian Blue/Obsidian

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #2569 on: February 15, 2018, 01:12:21 PM »

That's easy. It'll be 41 on May 25th. Tongue Grin

Sig by For Tyeth

Metal Mech
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: -84

Dark Force points please.

« Reply #2570 on: February 15, 2018, 02:02:10 PM »

That's easy. It'll be 41 on May 25th. Tongue Grin

If you want to get t technical it’s older then that since it was created before they filmed the movie 😜

Wishlist
Project Replica: Specter w/ Diamond Controller 36" HD Blade
Project Dark Twins: x2 Dark Initiate LE v5 Stunt Tri-AS 24” HD Blade
Project Silver Saber: Lost Grey v4 Obsidian AS w/GB FoC 32" HD Blade

Sent back for upgrade.
Empress v4 Sound Tri-AS 32” HD Blade

Collection
Customized Saber: Dark Mantis Emerald v3 Obsidian 37” V4 Blade (mods in progress)
Practice Saber: Dark Sentinel LE v4 Stunt BR 32”HD Blade

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #2571 on: February 15, 2018, 02:07:49 PM »

If you want to get t technical it’s older then that since it was created before they filmed the movie 😜
I knew someone was going to attempt technicality. Is your age based off the day you were conceived?

Sig by For Tyeth

Metal Mech
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: -84

Dark Force points please.

« Reply #2572 on: February 15, 2018, 02:18:59 PM »

I knew someone was going to attempt technicality. Is your age based off the day you were conceived?

I wasn’t taking conception of rhyme Falcon into consideration. Only that the practical model was fully built before filming. And the movie was completed before they date as well. But honestly I was just being silly.

Wishlist
Project Replica: Specter w/ Diamond Controller 36" HD Blade
Project Dark Twins: x2 Dark Initiate LE v5 Stunt Tri-AS 24” HD Blade
Project Silver Saber: Lost Grey v4 Obsidian AS w/GB FoC 32" HD Blade

Sent back for upgrade.
Empress v4 Sound Tri-AS 32” HD Blade

Collection
Customized Saber: Dark Mantis Emerald v3 Obsidian 37” V4 Blade (mods in progress)
Practice Saber: Dark Sentinel LE v4 Stunt BR 32”HD Blade

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #2573 on: February 15, 2018, 03:06:59 PM »

I wasn’t taking conception of rhyme Falcon into consideration. Only that the practical model was fully built before filming. And the movie was completed before they date as well. But honestly I was just being silly.
I know. So am I. Grin

I'm just saying that an official birth is technically one's unveiling to the world. The Falcon was known to a scant few until the movie's release.

Sig by For Tyeth

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

« Reply #2574 on: February 16, 2018, 05:15:42 PM »

This video is a good representation of how Anakin is one of the most tragic characters ever created.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wk0bRElYuXk&amp;t=1s" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">www.youtube.com/watch?v=wk0bRElYuXk&amp;t=1s</a>

Golden Fedora
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 564

The Grey Prophet

« Reply #2575 on: April 09, 2018, 04:55:32 PM »

why did the clone commando's visors glow? that would ruin the stealth aspect of their jobs. if they were trying to hide, the droids would just see a blue line and they would be immediately revealed. What is the point?

"Easy is the path to wisdom for those only not blinded by themselves."

-Broadside

Sani2341
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: -39

« Reply #2576 on: April 09, 2018, 05:00:59 PM »

why did the clone commando's visors glow? that would ruin the stealth aspect of their jobs. if they were trying to hide, the droids would just see a blue line and they would be immediately revealed. What is the point?

It's most likely light spilling outside frome the rather advanced and comprehensive Heads Up Display projected to the inside of the visor.
Not sure if that was still present with the later phase Katarn armors though.
Also AFAIK ARCs were slightly more often employed if stealth was a prime requirement.
Also there were seperate stealth optimized versions of the katarn armour colored in blacks and grey, which of course was handed out to Omega squad right before a mission to Mygeeto.

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #2577 on: April 09, 2018, 06:52:47 PM »

I never got the feeling that droid's optical sensors could see "light", only objects. Or if they could, they didn't register it as light, just as a solid something to go along with the rest of the world. Probably wrong, but that is what I've always thought.

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

Golden Fedora
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 564

The Grey Prophet

« Reply #2578 on: May 14, 2018, 05:38:48 PM »

Is Embo's crossbow like the wookie bowcasters that shoots a solid quarrel wreathed in energy or is it just a really cool blaster?

"Easy is the path to wisdom for those only not blinded by themselves."

-Broadside

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

« Reply #2579 on: May 14, 2018, 06:10:34 PM »

Is Embo's crossbow like the wookie bowcasters that shoots a solid quarrel wreathed in energy or is it just a really cool blaster?

It is a Wookie Bowcaster

Pages: 1 ... 170 171 [172] 173 174 ... 263   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: