Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 217 218 [219] 220 221 ... 263   Go Down
Author Topic: Random Star Wars Thoughts  (Read 927303 times)
For Tyeth
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1557

I Survive through the Force.

« Reply #3270 on: September 04, 2019, 12:40:51 PM »

Vader saved a lot of money on his tie fighter and Super Star Destroyer insurance by switching to Geico Imperial

He also bought his ships second hand (no not Luke's hand) He purchased his Tie Advanced X-1 and Star Destroyer here...

This is an actual car dealership in my town as seen on Google Street view. For security reasons I can't reveal which town but trust me it's there so I have to be careful to avoid "entanglements" if you know what I mean!

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2785

Grey Assassin

« Reply #3271 on: September 04, 2019, 01:00:53 PM »

He also bought his ships second hand (no not Luke's hand) He purchased his Tie Advanced X-1 and Star Destroyer here...

This is an actual car dealership in my town as seen on Google Street view. For security reasons I can't reveal which town but trust me it's there so I have to be careful to avoid "entanglements" if you know what I mean!

Ha. + 5 for that, Lol

PsychoSith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -372

« Reply #3272 on: September 04, 2019, 02:46:57 PM »

Yep. Sorry PS, it's already been done......twice.

I'm failing to see a hinge.

That's not how it works.
Because KK and her army of flying ass-monkeys think we can't recognize a that a saber is just another cheap copy of the original. -_- And of course Rey utilized all of Luke's teachings to be able to construct a saber of her own.

Hey Logos, just wanted to clear a few things up.

Yes I have seen TCW in its' entirety and am aware of the Temple Guards in Rebels, I was never trying to say Rey's was the first simply that there were a few details that intrigued me about hers.

Firstly the unstable blade. As pointed out by Tepes, this could be the result of her never seeing another red lightsaber than Kylo's and thus its reflected in a possible vision. However, this could also be the cracked crystal Kylo uses, as weve seen explained in new visual guides that the unstable effect is caused by the crystal being physically damaged.

Secondly, Krell's never stuck with me because the character was a little too much for me personally. Krell was visually not great imo and the double double swing sabers kinda ripped me out of the moment. Rey's use of a single one felt a little "weightier" especially with the red blade and dark robes - only time will tell!

Thirdly, where would she have learned of or obtained the design? We see Inquisitors use a fairly unique double blade so if "Dark Rey" is connected to Palpatine it would make a small degree of sense. Otherwise it could be interesting if its an appropriated and modified hilt of something like a Temple guard or Krell.

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #3273 on: September 04, 2019, 07:13:00 PM »

As far as I'm aware Pong Krell (Kriff he was a wasted bad ass character) and the Guards never ignited it before snapping it. 

I believe he did ignite it before opening the hilt once. He was threatening Rex at the time, but (and I don't remember for sure), I believe he only had one blade activated, not both.

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2765

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #3274 on: September 04, 2019, 09:12:34 PM »

WRONG

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

CruentoNox
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 464

We are what they grow beyond

« Reply #3275 on: September 05, 2019, 05:10:02 AM »

WRONG

Point for the laugh  Grin

Sabers Owned
- Aeon V4, LITE sound, SRD with AB FoC, windows and Green-Illuminated A/V Switch
- Dominix LE V4, Stunt, AB with windows
- Dominix LE V4, Stunt, SRD with windows
- Aeon V4, LITE sound, GB with AS FoC, windows and Non-Illuminated Silver A/V Switch
- Dominix V4, Stunt, BR with windows
- Bellicose, LITE sound, AS with AB FoC, Black blade holder, Bronze button, Long grooves pommel and White-Illuminated A/V Switch

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #3276 on: September 05, 2019, 01:08:45 PM »

WRONG

Point for that

PsychoSith
Knight Commander

« Reply #3277 on: September 05, 2019, 01:13:33 PM »

WRONG

Heh. Point!

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #3278 on: September 09, 2019, 12:27:39 PM »

Looks like this seals it

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #3279 on: September 09, 2019, 04:44:51 PM »

Sweet display

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -776

« Reply #3280 on: September 20, 2019, 02:45:49 AM »

Got bored and threw this together.....

Light Side, Dark Side.  I'm the guy with the Saber.
Azure Omen in Adagan Silver
Stunt Initiate in Violet Amethyst
Bellicose in Consular Green
Flamberge SE in Blazing Red
 Emperor's Hand in Guardian Blue
Grand Master in Blazing Red

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #3281 on: September 20, 2019, 12:04:14 PM »

This would be so cool

RIP

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #3282 on: September 20, 2019, 12:09:49 PM »

Got bored and threw this together.....

Something something....how it should have ended. Roll Eyes

Sig by For Tyeth

PsychoSith
Knight Commander

« Reply #3283 on: September 20, 2019, 12:45:35 PM »

Really excited for that duel

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #3284 on: September 20, 2019, 01:25:47 PM »

Really excited for that duel
And yet she still has yet to have formal combat training. This SHOULD be listed under the galaxy's most one-sided fights.

Sig by For Tyeth

Pages: 1 ... 217 218 [219] 220 221 ... 263   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: