Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 252 253 [254] 255 256 ... 263   Go Down
Author Topic: Random Star Wars Thoughts  (Read 938775 times)
Saso Is-kor
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 325

On the Side of the Light. Most of the time...

« Reply #3795 on: August 04, 2020, 06:26:02 PM »

I #$%&ING HHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAATTTE YOU!

I'l have to figure out a way to post them since there isn't a third party site really worth using anymore.

Pictures are great but I think Logos would prefer to see them in person, I'm sure he'll provide you with a mailing address.  Wink

“You think you know the depths of corruption that plague the Jedi?” Saso hissed. “I’ve seen it, I’ve experienced it, I even embody it. Every breath I take is an affront to their lofty ideals and idle Force worship… and so they seek to exterminate me.” He looked deep into Barriss Offee’s eyes, “they were not successful in purging me from the galaxy, and neither will you be.”

Make Jedi pouches: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=37304.0
Make Jedi food capsules: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=38006.0

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #3796 on: August 04, 2020, 08:52:26 PM »

I'l have to figure out a way to post them since there isn't a third party site really worth using anymore.
If you have the Tapatalk app, you can post directly from there.  The free version lets you put multiple pics per post, but you have to choose each one individually (as opposed to the paid version, which apparently lets you grab them all at once when you want multiple pics in a post).

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -776

« Reply #3797 on: August 04, 2020, 10:51:29 PM »

Ok let's see if this works this time

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

Light Side, Dark Side.  I'm the guy with the Saber.
Azure Omen in Adagan Silver
Stunt Initiate in Violet Amethyst
Bellicose in Consular Green
Flamberge SE in Blazing Red
 Emperor's Hand in Guardian Blue
Grand Master in Blazing Red

DarthRondoudou
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -294

Dark Side points preferred when earned, thx.

« Reply #3798 on: August 05, 2020, 07:58:55 AM »

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

Ok. Thx.
Now I can say I hate you as well. And I need me some revan pop

Owned :
* Black Empress Emerald, Fire Orange with Pyrestone Orange FOC
* Spectre Emerald, Sentinel Yellow Adegan Silver FOC
* Guardian GB nickel plated shroud AB FOC
* Initiate LEV5 Blazing red/red illuminated AVswitch
* Dark Initiate LEV5 SRD/green illuminated AVswitch
* Emperor's Hand BVA/VA BH FOC
* 2 x windowed initiate v4 (silver + red)
* Liberator v3 arctic blue
* Dark sentinel LEV5 yellow / Sentinel LEV5 VA
* Dominix VA
* Fallen Azur, LE and Crimson pixel
* Initiate V2 GB
* Sentinel LEV4
* Frankensaber FO
Wishlist :
Menace SE BR x2
Butcher LE AS
Please someone stop m

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2768

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #3799 on: August 05, 2020, 02:48:43 PM »

You're gonna sell me one, right? Buddy?

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #3800 on: August 06, 2020, 06:57:00 PM »

Are you ignoring me now?

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #3801 on: August 13, 2020, 03:44:21 PM »

Sig by For Tyeth

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

« Reply #3802 on: August 20, 2020, 04:26:46 PM »

I keep seeing some articles and comments wanting Mara Jade to be brought in to the current canon.  Thing is there really is no way to do so without major alterations to either the current timeline or her character.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #3803 on: August 20, 2020, 04:50:38 PM »

I keep seeing some articles and comments wanting Mara Jade to be brought in to the current canon.  Thing is there really is no way to do so without major alterations to either the current timeline or her character.
That's why they are going to make me very happy an retcon the whole abomination.

Sig by For Tyeth

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

« Reply #3804 on: August 25, 2020, 11:07:49 AM »

That's why they are going to make me very happy an retcon the whole abomination.

If only

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #3805 on: August 25, 2020, 01:50:15 PM »

IT WILL BE DONE

Sig by For Tyeth

Saso Is-kor
Knight Commander

« Reply #3806 on: August 25, 2020, 08:00:29 PM »

As long as Uncle George is in charge, I think I'm ok with an apocalyptic-level retcon.

“You think you know the depths of corruption that plague the Jedi?” Saso hissed. “I’ve seen it, I’ve experienced it, I even embody it. Every breath I take is an affront to their lofty ideals and idle Force worship… and so they seek to exterminate me.” He looked deep into Barriss Offee’s eyes, “they were not successful in purging me from the galaxy, and neither will you be.”

Saso Is-kor
Knight Commander

« Reply #3807 on: September 14, 2020, 04:12:41 AM »

Hard to believe we haven't posted in here for nearly 3 weeks. Too much slacking off going on  Grin

Just read the latest lemon in my journey through the EU novels: Children of the Jedi. I think I'm starting to get a better idea of the EU conglomerate during the mid-90's... and that it wasn't really that good.

To date my "lemon list" for the novels includes:
3. Rogue Planet
2. Children of the Jedi
1. The Approaching Storm

Unless you are a completist, might want to avoid that batch.

Speaking on Star Wars novels, somebody made Heir to the Empire into an animated series. Really not half bad:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dgRbUd9xil0" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dgRbUd9xil0</a>

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

« Reply #3808 on: September 14, 2020, 11:46:44 AM »

Hard to believe we haven't posted in here for nearly 3 weeks. Too much slacking off going on  Grin

Just read the latest lemon in my journey through the EU novels: Children of the Jedi. I think I'm starting to get a better idea of the EU conglomerate during the mid-90's... and that it wasn't really that good.

3. Rogue Planet
2. Children of the Jedi
1. The Approaching Storm

Speaking on Star Wars novels, somebody made Heir to the Empire into an animated series. Really not half bad:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dgRbUd9xil0#

Even those of us that hold the EU high will still tell anyone there were a lot of stinkers in the EU...but the good ones more than make up for it IMO.   Yea I've been watching that animated Heir to the Empire...pretty well done for just some dudes on youtube.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #3809 on: September 14, 2020, 05:03:28 PM »

Hard to believe we haven't posted in here for nearly 3 weeks. Too much slacking off going on  Grin

3. Rogue Planet
2. Children of the Jedi
1. The Approaching Storm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dgRbUd9xil0#

My lemon list thus far include OUTCAST from the Fate of the Jedi series. It had some neat aspects, but overall was boring. Might need a re-read.

Watched video at lunch....now I know what book series I need to read next. Even though, the reason I started Fate of the Jedi was because the 2nd book OMEN ties into the fate of the Lost Tribe. Tough choice.

Sig by For Tyeth

Pages: 1 ... 252 253 [254] 255 256 ... 263   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: